PitPharma Blue Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
dustter

dustter

Awards
Anyone have any experience with this PH or this company. They have a triple stack supplement including DMZ,Hex, and Msten.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any experience with this PH or this company. They have a triple stack supplement including DMZ,Hex, and Msten.
Subbed for this response also....I know that Hex is supposedly extremely hard to find (according to PA) so it kind of makes you wonder a little.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They're being sold on nutriverse, they usually only sell legit stuff, but I don't have any experience with this company. Interested to hear.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Unknown company - check
High price - check
No users feedback - check

If this doesnt look fishy to anyone else i guess im just crazy

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for more info on this company as well.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
I tried to make an order to nutriverse for xtreme mass and they asked if they could change my order to "m-bolo" from pitpharma because xtreme mass was discontinued...I passed on order ... interested to here info on this as well

dustter

dustter

Awards
it seems rather new, so that would make sense for no reviews at the moment. Gonna do some further research on the company and other products. If anyone finds anything post the link

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If I wanted to stack those three compounds, I would attempt to find legitimate individual sources of each. That way, I could change the dosage of one without being forced to change the dosages of the other two.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Hey guys, did some research. Talkin like I clicked on every page that popped up in google for a number of their products. Got some sites that had 1 or 2 reviews on a few products but they looked like fabricated reviews unfortunately. Don't know if I wanna risk the price and see how these guys are cause if it's legit, they're the only people on the market right now with a ph like this.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone sell Prohormone test kits like the ones used to check other gear? To see if this is legit?

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Good question, maybe somewhere the almighty google can show us the way
Well if you would be able to find a methylstenbolone specific testing kit that would be helpful ..I've tried google my friend I thought the AM gurus would help a hand ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Well if you would be able to find a methylstenbolone specific testing kit that would be helpful ..I've tried google my friend I thought the AM gurus would help a hand ��
I doubt it exists. The testing kits that do exist are for compounds that have been around for many years. Msten is a relatively new synthetic steroid that isn't as well known as compounds like testosterone, drostanolone, methandrostenolone, oxandrolone, boldenone, etc.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it exists. The testing kits that do exist are for compounds that have been around for many years. Msten is a relatively new synthetic steroid that isn't as well known as compounds like testosterone, drostanolone, methandrostenolone, oxandrolone, boldenone, etc.
That was a more reasonable answer.. thank you

dustter

dustter

Awards
That was a more reasonable answer.. thank you
Well, the only way to know is someone to try it and get blood work and see if they get the results that those compounds usually show. Don't think I would risk it though since no history on this product :(

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are sold at more than 1 shop...I see this brand in a few reputable online retailers. My guess is it's legit...the places that have picked up this line don't sell junk, but that's just my .02

juselliott

Awards
i also have a site thats legit thats selling this brand as well so id say it will be known soon

profisher777

Awards
I just put in an order for the DMZ. I will run that after I start and finish Olympus Labs Legend.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Hmm I'll take another look around then. Thanks guys. If this is legit, definitely adding to my next cycle

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Nabbed two bottles of blue nose. 160 bucks, worth the risk to see if it's legit. Will be easy enough to cycle EOD with another dmz product or super dmz 2.0. So you only get hex EOD. I'll let you know whats up when I get it.

Last edited:
dustter

dustter

Awards
Nabbed two bottles of blue nose. 160 bucks, worth the risk to see if it's legit. Will be easy enough to cycle EOD with another dmz product or super dmz 2.0. So you only get hex EOD. I'll let you know whats up when I get it.
Sick bro let us all know !

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can get this stuff for $60 a pop on nutri-verse lol Im sorry you dropped $160

Nathan1722

Awards
He got two bottles from nutriverse blue nose is $75

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
two days ago they were on sale for $60 a piece

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'all gotta keep an eye out in the supplement deals section for what Nutriverse has been offering ;)

Sign up for our newsletter at www.nutri-verse.com and we'll send said deals right to your inbox

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'all gotta keep an eye out in the supplement deals section for what Nutriverse has been offering ;)

Sign up for our newsletter at www.nutri-verse.com and we'll send said deals right to your inbox

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that makes me wonder is why they don't have the Chem breakdown on the label. Instead they list as just "dmz" etc. Fk it though well see what it's all about.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that makes me wonder is why they don't have the Chem breakdown on the label. Instead they list as just "dmz" etc. Fk it though well see what it's all about.
I wondered the same thing.

Kinda like a cheap toy in a dollar store

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Well I got my order of bluenose in today. They are pressed pills, not even capsules loosely packed with no cotton. Some broken sure it's ****ing up the dosing by how much pill dust is in the bottle from shipping handling etc. Not looking to positive.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ugh. That's rough. Keeping fingers crossed for ya that the results after dosing is better than that. Was hoping for a positive review on this. Keep us posted man

Nathan1722

Awards
Damn I have a bottle coming in to sounds like it could be garbage

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Damn I have a bottle coming in to sounds like it could be garbage
It might be it might not. I have just never seen pills packaged like this nor have I seen the label printed in such matter. Only one way to find out!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I got my order of bluenose in today. They are pressed pills, not even capsules loosely packed with no cotton. Some broken sure it's ****ing up the dosing by how much pill dust is in the bottle from shipping handling etc. Not looking to positive.
High tech 1 test is the same way and it had cotton
Those pressed pills just break

dustter

dustter

Awards
Well I'm either running an msten/dmz or bluenose in march. Worst case scenario it's not worth a **** and I just do my msten dmz cycle lol.
For sure keep an eye out for sides associated with these compounds. I would assume that if you don't experience ANY sides, it's definitely bogus. I'm hoping for the best though, cause I'll buy a whole case of this stuff if it's legit haha

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
For sure keep an eye out for sides associated with these compounds. I would assume that if you don't experience ANY sides, it's definitely bogus. I'm hoping for the best though, cause I'll buy a whole case of this stuff if it's legit haha
Yea exactly dude it would be about the best recomp stack I can imagine

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Someone start this lol I wanna know if I should stock up

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys with broken tablets and dust; try weighing 1 tablet then gather all the dust and weigh it out individually into the same weight as tablets or 1 dose and wrap them in cling film, use them first. Worth a try?

Nathan1722

Awards
I'm lucky only one of mine are broken and it's also short one pill but nbd

Fwood

Awards
Any updates on Pit Pharma products? I have one bottle of their Dense DMZ but I wont be running it til a couple of weeks. Also acquired Gasparis new Halodrol gonna see how that works as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.