Cutting cycle with ostarine and possibly peptides

rocksmith

Awards
Hello, my first post here. I'm planning to run one or two cutting cycles during the spring and I would appreciate any feedback. I will report my progress here.

So here is the plan. I have Olympus Labs Ostar1ne and I will run it 15 mg per day. With this dosing, the bottle lasts almost twelve weeks. If I get estrogen related sides during the cycle, I will use otc aromatase inhibitors, probably 6-bromo. I will use a serm and daa for pct.

I'm also considering peptides. Which ones would you recommend and what kind of protocol? I think the only legal GH secretagogue in my country might be GHRP-2. Almost everything else is on the list of controlled substances. More exotic stuff like myostatin propeptide have not yet made it to the list, but I'm not sure if I want to experiment with less known stuff. If I use GHRP2, I will take a dopamine agonist with it.

My concern with GH is the potential to reduce insulin sensitivity. Does this return to pre-cycle levels if one uses peptides only for a few months? If not, I don't see the point in using them, as one would be in worse health afterwards. With insulin resistance, it would be harder to keep lean after the cycle.

rocksmith

Awards
I'm also somewhat concerned with reported liver issues from ostarine. That's why I would rather run two six week cycles instead of using the whole bottle in one cycle. Would it help to use SAMe or TUDCA?

rocksmith

Awards
OTC supplements are not that useful, but I will include some in my cycle anyway. I just read some studies that rutin activates brown adipose tissue and ameliorates some of the negative metabolic effects of overfeeding with high fat diets. What are your opinions on this? Would it be better suited for reducing fat gain on a bulk or is there value in adding it to a cutting cycle? Rutin is really cheap. Any other supplements that would help while cutting?

Apparently I can't post links to the rutin studies, but I found them with Google Scholar.

rocksmith

Awards
Starting stats:
Weight: 79 kg / 174 lbs
Height: 179 cm / 5 feet 10 inches
Bodyfat %: 16-18 (own estimate)

Bench: 2 x 100 kg / 220 lbs
Squat: 3 x 142.5 kg / 315 lbs
Barbell rows: 5 x 90 kg / 200 lbs

I've been training for over a decade, so my results are not that great. I used to have health issues, which made it difficult to gain strength or put muscle. Fortunately I have fixed most of that now.

I would hope to gain one to two reps on these results while losing 3-4 % of bodyfat. Is this a realistic expectation?

I have lots of old lab results, so I'm only going to have blood tests some weeks after my PCT.

One last thing, how long pause should I keep between my two ostarine cycles?

Nathan1722

Awards
There shouldn't be any liver damage just use ar1micare pro it's an all in one on cycle support I believe you could use ostarine for 12 weeks if you wanted I'd run it for a minimum of 8 if you want to do 6 just remember time on plus pct equals time off ex 6 weeks osta 4 weeks pct = 10 weeks off and your expectations are realistic for sure with proper diet of course

jesus_sanchez

Awards
You will only have an insulin issue if you're dosing high levels of HGH. You'll be fine. Is MK677 legal in your country? Why would you expect estrogen related sides? What's your diet and training look like?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Reading more of your post, I suggest a 3 day purchase of a reputable personal trainer for your training. This will unlock what might be gowing wrong in the last decade and help you realize the potential for your body type. Ostarine isnt going to do much if you're not training to your potential.

rocksmith

Awards
Reading more of your post, I suggest a 3 day purchase of a reputable personal trainer for your training. This will unlock what might be gowing wrong in the last decade and help you realize the potential for your body type. Ostarine isnt going to do much if you're not training to your potential.
What went wrong in the last decade was an autoimmune disease and some other health issues. I'm making some gains now, but I'm still not happy with the rate of my progress and I want to catch lost time.

A personal trainer can't do much for me. I've tried various training splits from full body workouts to 5 day splits. I've experimented with various rep ranges and periodization. I try to get plenty of sleep, as little stress as possible and lots of high quality food. I had to learn to listen to my body due to poor recovery ability.

rocksmith

Awards
You will only have an insulin issue if you're dosing high levels of HGH. You'll be fine. Is MK677 legal in your country? Why would you expect estrogen related sides? What's your diet and training look like?
If MK-677 is Ibutamoren, it's illegal. What's your opinion on GHRP-2?

I've looked through lab results in discussions and it seems that ostarine is somewhat suppressive. I guess it should also result in lowered estrogen values, as there is less testosterone available to aromatize to estrogen. However, many people have also reported gyno symptoms with it.

I haven't yet decided what kind of training program I will run with ostarine. I will probably build the routine for my current recovery level and ramp up the volume and load if I start seeing increased performance.

I'm not measuring calories or macronutrients, but I'm over maintenance. I have gained 3 kg since September. Squat is up about 5 kg and bench is up 2.5 kg in that time frame.

I tend to lose strength easily when cutting, even with moderate cardio levels and caloric deficit.

rocksmith

Awards
There shouldn't be any liver damage just use ar1micare pro it's an all in one on cycle support I believe you could use ostarine for 12 weeks if you wanted I'd run it for a minimum of 8 if you want to do 6 just remember time on plus pct equals time off ex 6 weeks osta 4 weeks pct = 10 weeks off and your expectations are realistic for sure with proper diet of course
I've seen people post elevated ALT values after ostarine cycles and I think this has also been observed in some clinical trials. Most of the people in the studies didn't get that adverse effect, but the dose was something like 3 mg / day.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OTC supplements are not that useful, but I will include some in my cycle anyway. I just read some studies that rutin activates brown adipose tissue and ameliorates some of the negative metabolic effects of overfeeding with high fat diets. What are your opinions on this? Would it be better suited for reducing fat gain on a bulk or is there value in adding it to a cutting cycle? Rutin is really cheap. Any other supplements that would help while cutting?

Apparently I can't post links to the rutin studies, but I found them with Google Scholar.
I really wouldn't worry about your liver on ostarine. If you are really concerned pick up some TUDCA or Cycle Assist.