Anabolics

Cnote16

Cnote16

Awards
I see from reading a lot of these forums that a lot of you are able to get your stuff locally. I am having the hardest time finding someone that I can get anything from. Does anyone use sites or any other means of obtaining stuff?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess you aren't looking hard enough then man ;)

Cnote16

Cnote16

Awards
I can't really just go up to anyone and ask em straight up about it. People get sketched.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I can't really just go up to anyone and ask em straight up about it. People get sketched.
There's an unwritten code language. Just go up and ask for a "jello pudding pop". They'll know

Cnote16

Cnote16

Awards
Sorry I'm a old school dude in my 30's that hasn't ****ed with that stuff in a while. Nothing wrong with helping out.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you were looking for some cocaine, would you trust a source someone gave you on the internet?

Hopefully, the answer is no, so why is it any different with steroids? They, just like cocaine, are scheduled drugs, and you can be charged with a felony for possessing or attempting to purchase them.

I strongly suggest you find your own source for such things. It might take a little time, but at least it will be one you can trust.

Cnote16

Cnote16

Awards
Years ago. I'm going back to like '01. I was able to get stuff online. Legit stuff too. That's the only reason I ask because I hear of a ton of scams these days