Headaches with 1/4/Epi

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6 days in. Getting some headaches daily. My BP and pulse is normal. I've checked it multiple times. I'm also flooding myself with water. At least 1gal a day. Wondering if this is just a coincidence since it's so early in the run or is there something I can take.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it a few days. I have no problems taking an ibuprofen on a non methyl occasionally though. Try and up water if you can a little and They may subside. Is this your first cycle?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. It's my first. This morning I felt like I was hungover..lol. That feeling went away within an hour though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. It's my first. This morning I felt like I was hungover..lol. That feeling went away within an hour though.
Yeah give it a few days. Good beginner cycle so you should enjoy it once the headaches subside

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone. Today is day 8 any I feel back to normal. The headaches on day 6 were almost unbearable at times. Hopefully that is all behind me now though. My water intake is 1-1.5gal and my BP was 123/84 checked multiple times throughout the day.

On thing I was thinking about is that I didn't start armicare right away. Was going to run it without. I only started it cuz the headaches were so bad. Could it be the Armicare that helped or just a coincidence?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I only noticed headaches around the 3rd week on andro 1&epi, but that was right when I introduced OL Bloodshre3d. They went away about 2-weeks later.