How To MAXIMIZIE A TD cycle?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so I'll be running a test/tren transdermal and ol the one cycle, after looking an researching info still throw me off, I want ppl who tried td alot give me advice.
will apply on obvious areas but let's say I'm going to apply 1 ml If I split .5 ml on 2 different areas at the same time will I have better absorbation? than just apply 1 ml on same spot?
I'm trying to make sure no waste of actives on clothe etc

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe Erikeckert can help. I'm pretty sure he told me he divides his dose into 3 times a day. He 1st started at twice a day and since he moved to 3 times a day he feels it's better

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe Erikeckert can help. I'm pretty sure he told me he divides his dose into 3 times a day. He 1st started at twice a day and since he moved to 3 times a day he feels it's better
yeah but he told me he still have residue on his clothes even after using sanitizer etc

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah but he told me he still have residue on his clothes even after using sanitizer etc
Well that's going to happen since you're applying it to your skin, the question really is if the residue containes any active compounds or if it's all just left over whatever.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that's going to happen since you're applying it to your skin, the question really is if the residue containes any active compounds or if it's all just left over whatever.
man what if I don't wear anything for 20 mins after and keep applying sanitizer till nothing left or nah ?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
man what if I don't wear anything for 20 mins after and keep applying sanitizer till nothing left or nah ?
I mean im not too familiar with TDs but what I assume is that the left over stuff is just the concoction of stuff to keep the compound (whatever it may be) readily absorbable. So the left over stuff may not contain as much of the compound as you think. I doubt the whole TD itself will absorb through the skin. But I could be wrong

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean im not too familiar with TDs but what I assume is that the left over stuff is just the concoction of stuff to keep the compound (whatever it may be) readily absorbable. So the left over stuff may not contain as much of the compound as you think. I doubt the whole TD itself will absorb through the skin. But I could be wrong
i hope that would be the case....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
#1 don't overthink the situation.
#2 apply when convenient for you.
#3 learn the half-life of each compound.
#4 try to do cardio prior to applying.
#5 apply to clavicle inner bicep forearm tops of feet backs of knee caps.
#6 use gloves.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#1 don't overthink the situation.
#2 apply when convenient for you.
#3 learn the half-life of each compound.
#4 try to do cardio prior to applying.
#5 apply to clavicle inner bicep forearm tops of feet backs of knee caps.
#6 use gloves.
thank u

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
Forearms/clavicles.. shower prior or warm the skin to open pours... exfoliating area prior helps.. shaving if the area is hairy helps.. adding DMSO. all i can think of right now

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forearms/clavicles.. shower prior or warm the skin to open pours... exfoliating area prior helps.. shaving if the area is hairy helps.. adding DMSO. all i can think of right now
nice thank u, and the carrier is dmso

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Make sure you use gloves bro, if not you will have a case of oompa loompa hands. Also i think if you split 2 times a day its less waste. I have alot less on my clothes when i cut back to 2 times a day and theres no difference in results, so the extra application was pretty much all waste. Hope that helps

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you use gloves bro, if not you will have a case of oompa loompa hands. Also i think if you split 2 times a day its less waste. I have alot less on my clothes when i cut back to 2 times a day and theres no difference in results, so the extra application was pretty much all waste. Hope that helps
thank u so much for heads up so half ml each dose and gloves.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And as some of us on here have learnt the hard way, don't apply to inner thighs if it's tren....

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
And as some of us on here have learnt the hard way, don't apply to inner thighs if it's tren....
Ha, ya bro dont apply to inner thighs. Me and snake made that mistake and it will never happen again. Stick with trap/clavicle area, it gets warm but atleast its not the boyz that are on fire!!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha, ya bro dont apply to inner thighs. Me and snake made that mistake and it will never happen again. Stick with trap/clavicle area, it gets warm but atleast its not the boyz that are on fire!!
What's up dude , are you still on ? What results did you got ? I'm about to pull a trigger on test/tren combo and I'm curious how it went for you .

