SSRIs and Prohormones

justinjazz

Awards
Don't have severe depression. Nor anxiety. Doctors prescribed me Lexapro (escitiliphram) 15mg a day to help combat some anxiety/stress I was experiencing because of a condition with my cervical spine (which is improving tremendously.)

Anyway, I've never been prone to bad depression. And I do have experience with SSRIs in the past and know how my body responds to them..

Question is: do any of you have any experiencing running a PH cycle with SSRIs?

Cheers gang.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Currently on cycle of test and dmz and I take Zoloft 25mg every day. Granted this is a really small dose of that med, I am experiencing no interactions. Only thing I can think of that might happen is AAS/PHs mess with some people mentally and emotionally anyway and if you are on an ssri for anxiety/depression reasons it could be an indicator that you may be predisposed to those types of sides. Also ssri's such as Zoloft and lexapro can really mess with some people's libido for the worse which as we all know gear does too. Hope that helps some

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mental illness runs in my family unfortunately, my fathers side, of course I've inherited bi polar depression and sleep insomnia.

I take Prozac, seroquel and lamatrogine. I've run a couple cycles and haven't experienced any sort of negative interaction. Although it's very user dependent, if someone has anger issues it's best they stay off the gas.

Google is your friend, do some research and see what may or may not work for you. Read up but trial and error wouldn't be worse case scenario.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another Prozac user here up until 10 months ago but was on it for 10 years. Ran DMZ and Epistane a few times while I was on it and had no issues.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You shouldn't have issues with normal oral doses. I ran Tren Ace too high and that's the only thing that has affected me, oral Tren didn't do it to me either. I wouldn't sleep for 3 days straight and it's like every single day and night was one big panic attack. It went for about three weeks before I finally took a Xanax and felt a million times better and actually got some sleep. I dropped it a few days after that. My anxiety has been worse ever since then also.

Just stay away from Tren if you are prone to mental illnesses and you'll be fine.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't have issues with normal oral doses. I ran Tren Ace too high and that's the only thing that has affected me, oral Tren didn't do it to me either. I wouldn't sleep for 3 days straight and it's like every single day and night was one big panic attack. It went for about three weeks before I finally took a Xanax and felt a million times better and actually got some sleep. I dropped it a few days after that. My anxiety has been worse ever since then also.

Just stay away from Tren if you are prone to mental illnesses and you'll be fine.
I forgot to mention that in my post earlier. Tren can do you dirty.