Sparta Nutrition Cerberus V2 Incorrect Dosing?

Steazy

Awards
Just got my 2 bottles in of Cerberus V2 and was a little sad to find the dosage on the bottle didn't match what the website said it was.

Website said serving size was 1 capsule yielding
85 mg 1-andro
85 mg 4-andro
150 mg epi andro

The bottle shows the serving size is actually 3 capsules giving those dosages. Has anyone seen this issue yet or heard anything from Sparta Nutrition about it? If the serving size really is 3 capsules then this **** is getting returned asap.

Any input is always appreciated

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my 2 bottles in of Cerberus V2 and was a little sad to find the dosage on the bottle didn't match what the website said it was.

Website said serving size was 1 capsule yielding
85 mg 1-andro
85 mg 4-andro
150 mg epi andro

The bottle shows the serving size is actually 3 capsules giving those dosages. Has anyone seen this issue yet or heard anything from Sparta Nutrition about it? If the serving size really is 3 capsules then this **** is getting returned asap.

Any input is always appreciated
Broo 85 mgs of 1-4 andro and 150 epi
It wont give u any good results
Right now im on my 2nd week of 1 andro
330 mgs daily 500 mgs of epi and i haven't seen any good effects
Im adding 4 andro on my 3rd week 330 mgs

Returnd that **** a soonest u can and buy separately

Steazy

Awards
Broo 85 mgs of 1-4 andro and 150 epi
It wont give u any good results
Right now im on my 2nd week of 1 andro
330 mgs daily 500 mgs of epi and i haven't seen any good effects
Im adding 4 andro on my 3rd week 330 mgs
I know the dosages, I was planning on running 4 caps a day. But if the serving size is 3 caps, theres no way in ****ing hell I'm running 12 a day.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
So per day..
1/4 = 255 respectively
Epi = 450

Bottle lasts a month if you dose by instructions. If this delivery system ends up proving to be what it's touted, then thats probably around on point. Not sure if anything has been proven with it yet though. If so, I haven't seen it or taken notice.

kid amnesiac

Awards
Leo the CEO told me the 85/85/150 is per pill.