what you use to blow up lean?

illazilla

Banned
Awards
we know we blow up best after diet phases

what is the best compounds youve ran to 'blow up' lean?

i like putting test up, tren and adding some anadrol to fill me out

curious to hear about yours ?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny thing, the best compounds to get me big and lean (key word being lean) we're old phs DMZ and Epistane. With actual Testosterone as a base. I feel that I'm able to maintain a solid diet on them though whereas AAS oils like tren and EQ make me ravenously hungry. So while I may grow more on them, I certainly don't look as lean.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Funny thing, the best compounds to get me big and lean (key word being lean) we're old phs DMZ and Epistane. With actual Testosterone as a base. I feel that I'm able to maintain a solid diet on them though whereas AAS oils like tren and EQ make me ravenously hungry. So while I may grow more on them, I certainly don't look as lean.
I always took Epistane with the hope of getting that lean ripped look, but the stomach bloat was never that sexy even tho the rest of me looked more ripped. I still got abdominal bloat with DMZ, but looked much larger in comparison to Epistane so it was worth it. Diet was always quite clean too but certainly not perfect.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet will be the determining factor, not the compound (if you disregard water/bloat).

I can run a lean bulk on deca and dbol if i wanted to. Just like i could bulk and gain a bunch of fat on test/tren/mast if i wanted to. Now, certain compounds are obviously more suited towards certain goals. So, the best lean bulk stack i believe would be a combination of test/tren/mast/winny.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test booster from GNC
:p
I honestly don't see how they stay in business. They must all have something illegal going on in the back room that actually produces the income. Posing as a supplement store is just a front..

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't see how they stay in business. They must all have something illegal going on in the back room that actually produces the income. Posing as a supplement store is just a front..
Lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still recall the days I used to go in there. The 90's sure were good times!

illazilla

Banned
Awards
Diet will be the determining factor, not the compound (if you disregard water/bloat).

I can run a lean bulk on deca and dbol if i wanted to. Just like i could bulk and gain a bunch of fat on test/tren/mast if i wanted to. Now, certain compounds are obviously more suited towards certain goals. So, the best lean bulk stack i believe would be a combination of test/tren/mast/winny.
this is true, i cut on dbol and without an ai

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
depends on the person, the only sides i get is insomnia, night sweats,vivid dreams and the ability to see through leggings
For real on that x-ray vision, even on tren dione at around 150mg a day I was seeing through them miles away.