Cycle support stagger

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I stagger my cycle support around my phs? I am running dmz 30 mg and 4 andro at 330 a day. I have 500 mg of tudca and armicare pro for support. Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally for me i'll usually just pick up more than I need for cycle support and start it during my cycle and run it til i'm done with my pct.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of clarity...should I take the support a couple of hours after the phs or does it matter?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking it a few hours after. In for other answers.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've never been convinced about cycle support supps and have always seem them as a waste of money. With that said, ive heard many many times over the years that the cycle support supps can block the absorption of the steroid if taken at the same time.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I've never been convinced about cycle support supps and have always seem them as a waste of money. With that said, ive heard many many times over the years that the cycle support supps can block the absorption of the steroid if taken at the same time.
I'm guessing u do not use them then?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you should stagger them. theres onl so much you can absorb at one time and having too many things just defeats the purpose

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I stagger the 4 andro and dmz?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should I stagger the 4 andro and dmz?
i assume youre splitting the doses through the day, in which case, no reason. You just dont want to be taking 5 things at once in full doses