Ultra-Sten or M1A?

Best

Best

Awards
So I have pretty much narrowed down my cycle to these 2 compounds. What do you think is better for running looking for semi lean gains. Running Transdermal Trest as test base.

This is also my 3rd cycle, looking to gain some more size. Do you think I should add some EPi or anything else?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, M1A is gonna throw that mass on fast, but its kinda wet. Msten will put it on as well, but its dry as sh1t and hurts the joints just like winny does. Since your already running trest, which is wet, I would throw in msten at 10mg/day for the first two weeks and 20mg/day for the last two. Get ready tho, shut down from those two is gonna be hard and fast LOL

Best

Best

Awards
Well, M1A is gonna throw that mass on fast, but its kinda wet. Msten will put it on as well, but its dry as sh1t and hurts the joints just like winny does. Since your already running trest, which is wet, I would throw in msten at 10mg/day for the first two weeks and 20mg/day for the last two. Get ready tho, shut down from those two is gonna be hard and fast LOL
I have clomid ready with a test booster what you recommend for dosing it 50/50/25/25?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that dosage is fine for solo Clomid. The advice about Msten+Trest is great too.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I mean... you could, but why? To serve as a base? Sure, but it will be very dry with DMZ. If you have solo DMZ, I'd rather use a nice dose of transdermal DHEA. Or Trest, obviously.

Best

Best

Awards
I mean... you could, but why? To serve as a base? Sure, but it will be very dry with DMZ.
No im saying my last cycle was DMZ with andro4 as test base. Wanted to step this next cycle up. Use Trest as test base and Msten and epi

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Ah sorry, I misunderstood. Nah, Trest+Msten is all you need man. That's an amazing cycle with proper support and PCT.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get some nanodrol; ultra-sten is probably bunk ****. Get some ar1macare and extra tudca though. I just recently finished a run of it, feel free to pm me any questions on it man

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah sorry, I misunderstood. Nah, Trest+Msten is all you need man. That's an amazing cycle with proper support and PCT.
Great stack. Gains city.

Make sure you have some TUDCA on hand (CEL makes a well priced TUDCA product).

Best

Best

Awards
Get some nanodrol; ultra-sten is probably bunk ****. Get some ar1macare and extra tudca though. I just recently finished a run of it, feel free to pm me any questions on it man
Your inbox is full btw, What do you feel on dosing? How was your cycle week 3-4?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your inbox is full btw, What do you feel on dosing? How was your cycle week 3-4?
The recommended dose should be fine, I wouldn't go past 1.25ml. The results seemed to slow down as the cycle progressed; so 4 weeks is enough imo

Best

Best

Awards
The recommended dose should be fine, I wouldn't go past 1.25ml. The results seemed to slow down as the cycle progressed; so 4 weeks is enough imo
Cool I will probably run 2 separate cycles, after i take some time off from the first one.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool I will probably run 2 separate cycles, after i take some time off from the first one.
I'd measure a bit under what dosage you want because i ran out early, but i was also using a separate oral syringe