Another First cycle Opinion

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
So I made a forum earlier this week when I joined this forum. By the way I've never been to the one to actually join a forum site nor ever write anything on them, but this site kicks ***!

Anyways, I made a forum like I said stating I wanna start my first ph cycle again after my uneducated butt got bad off after the guy who sold me the ph told me to take a test booster as a PCT. I know, I was young.

As I continue to read other forums I'm starting to get a bad vibe coming from phs now. I have done a lot of research and I want something a little more simple and better for my body.

So I found out I can get my hands on some test. The guy told me to get two bottles with 1 cc a week. I don't wanna go over board. I see guys up here for a first cycle throw tren d bol and some other stuff. I don't want all that. I want to be safe and learn, but I also want to gain a little size.

Guy also told me liquid clomid will be fine for PCT and I'll run tudca while on just to be safe.

What's yalls opinions? On the PCT, it being my first cycle, and what should I be expecting?

Remember I'm new to all this stuff, but I'm very intrigued by it. Thanks in advance!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
For the clomid go 50mgs a day first 2 weeks then 25 for 2 weeks. Depending on the mg/ml of the test that might be lower then normal starting dose which is 500mgs/week so if it's Test E or C 250 ud be better off 1 cc twice a week. Besides that there's not much to it but enjoying the run and learning from it. Other notes ull probably hear , nolva and clomid in pct is better then just one, you'll want an AI (Exemstane) on hand atleast incase the nips start itching , you can throw an oral in for a kickstart while the test kicks in , Dbol is the normal go to but u can look at all kinds and decide which one interests you the most ,can pm me for suggestions if ud like, or pm me with any questions at all I'm here to help!

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
For the clomid go 50mgs a day first 2 weeks then 25 for 2 weeks. Depending on the mg/ml of the test that might be lower then normal starting dose which is 500mgs/week so if it's Test E or C 250 ud be better off 1 cc twice a week. Besides that there's not much to it but enjoying the run and learning from it. Other notes ull probably hear , nolva and clomid in pct is better then just one, you'll want an AI (Exemstane) on hand atleast incase the nips start itching , you can throw an oral in for a kickstart while the test kicks in , Dbol is the normal go to but u can look at all kinds and decide which one interests you the most ,can pm me for suggestions if ud like, or pm me with any questions at all I'm here to help!

Explain this ai in a little sentence. I've read on em but don't quite understand. When do you take the ai if needed

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
This will sound like I'm being a dick, but it's the truth....you need to read more about this stuff. Come up with a well thought out cycle and come back here and let us critique it.

Test e 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks
Arimidex on hand but no need until/if estro sides pop up (.25mg eod)
Clomid for PCT 25mg ed for 4 weeks

If ANY of the above doesn't make sense, you're no where near ready to use steroids

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
This will sound like I'm being a dick, but it's the truth....you need to read more about this stuff. Come up with a well thought out cycle and come back here and let us critique it.

Test e 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks
Arimidex on hand but no need until/if estro sides pop up (.25mg eod)
Clomid for PCT 25mg ed for 4 weeks

If ANY of the above doesn't make sense, you're no where near ready to use steroids
Don't sound like a dick to me bud, rather have the truth than get hurt in the long run from not knowing what I'm doing . Preciate you buddy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Don't sound like a dick to me bud, rather have the truth than get hurt in the long run from not knowing what I'm doing . Preciate you buddy
And don't let anyone tell you different...We were ALL where you're at now at some point in our lives. This is all a learning process and takes time. I KNOW it's exciting to learn about this stuff, and a cycle and picture the gains. As gay as it sounds....Knowledge is power when it comes to this game. Everybody's body is different and you need to learn yours

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I spent a year reading up on test and steroids before I ran my first legit AAS cycle. Not something you just jump in too and hope for the best.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I spent a year reading up on test and steroids before I ran my first legit AAS cycle. Not something you just jump in too and hope for the best.
2 years myself. Learning from this very board....Damn that was a long ass time ago lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 years myself. Learning from this very board....Damn that was a long ass time ago lol
I spent 6 months learning other places, and then 6 months learning here. Learned more here than I didn on all the other places. I still don't know as much as I think I should tho

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I spent 6 months learning other places, and then 6 months learning here. Learned more here than I didn on all the other places. I still don't know as much as I think I should tho
You never stop learning brother...But that's what I love about this stuff

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
And don't let anyone tell you different...We were ALL where you're at now at some point in our lives. This is all a learning process and takes time. I KNOW it's exciting to learn about this stuff, and a cycle and picture the gains. As gay as it sounds....Knowledge is power when it comes to this game. Everybody's body is different and you need to learn yours
I could have gotten it Friday, but something inside kept telling me I wasn't ready. I am now just getting back into the swing of things. I'm 6'2 weighing about 210. Something inside of me kept telling me I need to focus on getting back into the routine, diet, and knowledge on these things. I'm 21, so I don't think before I act. I'm quick to jump on things. The guy who gave me a powder test booster really messed me up after I took that prohormone when I was 18. I think I took cynostane or something like that. Regardless, I preciate you guys. Any future posts I make if you see them, don't hold back. I wanna enjoy my future cycle not regret it. You search on different forum websites and you think you find a steroid scientist, until you do some further research. It's bad because if I had the same mentality as I did two or three years ago. I would have followed some of those forums. Like I said, thank again for yalls time. Hope y'all enjoy your day!