When will I loose the water weight?

JL85

Awards
So I finished my 4week anadrol cycle on January 14

The first 2 weeks I I went from 190lb to 210
Gained great strength and added muscle and water
How do I loose the water? I dropped to 203, but my weight stopped there, for a while
I did .25mg of arimidex for a while, and now I stopped I will start again when I see signs of gyno, I was taking arimidex during my test e cycle as well, but few people told me I don't need to, so i stopped it

i do high incline and speed 3-3.5 on threadmil and sometimes blast at 4-4.5 for 1 minute, my cardio sessions are 20mins

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Most water falls off within the first 2 weeks post cycle after an oral cycle. Anything left is muscle and fat gain

JL85

Awards
Ok thanks, another question which people have different opinions on,

If your on a caloric deficit trying to cut fat, with the reduced calories can you still gain muscle? With cardio and weightlifting of course a good diet, Some people say yes with AAS it works, others say it's a myth, what's your opinion on that?
Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely say its possible to gain muscle and lose fat while on AAS. Diet (like always) will dictate the outcome. I would say a carb cycling diet with high protein @ or just above maintenance calories

JL85

Awards
That's how I'm cycling my carbs,
Day 1: 180g carbs
Day 2: 90g carbs
Day 3: 45g carbs
Day 4: 90g carbs
Day 5: 180g carbs
Day 6: 90g carbs
Day 7: 45g cabs
I have a diet plan, but I don't follow it religiously, I always make changes here and there,