S4 andarine ???

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Just curious for those who have tried what we're your results ? Did you sun it solo ? What dosage and sides did you have ? Was thinking of running a cycle to help cut a bit and maintain muscle. I've done anabolic cycles in the past but sarms are new to me. Any feed back appreciated. Thanks !

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I'm curious too. I've been thinking about s4 before summer

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
From what I've seen it's not that common. Maybe you'll have to log it.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I've run it a couple of times. Both solo and in a stack with anavar. Dosages have been between 50-150 mg.
Over 100 mg for me is chaos vision wise but in the range 50-75 mg no trouble.
The effect is not dramatic but you get some strength and hardening. The recovery goes much faster and I didn't have a hard time to bonce back after cycle.

But I wouldn't do it solo again. I would stack it with Osta or LGD depending on your goal.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I would log a s4 only cycle if i can find a legit source

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've run it a couple of times. Both solo and in a stack with anavar. Dosages have been between 50-150 mg.
Over 100 mg for me is chaos vision wise but in the range 50-75 mg no trouble.
The effect is not dramatic but you get some strength and hardening. The recovery goes much faster and I didn't have a hard time to bonce back after cycle.

But I wouldn't do it solo again. I would stack it with Osta or LGD depending on your goal.
woa- 150mg wow that is a lot

50- going to 75 would be the range if you choose to do this. splitting the doses during the day. I know people have a preference, but 150 (not saying you did that) is way, way too much.

better off keeping it less and managing any issues you may experience

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
How would u compare to winny if u ever ran it before ? I hear people are saying effects are similar.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How would u compare to winny if u ever ran it before ? I hear people are saying effects are similar.
that's what I read, never ran either of them. had several chances too, but just decided against it. people do like it with a cut and great diet for 6-8 weeks.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Well I love how I respond to winny that's why I'm interested in the s4.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
woa- 150mg wow that is a lot

50- going to 75 would be the range if you choose to do this. splitting the doses during the day. I know people have a preference, but 150 (not saying you did that) is way, way too much.

better off keeping it less and managing any issues you may experience
Yes, 150 mg was waaaay too much. But this was maybe 10 years ago and there was not so much info about it... And I was stupid as **** and listen to the wrong people, and even more stupid to run it like that.
But anyway, the vision sides (which was horrible at that dosage) went away quickly.
But I hope you didn't thought that I recommended to try that dosage..? I just said I did it... 50-75 mg is more than enough.
100 mg was good strength wise but I can't tolerate the sides at that dosage.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Don't expect winny like results... It's not as potent, but sure, the results are similiar to a low dose winstrol cycle but I would compare it more with a low dose test+anavar stack... But a really low dose cycle though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes, 150 mg was waaaay too much. But this was maybe 10 years ago and there was not so much info about it... And I was stupid as **** and listen to the wrong people, and even more stupid to run it like that.
But anyway, the vision sides (which was horrible at that dosage) went away quickly.
But I hope you didn't thought that I recommended to try that dosage..? I just said I did it... 50-75 mg is more than enough.
100 mg was good strength wise but I can't tolerate the sides at that dosage.
oh no all good, i knew what you meant- people are gonna experiment because not all rec'd doses work for everyone