SARM strength stack

D

donovan1317

Awards
Hey guys and gals..

I am a natural competitive geared powerlifter and have been for a long time even though I am 31. My diet and everything is great, just coming off 3/4 labrum tear in the shoulder which is healing faster than it should be (seriously only thing left is the small pains to go away but ROM is completely back along with stabilization). But enough about my background I just really want to know more about certain things. The SARMS questions are interesting to me and I am really interested in going this route. Bulking and cutting are not concerns to me as I refuse to cut and bulking well, I eat a ton.
I have been on MK 677 for about 3 weeks now and have been gaining weight back mostly through water retention but I want to add in more within the next couple weeks without the test suppression and shutdown. I also am trying to not go the route of mini PCT or full PCT as I am a teacher and really do not have the funds at the current moment (student loans are the bane of my existence along with all my other bills). I am looking for purely strength as this is what it pertains to my style of sport. I have looked at LGD and Laxogenin but with so much mixed reviews I question and requestion them over and over along with Ostarine. I just need straight forward answers. I am going to keep running the MK because of the weight I am getting back that I lost due to surgery for a long time. In about 6 weeks I would like to start getting my strength back to where it was at my last meet and run a stack for 6 weeks when my team enters their next meet (I will not be competing because I won't be fully back in and I am not touching my squat suite or bench shirt until after I coach them through this upcoming meet). What is the best way to go here. MK and Lax? MK/Lax/Ostarine? MK/LGD? Remember only looking for strength as I can take care of my weight now that I can push more in the gym.
Thank you and looking forward to the responses and retorts.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
my friend, you have answered your own question on what to do-

" I want to add in more within the next couple weeks without the test suppression and shutdown. I also am trying to not go the route of mini PCT or full PCT as I am a teacher and really do not have the funds at the current moment"

doing sarms, you will be suppressed and it will require pct- don't want either, then don't do them. its that simple

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll have to PCT my man no way around that.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Not wanting to do a PCT because of financial concerns? All you need is a SERM for 4 weeks, which will cost you less than anything else in your cycle.

For strength:
LGD-4033 or RAD140
MK-677
Sup3r-DHEA or Dermacrine for a Test base
Clomid for PCT

D

donovan1317

Awards
Alright so that is where this whole thing has been confusing with reading hundreds of threads and reading logs and racking my brain. The MK and Lax need no PCT as I have seemed to understand through this ordeal.
Mike3511 is LGD better than RAD140. If I am going to do this I am going to do it right. I guess if I have to do the PCT then that is route to be taken. Can you break down a 6-8 week cycle for the LGD, Sup3r, and Clomid for me please in dosages. Also if anyone has taken these what are your opinions and what exactly did you do better while training. I believe in numbers and reading logs rather than the proverbial "I got more reps" that I have been seeing in a lot of younger kids' posts.

Thank you again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As an alternative to adding a SARM. You could just add in Follidrone 2.0 if all you are really looking for is additional strength. This would do it for you. Maybe add in a great test booster as well such as OL Test1fy. I think you would surprise yourself with these products.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lgd and rad both have benifits and weaknesses, I believe lgd is better for you but I don't know much about SARMs. For your pct you should run something like clomid at 50/50/25/25

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Alright so that is where this whole thing has been confusing with reading hundreds of threads and reading logs and racking my brain. The MK and Lax need no PCT as I have seemed to understand through this ordeal.
Mike3511 is LGD better than RAD140. If I am going to do this I am going to do it right. I guess if I have to do the PCT then that is route to be taken. Can you break down a 6-8 week cycle for the LGD, Sup3r, and Clomid for me please in dosages. Also if anyone has taken these what are your opinions and what exactly did you do better while training. I believe in numbers and reading logs rather than the proverbial "I got more reps" that I have been seeing in a lot of younger kids' posts.

Thank you again.
I have never used RAD140, but I've heard it is effective in regards to strength. I've taken LGD-4033 once. I had to cut the cycle short for personal reasons, but after 3 weeks, my bench 5RM was up 15 lbs.

You could run the LGD as follows:
4/8/8/8/12/12/12/12

I would search for Olympus UK Legend. It is still being sold by UK retailers, and some of them ship internationally.

