closed thread

reaper76

Awards
Just wondering if someone could tell me why my thread was closed? If i made a mistake I dont wanna do it again. Thanks

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was it about?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably source posting if I had to take a random guess. Or that's where the mods thought it was headed so they closed it before it got to that point.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was because of the brand of "Halodrol" you're using, and some comments were negative toward that brand. Since they are a board sponsor it got closed.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that brand did take a good bashing on that thread but to be honest I don't think it's right that they name there products after steroids like díanabol, anavar and 1-test and there just Andros mixed with other random ingredients like laxogenin etc. To me that's deceit. People that don't do there research fall for it because the don't read the labels and they take advantage of that. Then they find out later on after consulting the boards and normally it's too late because there already half way through the cycle and wondering why there's no gains, flame me if you want but we all know it's true...

reaper76

Awards
I agree with you! I did research but was fooled I guess by being quick on it. But at the same time it is very easy to get confused on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Supplement Auction 3
Rocket3015 Supplements 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9