Thinking of Aborting SARM Cycle 1 Week In; Is Proper PCT Needed?

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I should have had a better grasp before I started, and jumped aboard the 'triple stack' of GW/S4/Osta.

I'm one week in now, and I've had some strength increase and noticeable muscle hardening, but I've also been having some on and off stomach discomfort.

I'm wondering if I decide to stop, is proper PCT needed, and if so, for how long and what doses? I've got nolva/clomid/e-brake(AI) and natty test boosters (ZMA/Vitamin D/DAA)

I'm just seeing people on other forums say the triple stack is bad, and I'm concerned.

thanks for any advice

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I think ur fine , gw doesn't mess with ur levels Osta is mild (and that's being nice) and while idk much about s4 I can imagine not being much different from Osta or any other sarm , I'd say if u wanted to continue don't let anyone scare you, if you really want to stop , just drop them doubt anything is necessary but take an OTC pct product or natty test booster definitely don't think u need a serm

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Ok thanks. I might give it a couple more days. I just find every related forum has conflicting beliefs and speak against competing forums and their sponsors it seems so it is discouraging. I've taken osta before with a oh with no problems.

The thing that definitely worried me was the one same having studies showing it caused cancer but then people saying that was with mega doses in mice.

I think I'm just going to see how I feel this week. Thanks again

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. I might give it a couple more days. I just find every related forum has conflicting beliefs and speak against competing forums and their sponsors it seems so it is discouraging. I've taken osta before with a oh with no problems.

The thing that definitely worried me was the one same having studies showing it caused cancer but then people saying that was with mega doses in mice.

Yeah man just do ur own research **** what they say , specially since you've ran Osta before u know ur body responded fine to it , there's no problem adding another compound. I don't like Sarms but that's cuz I never saw much benefit specially when I got into other stuff that I really benefited from but that's just me , if anything starts feeling wrong drop the dose on the s4 or drop it all together no need to end everything cuz someone says it's too much , IMO Sarms aren't gunna do much solo but again I'm biased against them still just trying to help

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
S4 might give you yellow vision but that's supposed to go away after you stop using it. Not sure about the cancer part

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
S4 might give you yellow vision but that's supposed to go away after you stop using it. Not sure about the cancer part
I haven't had the vision issue yet but just bumped up from 30mg to 60mg yesterday

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GW will not give you cancer, that study was ridiculous. Listen to your body, but I think you're fine to continue here

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Listen to your body and adjust as necessary. I'd at least give it another couple of days to a week.

Should you call it quits after a week of use I wouldn't think that your levels would be suppressed that much. That said, you never know where they're at until bloods are drawn.

I believe that it's always better to be safe than sorry. Different users have reported different data on how suppressive those compounds are. Of course they are user and dose dependent. Others can chime in but, if you dc the SARMS you could run a light PCT and then hit a natty stack. Unless you pull bloods and deem unnecessary.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I appreciate all the advice. I'm going to give it a bit more time. I'm feeling a bit better today. It seemed that a couple days after I started I was feeling some stomach discomfort and then it subsided. Then when I bumped up my s4 dose from 30mg to 60mg I got some stomach discomfort again. It's better today, so maybe my body just needs to adjust to it.

Is there any recommendations on how long a Osta/GW/S4 cycle should last. Initially I was going to go 8 weeks, then I read someone say it should be 12 weeks. After that I read conflicting info that it shouldn't be more than 8, so now I am leaning towards 8 to play it safe.

Definitely planned to use proper pct just in case.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I've still been getting stomach nausea. I read this can happen with gw so I'm going to try dropping it and see if it helps. I've been taking 30mg and read normal dose is like 20 but my pills are 15mg so maybe the larger dose is part of the problem.

I've taken osta before so I assume it's most likely the gw or possibly s4. Hopefully I can tinker without having to abort