SARMS Cycle Help?

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

This gonna be my first cycle and not willing to do many ones. I tried to ask before but didn't end up with now a good solution , now I made some changes.

Here is the breakdown BULK CYCLE

1-9 week ostarine at 10mg ED first week then 20mg until the end ( I'm using ostarine because I heard it gives better sense of well being and enjoyement even if it may not lead to better gains)
2-9 10mg LGD ED
0-16 MK677 starting 10MG daily for the first month , then 25MG daily second month then third and fourth month 25MG 5days/week
1-9 week ar1macare 4 caps ED only .

Pct

Clomid 50ED/25ED/25ED/25ED 4 weeks
ARA 4 caps 5days/week 8 weeks
ALpha max XT 4 weeks

My stats
5ft11
187lbs
15% BF

Anything should I edit? what's the perfect timing for those sarms and clomid? what about lethargy? 4 caps of Ar1macare ED is enough?
I'm not willing to ruin my organs with PH that's why I don't want to use liver destroying phs.

I appreciate your help.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd throw some nolva in your pct (personal preference really). I don't think it's nessesary but I always play it safe.

Also your Arimacare pro is only really effective at 8 caps a day, 4 caps has negligible benefits.

I dose my clomid right when I wake up but some people have issues with clomid so they take it at night before bed.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
also wouldnt run ost and lgd- use one- no reason at all to run both

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd throw some nolva in your pct (personal preference really). I don't think it's nessesary but I always play it safe.

Also your Arimacare pro is only really effective at 8 caps a day, 4 caps has negligible benefits.

I dose my clomid right when I wake up but some people have issues with clomid so they take it at night before bed.
I don't want to use nolva due to it's side effects and it might interact with a med that I might be taking in that time.
About Arimacare I was looking at 25mg of arimastane but I found ar1macare is well rounded , that's why I want to go for 4 caps. But I'll go for 8 much better.
Thnx.
smith_69 osta help more for mood and joint healing , LGD doesn't . As I saw from some logs using them seperately and combined.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I don't want to use nolva due to it's side effects and it might interact with a med that I might be taking in that time.
About Arimacare I was looking at 25mg of arimastane but I found ar1macare is well rounded , that's why I want to go for 4 caps. But I'll go for 8 much better.
Thnx.
smith_69 osta help more for mood and joint healing , LGD doesn't . As I saw from some logs using them seperately and combined.
osta for mood? news to me- mk would be fine for joints- running to supressive compounds like that isnt wise, but your body

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes I saw that well being effect many times.I've seen many run 2 sarms like this . But I will remove it then (I don't want to go for many cycles I want something powerfull but reasnable) .
About Lethargy do I need something , I read many use some kind of base test. No need for that ?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If I were you I would strongly suggest you research more about sarms. There is a 160+ page thread on this forum that goes more detail about setting up a sarm cycle.
Also for a first cycle I would suggest you run something else to get a base of how your body will react.
After reading that and about pct you should be good to go.
Imo and telling it straight you haven't done this.

Again your choice and people here will help but you need to do more leg work. It's only for your benefit.

Moo37

Awards
also wouldnt run ost and lgd- use one- no reason at all to run both
I've heard this a few times but haven't been able to figure out why. Would you mind expounding a bit on this? It's been mentioned a few times that LGD is a stronger version of ostarine, but I can't find much information about the mechanism of action whereas it is out there with ostarine (IE nutrient shuttling/partitioning.)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've heard this a few times but haven't been able to figure out why. Would you mind expounding a bit on this? It's been mentioned a few times that LGD is a stronger version of ostarine, but I can't find much information about the mechanism of action whereas it is out there with ostarine (IE nutrient shuttling/partitioning.)
easily-
they both use the same path ways to reach the target area
they both are suppressive and will affect your hpta
they both can assist with muscle gain

bro science-
sarms in a pct is good, which was updated to not using sarms in a pct
both the above arent as suppressive as once believed-
running the pair isnt as good without adding another sarm so you can maximize the full benefit- oddly enough most of this stupid advice was given by comp reps on boards and passed on
run 1 for 8 weeks but continue with the other for 12-16 weeks

i can continue to go on and on, but in the end, the published studies on the average adult between 21-65 years old who does not exhibit any of the muscle/body issues that these drugs were intended to help/treat arent there. why? cause they are still in a research phase.

