I stopped a PH cycle after the second day !!

Gazali

Awards
Hello, I have ordered the Mandro the giant platinum stack and it consists of :

1- Super Mandro
2- Andro the giant
3- Androvar
4- Protex ( Cycle support )
5- joyful joints
6- Estrogen strike

For PCT :

1- Post cycle 3x
2- Sergeant steel ( Test Booster )

The first day went normal , no side effects. However, the second I've noticed strength and some chest gains, later at night I started to experience some side effects such as; hypertension, depression, anxiety, and could not sleep at all. I was not comfortable at all so I've decided to end the cycle !! . On the third day I took half dosage of PCT and test boost just to be in the safe side and I felt some depression and anxiety . My question is, what should I do . Should I countinue taking them or just the test boost or it does not matter since it was only two days ?!

Thank you

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally would continue taking them, but that is me. Typically its way too early to be getting these kind of side effects. I am assuming this is your first cycle and you are just anxious and your heart was racing. DO NOT OVERTHINK IT. If you want to stop you don't need to run a PCT, and you are going to need a serm for PCT (clomid, nolva, torem) Your PCT will do nothing for you and you will end up depressed, anxious, and lose your gains. Good luck

Gazali

Awards
Yes it is my first cycle .. the reason I chose this cycle because it was the only one I found that come instructions. I have suffered from anxiety in the past .. so when I started the cycle I felt it again . So it is better for me to stay off it.

What should I do in my current situation . Again I took it for two days only and the third day I took half dosage of PCT and Test boost just to be in the safe side .. do you recommend continue taking PCT and test boost or just one of them ?

Thank you

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
If you indeed run the whole cycle i would at least get something like BLR's Rebirth to add to your PCT, unless you can get your hands on a true SERM

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to stop , then just stop , you don't need your pct ( two day on cycle is nothing ) , you are good . You should do a
lot more research next time around . And stop over thinking it , the sides you had experienced are just in your head .

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I think you're seriously overthinking the cycle. Or maybe something else caused a bad reaction. About the only sides I've EVER experienced in the first week is sweating and body heat, but nothing too uncomfortable. These things usually take about 2 weeks to feel some strength gains and negative side effects.