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
What's up dude , are you still on ? What results did you got ? I'm about to pull a trigger on test/tren combo and I'm curious how it went for you .
Bro, so i am finishing my 2nd vial of tren/test. I added 75mg of dbol ed to my cycle at about week 6. Results have been good! Put on about 12lbs of muscle and lost 2%bf. I am going to finish my cycle by running 14 days of mtren ( if my liver will support it) but only at 500mcg a day. I would def. Reccomend the transdermals, great product with no side effects!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, so i am finishing my 2nd vial of tren/test. I added 75mg of dbol ed to my cycle at about week 6. Results have been good! Put on about 12lbs of muscle and lost 2%bf. I am going to finish my cycle by running 14 days of mtren ( if my liver will support it) but only at 500mcg a day. I would def. Reccomend the transdermals, great product with no side effects!
Did u just say no side effects,?
how come?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
how come?
I ran 2ml a day for most my cycle, no side effects as night sweats, night terrors, tren cough etc.... so you can run it hard and have no worries. I do get that everyone is different though, my boys running it as well and both of them say the same thing

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
how come?
Im referring to the transdermal lol, not the methyl tren, of course you have to be super cautious when taking that.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
how come?
Im talking about the transdermal usage. Mtren will destroy people who are not carefull

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Im referring to the transdermal lol, not the methyl tren, of course you have to be super cautious when taking that.
so the 12lb increase and 2% decrease in bodyfat was while using the transdermal blend?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so the 12lb increase and 2% decrease in bodyfat was while using the transdermal blend?
i think so. Erikeckert yeah bro I know what u meant but fuk m tren no gainz worth it.
how's ur buddies results?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Yup, thats just using the transdermal and dbol. No water weight either just gainz.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
i think so. Erikeckert yeah bro I know what u meant but fuk m tren no gainz worth it.
I got one buddy that straight exploded, while on. He ran a 75/75 blend and dbol. And he is on his 2nd vial which is a crazy 100/100 blend. So i am curious to see if going higher produces better results or just ends up being more wasted on his clothing. Im sure after some point the skin only will absorb a certain amount no matter how potent the blend is.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Another buddy of mine is running a 75/75 and he says his strength gains have went up atleast 10lbs each and he gained about 6lbs so far but has only been on for about 4 weeks, which is great in my book, for that little time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yup, thats just using the transdermal and dbol. No water weight either just gainz.
thats crazy. sorry if i missed it but what was the dosage and how often.

meaning, 50mg per pump and you used 100mg daily

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats crazy. sorry if i missed it but what was the dosage and how often.

meaning, 50mg per pump and you used 100mg daily
Erik is on the 75 mg/ml vial, it's me on the 50mg/ml and using 2ml a day.Just finishing my 2nd week and the results are crazy. I do get tren-somnia but that's it. I've got 2 vials of 100mg/ml coming my way of both tren and test plus another 2 of bold no ester at the same dosage... bring on them gainz! Oh also on 75mg of t3 too...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Erik is on the 75 mg/ml vial, it's me on the 50mg/ml and using 2ml a day.Just finishing my 2nd week and the results are crazy. I do get tren-somnia but that's it. I've got 2 vials of 100mg/ml coming my way of both tren and test plus another 2 of bold no ester at the same dosage... bring on them gainz! Oh also on 75mg of t3 too...
i guess whats throwing me off is when you say vials....isnt it transdermal and in a bottle or tube?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's transdermal in a glass bottle with a dropper bro, not a vial like injectable gear

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that stuff dry quick lol took half ml

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are y'all using hand sanitizer after?

It dries quick but stays kinda greasy

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about 10 mins after, does get rid of the greasiness. Mine is 98%alcohol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Won't be for a while yet bro but I'll keep you updated ?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Are y'all using hand sanitizer after?

It dries quick but stays kinda greasy
I did the sanitizer thing for about a week. After you apply the td it gets rather warm on your skin but after applying sanitizer it turns into satans piss that feels like its burning through your skin. So i had to pass that up

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird, I didn't get that, it soothed it for me...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the sanitizer thing for about a week. After you apply the td it gets rather warm on your skin but after applying sanitizer it turns into satans piss that feels like its burning through your skin. So i had to pass that up
Weird, I didn't get that, it soothed it for me...
Haha. The first few times I used sanitizer the same thing happened, but now it doesn't. Maybe I'm used to it. I do have a few chunks in Tren already

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sanitizer use here also feel fine no birn, only td that burned like fuk was sup3r dhea, Holly sh!t that burnt
and yall might agree with me but 20 mins fuking in and I felt that test/tren hit me like I started feeling weird .

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
sanitizer use here also feel fine no birn, only td that burned like fuk was sup3r dhea, Holly sh!t that burnt
and yall might agree with me but 20 mins fuking in and I felt that test/tren hit me like I started feeling weird .
Ya bro, this stuff is awesome!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the shizzle my brother, I'll probably never use ph or sarms again

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to sell all mine, actually. Down size my stash to what I actually use instead of hording what I may use one day maybe sorta kinda