Newbie to Sarms, please help advice

startingsarms

Awards
Hey guys,

I kindly need some advice reguarding sarms, i had been overweight when i was a kid but really lost most of the bulk and i had been hitting the gym for 3 years ( stops 1-2 months sometimes), my shape is good but when i take off the tshirt my abdominal area is disastrous. I am at 20% body fat and bought sarms ( i read online which ones to start but i am not sure i did the right decision). My aim is to loose fat till 14% as a first phase and also build more muscle. I don't know if you guys call this cutting or recomposition but I bought LGD4033, mk677 and a PCT from enchancedathlete.com, however i had bveen reading that ostarine or GW ... is best for cutting or in my case recomposition? I am afraid to use GW however cause it might promote angiogenesis and cancer, but what is the best sarms to use in my case with dosage recommendations and best type of exercice?

I'd appreciate any help

thanks bros

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk (which is not actually a SARM) and lgd are known for increasing appetite. However if you can control ur cal intake these can be used for "recomposition". Make sure you do ur research and include a SERM as part of ur PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. You'll definitely want nolva or clomid in pct like said above.

Haymaker210

Awards
I am a newbie to any kind of PED and I am planning on starting a SARM cycle at the end of Feb.

So in some respects I am in the same boat as you, as others have said you will need a SERM for your PCT as it can be suppressive.

Make sure you have this in place before you start your cycle, I am currently waiting delivery for my SERM and an AI and I will not purchase my SARMS until I physically have these in my hands.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
brolexander Anabolics 12