Medfit RX or Pit Pharma prohormones

feelthedrol

Awards
Hey guys,
I cant seem to find much feedback on these companies. Anybody use any of the dmz or sten from either of them?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd grab from a trusted source if you can no info=no bueno

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Both of these companies are popping up out of the blue.

Bump for anyone with insight to legitimacy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2 new companies jumping into the prohormone industry riiiiiight before theyre all banned?

I think its smart and will be highly profitable for them.....whether the products are good OR complete trash

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly what makes me wonder.

While everyone is backing out, they are jumping in.

Either a good time for them to profit from everyone stocking up or a flash in the pan and cashing in on desperation.

Intriguing

profisher777

Awards
I bought some of their DMZ last night. I will make start a log when I try it. Unfortunately it will still be a while because I'm saving it for my second cycle.

Anado123

Anado123

Awards
getsupps.com is fake

I have bought Alphadrolone from getsupps.com four weeks ago, but my order never shipped. I have tried to contact to them through 10 individual email but they did not respond to me .Also, I have tried to contact to them through phone, but the phone number which provided by fake company missing one number.(one number short).

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
getsupps.com is fake

I have bought Alphadrolone from getsupps.com four weeks ago, but my order never shipped. I have tried to contact to them through 10 individual email but they did not respond to me .Also, I have tried to contact to them through phone, but the phone number which provided by fake company missing one number.(one number short).
Damn.. I was hoping they were legit. They were the only place in the USA with decent PHs left.

Anado123

Anado123

Awards
No, I did not. But I have tried DMZ from different company which I have got very good solid and shredding result with zero water retention.

Skell1488

Awards
Bought the dmaxxx, started today. If anyone's interested I'll drop an update in about a week if it's legit or not

Skell1488

Awards
Legit product. Running 50 mgs a day now, mild back bumps, vascularity up. Strength hasn't shot up or anything but my calorie intake is low

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to find some domestic msten that is reasonably dosed... I liked msten at 20-30mg - great size and strength from that stuff.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
I have source or two on Ebay I give you , if you PM me . I also have a source a found on Ebay but they have their own website that sells research chemicals, and sells 60 ml liquids of DMZ 15mg per ml and M-Sten 15mg per ml . I 'll have an update in a few days to a week AFTER I receive my first shipment from them and try them both out . If it's legit , you can't go wrong for the potency and price . I LOVE M-Sten myself . Have you noticed it has some unique taste to it ? I can't really describe it , but now that I've had M-Sten from two different sources , I know the taste of it .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7