A Test base is important with LGD because of lethargy. It is optional, but it is likely you will feel like sh1t without it. A transdermal DHEA would work as a Test base. 4-Andro would also work and would probably also assist with your strength gains. If you choose the DHEA, go with the recommended dosage on the bottle. If you choose 4-Andro, I would do 330mg/day.

Clomid at 50/50/25/25 as stated above.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ran mk & lgd for 12wks with a PHAT style program and got some great results (i logged it if you want details). I used 2 pumpd dermacrine a for test base then 1 pump sup3r at the end. Continued with MK & added laxo + epicat (derastrength & epuc unleashed) during PCT (clomid ED 25 25 12.5 12.5 + nolva ED 40 40 20 20). Gained a lot of strength and mass around upper back and hips, and PRd everything towards the end of the program and still hitting PRs now but not quite able to progress at the same rate as with LGD.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Thank you again.
might be confusing because you are labeling sarms that aren't sarms- mk and lax aren't sarms- don't confuse the two

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Thank you again.
also,

here are 2 links with valuable information- take some time to read these. telling you what to take vs you understanding what to take and asking for advice is a big difference. this will also help you understand what you will need and what to expect and for how long you should run this.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/283904-mk667-no-bs.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There has been a false sense that SARMS do not require a "real" PCT with a SERM. People in the past have even suggested to run Ostarine during PCT. It does not matter if it is a PH or a SARM, either require running a SERM during PCT.

Even for something that may not be all hat surpressive, one should not run an OTC PCT, but rather a SERM. I am in the camp that no matter what the compound is, a SERM should be used. If you want to use something in conjunction with your SERM, such as AlphaMax XT, Virtus, Reduce XT, Super PCT, etc. one can absolutely use those, but those options should not be the foundation of a PCT, even if the user only ran a SARM.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rad And LGD or Osta with MK would be quite well I think, not sure if rad and lgd compete for the same receptors of not.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Rad And LGD or Osta with MK would be quite well I think, not sure if rad and lgd compete for the same receptors of not.
I'd imagine the lethargy would be horrible if one were to stack RAD with LGD.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran LGD with my 200mg/week TRT dose and it still made me lethargic, but it affects everyone differently, I guess.
Oh damn that's pretty crazy, I didn't know it was that harsh

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
During my LGD cycle i scored some free RAD and tried mixing it in at 5mg day. Lasted 5 days and it shrank my balls until 3rd week PCT

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never heard of rad doing that to someone that fast

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
For strength using sarms I think your best bet is a stack with LGD and S4. Rad is probably useful as well but I havn't tried that one so I can not speak for it.
I basicly gets more work capacity from LGD, not so much more peak strength, but I do get stronger and the progression goes faster.
S4 gives more in the peak strength area.

MK677 doesn't do much for me in the acute phase but will yield better recovery and speed up your progression over time which will end in more strength, but it doesn't 'give' me more strength as a androgen will do.

Ostarine gives me more or less the same thing as LGD, but in smaller amounts but with far better sense of well being and less experienced supression.

All in all, no sarm (except maybe YK which either isn't a sarm) will give any huge amount of strength increases, so don't expect any mind blowing results but they will definately give you a faster progress on a solid strength program... But they question is, is any 'need' for the rush? Or is it for the fun of it?
You will come there anyway eventually... Without spending money on products.

Good luck

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lgd and osta will. It would be a waste.

If someone hasn't run either best to to osta then lg. Once they use lg, using osta again isn't a thought

E

edarrin

Awards
I have been playing around a bit with these for the last while. I really like them .

I am 59 and have/had a longstanding left knee prop. leading to a total knee replacement. Because my posture was screwed for so long I was having problems with my left hip. I was thinking this would eventually lead to a hip replacement too.

Anyway I have been using MK677 for the past 5 months and I can honestly say my hip problem is pretty much gone. Nothing else came close to this.

I have tried both lgd and rad. The lethargy with lgd is pretty bad. And I am on trt. RAD140 gives me lots of energy. As well as strength gain. From what you have described I personally would go with MK677 and RAD140. I don't think you will be disappointed.

No plant extract is going to do what you need. Personally I don't like prohormones as I tried the old Dan Duschaine stuff (don't even remeber what is was called) back in the day and was disappointed. Haven't tried any of the newer ones but they are basically based on similar principle or are discarded toxic waste from pharma.

So definitely MK677 and RAD140