Your choice...Trenavar or Trestolone?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you had both at your disposal...which would give you the best bang cycle wise? Looking to stack Halodrol with either. Many thanks for suggestions.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol original version not new gaspari version, worked well for me in the past with Trenavar / Trendione, I ran halodrol at 100mg per day and trenavar/trendione at 90mg-120mg for 8 weeks. I was eating at a deficit of around 1000 calories + per day for 8 weeks and still managed to gain around 1lb per week.

I have used Trestolone, at a dose upto 100mg per day oral version by Olympus labs and dropped it after 3 weeks due to a gyno scare, it gave me puffiness in both nipples and extreme tenderness and pain. I will not be running trest again and much prefer trenavar. for all out mass and if you are not gyno prone then trest would be better for bulking but can be watery due to aromatization, if you want dry clean gains which I personally prefer I would go along with trenavar at 90-120mg per day.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
What he said^^. Just be sure to have all your ancillaries for either cuz both can cause gyno

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol original version not new gaspari version, worked well for me in the past with Trenavar / Trendione, I ran halodrol at 100mg per day and trenavar/trendione at 90mg-120mg for 8 weeks. I was eating at a deficit of around 1000 calories + per day for 8 weeks and still managed to gain around 1lb per week.

I have used Trestolone, at a dose upto 100mg per day oral version by Olympus labs and dropped it after 3 weeks due to a gyno scare, it gave me puffiness in both nipples and extreme tenderness and pain. I will not be running trest again and much prefer trenavar. for all out mass and if you are not gyno prone then trest would be better for bulking but can be watery due to aromatization, if you want dry clean gains which I personally prefer I would go along with trenavar at 90-120mg per day.
Thanks sir. Still have a few bottles left of LGI T-Var (and some Tr3st). Not prone to gyno....never have been luckily, not once.

Funny I also have 2 bottles of Reaper Labs Grim Reign (Halodrol & M-sten) and researching Reaper Labs, all I came across were reviews from you. Not much out there on Reaper.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
If you are not prone to gyno and have some AI, trest can be really good in every way.