Low dosed like, 25mg every other day?

Cheers.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh thats right, OP youre the troll that supposedly doesnt give a fuk about his health.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
This is a serious topic. Just take a look at Jay Cuttler ... he uses something since forever.

I dont think it is trembo, but probably Insulin and maybe some gh.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Is this a new compound? Is it called Trem for short?

Maybe if it's good for cutting, we can say "Trim down with Trem!" Catchy, ain't it?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Is this a new compound? Is it called Trem for short?

Maybe if it's good for cutting, we can say "Trim down with Trem!" Catchy, ain't it?
Sure, but some dry mass is always great !

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Answer is no, I doubt many people could keep their organs and lipids healthy long term.

A professional with a team of trainers, AAS advisors, and doctors aware and helping throughout;
Maybe.

Don't think it would be great for your lifespan

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Answer is no, I doubt many people could keep their organs and lipids healthy long term.

A professional with a team of trainers, AAS advisors, and doctors aware and helping throughout;
Maybe.

Yeah, a stress test and echo every 6mnths or so to boot. Im prolly just paranoid though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes. For you, specifically, I recommend atleast 75mg ed for one year, bare minimum.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure you can , bud . The end of 4ever may came a bit faster then you would like , but fu(k it .

illazilla

Banned
Awards
wheres the evidence that says tren kills your organs more than any other compound? i want to see it .....

psychologically; yes you need a break

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Maybe.

surprisingly there has been a few recent studies published were they found increases of health indicators including improved lipid profiles, albeit in rats, but they are now looking at it as a possible SARM and or TRT option for humans.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Trembolone? ;)

This stuff sounds magic lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
trembo = trombo = trombone = music to my ears. I hear an organ... failllliinnnggggg.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
All right Tremb. is out of question as per see, but slin can be used 4ever. Or u guys think Jay, The Rock, even Vin Diesel are natty?? LoL ;;; not to mention lots of retired bbuilders.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are they all natty? No

Do I think they cycle nonstop without breaks? Also no

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
jesus OP its TREN with an N

holy fakldjng;akjgna;kjga;kdsjgnaskjng

stupid people are stupid.

jathan_howe

Awards
I really hope you're trolling. Arnold admitted steroid use and Jay Cutler is every bit of 70lbs or more heavier than Arnold. Vin Diesel would be the closest to natty and he's still not natty. Maybe when they shot the first Fast and Furious like 15 years ago

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are they all natty? No

Do I think they cycle nonstop without breaks? Also no
This. You can even see some "offseason" pics of Arnold back in the day where he looks smaller and less shredded than his competition shape. They definitely cycled back then.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Breaks? LoL

Sure!!! they take thousands of Clomid, Anastrozol, Tamox, etc, etc, many times a year, after all, they are just cancer drugs, what harm could they make ... !

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I lose brain cells with every single post I read of this guy ?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
In and Out in the same post!

illazilla

Banned
Awards
everyone knows he meant tren, he made a typo and yous are all over it like a bunch of primary school girls... man up boys

it was a good question,,

ok heres the answer

if pros are doing consecutive comps during the year they will run tren all year, if not they will cycle it in and out

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
everyone knows he meant tren, he made a typo and yous are all over it like a bunch of primary school girls... man up boys

it was a good question,,

ok heres the answer

if pros are doing consecutive comps during the year they will run tren all year, if not they will cycle it in and out
So he made the same "typo" three different times?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

it was a good question,,

ok heres the answer

Yeah you don't make the same typo that many times unless it's and autocorrect and since trem isn't any kind of word that wouldn't be the case.

Dude is just a dunce and clearly doesn't know what he's talking about (as evidenced by the moronic concept and especially the dosage)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this the shyt that adds 5lbs of muscle and 20lbs on your bench ever single week?

illazilla

Banned
Awards
The technical answer is no not forever because you'll eventually die. Unless you go to steroid heaven then I suppose you could use it forever.
their is NO scientific studies that show tren is harsher on kidneys than any other oil ... i think your confused with painkillers...............

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
their is NO scientific studies that show tren is harsher on kidneys than any other oil ... i think your confused with painkillers...............
There are no scientific studies at all because tren was never even used for humans haha. It's a cattle drug

illazilla

Banned
Awards
There are no scientific studies at all because tren was never even used for humans haha. It's a cattle drug
exactly!! people think because its so powerful it makes it more dangerous... not saying its not dangerous indirectly, but even still if diet and health is kept in check it can definetly be controlled

my bloods were fine after close to a year on tren; yet a person on a 16 week test/dbol cycle eating mcdonalds everyday will have messed up liver values!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not familiar with that instrument. Is it related to the clarimet or the saxiphome?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats because most biochemists already know by looking at the structure. Its a pointless study. If you don't think tren is harder than test on the body as a whole, you're in complete denial.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not lying.. there has been a couple recent studies and big pharma is looking at it as a "new" SARM or for TRT

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats because most biochemists already know by looking at the structure. Its a pointless study. If you don't think tren is harder than test on the body as a whole, you're in complete denial.
supprisingly in the study im talking about the rats had marked improvments in health measures. also I think they gave the rats about the equivelant of 50 mg eod for humans.

source : Steroids. 2015 Feb;94:60-9.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
supprisingly in the study im talking about the rats had marked improvments in health measures. also I think they gave the rats about the equivelant of 50 mg eod for humans.

source : Steroids. 2015 Feb;94:60-9.
The health implications go beyond 6 weeks in rat physiology. In fact, you could probably take most steroids with the exception of Halotestin and MethylTren and not have any concerns. The problem lies when you turn acute effects of steroids (high BP, lipid profile, Left ventricle enlargement,) into chronic conditions. As most scientists will tell you, short and high and always more healthy than moderate and long when it comes to cycle lengths.

By structure, trenbolone is harder on the liver than almost all other injectables. Its also the reason why when methylated is it by far the most harsh.

And saying its the new SARM goes against the main reason SARMS were developed in the first place...to get the anabolic effects of steroids without the androgenic side effects. There is no way, ever, tren will be used as a mainstay for TRT treatment

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How could Tren be a new SARM when it's not even a SARM?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How could Tren be a new SARM when it's not even a SARM?
It can't. It goes against the entire reason SARMS were even created.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Bro, it's called google. Trem is all over the web..

Just like all the unicorn, Bigfoot, and mermaid sightings...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes you just gotta read these threads and laugh at the level of ignorance and all around not caring to do ANY research whatsoever.

Or appreciate the trolling.