New Supplement Starting this week

nunofelix

nunofelix

Awards
I'm starting Alpha Mass X next week, any recommendations?
When to take it?
Can i add a Test Booster with it?

Thank you

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When to take it?

Thank you
Not sure what this is but I'll assume it's a ph/ds since you posted in the Anabolics Forum. If so, then it would be redundant to use a test booster on cycle. The test booster would be best served by using during PCT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what this is but I'll assume it's a ph/ds since you posted in the Anabolics Forum. If so, then it would be redundant to use a test booster on cycle. The test booster would be best served by using during PCT.
Either that or performance alphamax xt and he forgot the t? Help us out OP.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Either that or performance alphamax xt and he forgot the t? Help us out OP.
Mass max is a new product and yes should be in supplement section.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a PH nor is it AlphaMax new release.

It's by ATS. Can't find the label but it has deer velvet extract so already off to a bad start. Claims it's non hormonal tho

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Think the op played us here lol

nunofelix

nunofelix

Awards
This what they have on their website:

Alpha Mass X is a combination of many powerful compounds that help make the body release more growth hormone for the purpose of muscle growth, body fat reduction, faster muscle recovery and lean mass promotion.

The pituitary gland, located in the base of the brain, secretes 9 hormones into the blood stream. Some of those hormones released are adrenocorticotropic hormones, luteinizing hormones and follicle stimulating hormones, all of which affect growth. The largest hormone influence on growth however comes from GH. GH is the most important human growth regulator in the body. Alpha Mass X's main ingredients: Deer Antler Velvet, 3 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran and 3 5 7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon assist the pituitary gland in releasing more GH throughout the body. As opposed to adding a hormone to the body, Alpha Mass X stimulates its release at its natural source which in turn will provide a well-balanced, "natural" distribution of hormones in the body. What does this result in?

» Faster muscle recovery
» Faster muscle repair
» Lean mass gains
» Body fat reduction
» Strength gains

Stack Alpha Mass X with Alpha 1-T from ATS Labs for unreal muscle and strength gains. The combination of the two powerful products will result in extreme muscle hypertrophy!
Stack Alpha Mass X with 1024 from ATS Labs for a fat shredding, lean mass promoting effect. This combination will result in extreme fat loss and hard, lean gains.
Alpha Mass X should not, under any circumstance, be stacked with both Alpha 1-T and 1024 at the same time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Worked at a sup store long ago that sold this. Theres no way whats in it is whats on the label. Guys were gaining 15-20lb in 4 week cycles. I knew immediately that what was on the label was wrong. I even had a regional manager who was best friends with the owner tell me that they put trenavar, hdrol and others into these. Theres alpha mass, winalean and something else. This was about 3 years ago

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When to take it?

Thank you
If it really is spiked with ph's you better be able to get something for pct. If its just what the label claims then your not going to see any results

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This what they have on their website:

Alpha Mass X is a combination of many powerful compounds that help make the body release more growth hormone for the purpose of muscle growth, body fat reduction, faster muscle recovery and lean mass promotion.

The pituitary gland, located in the base of the brain, secretes 9 hormones into the blood stream. Some of those hormones released are adrenocorticotropic hormones, luteinizing hormones and follicle stimulating hormones, all of which affect growth. The largest hormone influence on growth however comes from GH. GH is the most important human growth regulator in the body. Alpha Mass X's main ingredients: Deer Antler Velvet, 3 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran and 3 5 7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon assist the pituitary gland in releasing more GH throughout the body. As opposed to adding a hormone to the body, Alpha Mass X stimulates its release at its natural source which in turn will provide a well-balanced, "natural" distribution of hormones in the body. What does this result in?

» Faster muscle recovery
» Faster muscle repair
» Lean mass gains
» Body fat reduction
» Strength gains

Stack Alpha Mass X with Alpha 1-T from ATS Labs for unreal muscle and strength gains. The combination of the two powerful products will result in extreme muscle hypertrophy!
Stack Alpha Mass X with 1024 from ATS Labs for a fat shredding, lean mass promoting effect. This combination will result in extreme fat loss and hard, lean gains.
Alpha Mass X should not, under any circumstance, be stacked with both Alpha 1-T and 1024 at the same time.
Where can you buy this.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked at a sup store long ago that sold this. Theres no way whats in it is whats on the label. Guys were gaining 15-20lb in 4 week cycles. I knew immediately that what was on the label was wrong. I even had a regional manager who was best friends with the owner tell me that they put trenavar, hdrol and others into these. Theres alpha mass, winalean and something else. This was about 3 years ago
What PCT do you use for this if it is that powerful.

ChaosLegend

Awards
Any updates? did you get results? i am starting alpha mass x cycle tomorrow

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When to take it?

Thank you
Yeah, you could add pretty much anything you want. Won't hurt it. I saw a description that said "under no circumstances" should you add our products "x" and "y" to it. LOL. They're just trying to make their stuff sound like gear.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just want to say that this has always been one of my pet peeves. To start a thread, gain interest, and then show absolutely no conclusion. Total disrespect for anyone else.