so this leaves you to decide, do i listen to the facts and go with that or follow the broscience advice? Seriously, is adding 2-3 lbs of extra muscle in 16 weeks on top of what you have gained worth it? to put your body through it?

sure there are those who will say, do it, nothing will happen. Great thanks but if something does happen because i listened to your suggestion because you read something from a guy on a board who pushes his crap product and gives the worst advice possible just as long as it coincides with his inventory, what happens then?

there are articles about partitioning and or more which go into further detail on these sarms- google

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ps- response was not directed at you or anyone in general, so please dont take it as that

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I were you I would strongly suggest you research more about sarms. There is a 160+ page thread on this forum that goes more detail about setting up a sarm cycle.
Also for a first cycle I would suggest you run something else to get a base of how your body will react.
After reading that and about pct you should be good to go.
Imo and telling it straight you haven't done this.
Again your choice and people here will help but you need to do more leg work. It's only for your benefit.
Actually many researchers based on many logs reviews and close persons experiences.. from prohormone to sarms . I'm not sure why you say I didn't do searches , maybe because I ask questions generally. About test base , there is who didn't use anything lethargy from week 6 , then guys who used dermacrine or an oral ph but I don't want for those due to liver toxicity. IA dude from my family could have died from 1andro 4andro , the liver was not recogninzing andros as hormones but was toxified at level that if he took it additional 1 week DEATH , That what the DR told him. He didn't pct even if he used it for 6weeks. He was feeling all kinds of fatigue and pain got rashes...

Not sure how OSTA/LGD works better but from experiecing both seperatly or together , they say there is a difference.
I have seen some people get their levels back from 2 weeks of pct and other 3-4 weeks . That's what really sucks sometimes is everybody reacts differently.

You should look up in some logs running both together , they mention more well beings. In another forum there is many who uses both together because it's claimed as "beginner cycle".

Btw if you are thinking I'm seeing what that guy who promotes his sarms1 over $100 . I don't , His advices are stupid running 4 sarms at once and saying some stuffs like sarms in capsules are fake... He need to show us that sarms are working first on his body then promotes them at least.

Anyway what's gonna be my first cycle in your opinion as you said I shouldn't run LGD . I don't want to rely on sarms/ASS/PH for life , So few cycles are enough for me just to burst above plateau. I want something powerful but not body costing

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Wouldn't run a sarm in my first cycle

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Researchers based on what logs? Funded research ?

I say you didn't research this enough because no one in their right mind would run 2 sarms together for a first cycle. Or any sarm for a first run.

Especially if you had a family friend who almost died from andro.

I can't give you advice on something I don't recommend. Sorry

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I can say this. Running LGD and Ostarine is a bit of a waste as they both target and occupy the androgen receptor. LGD is far more powerful than Ostarine and will therefore displace Ostarine from the androgen receptor rendering it useless. Definitely do one or the other if you decide to take one at all.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol now this is confusing . I was reading SARMS are safest thing less suppressive than ph or aas and now it's shouldn't be the first cycle. AAS is not the best idea for a first cycle neither ph a part from andros and now no sarms.. I don't know what is the good for a first cycle then.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I can say this. Running LGD and Ostarine is a bit of a waste as they both target and occupy the androgen receptor. LGD is far more powerful than Ostarine and will therefore displace Ostarine from the androgen receptor rendering it useless. Definitely do one or the other if you decide to take one at all.
Yes I will ditch the ostarine . Anything else should I modify .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I will ditch the ostarine . Anything else should I modify .
Good choice to just go with the LGD since your goal is to bulk. Also wise that you are starting MK-677 at 10mg/day to get your body used to it. You could probably bump it up though within the first few weeks rather than waiting a month.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good choice to just go with the LGD since your goal is to bulk. Also wise that you are starting MK-677 at 10mg/day to get your body used to it. You could probably bump it up though within the first few weeks rather than waiting a month.
Alright thanks man , I'm going for that LGD 10MG from the start good option?
ChocolateClen Wow , I'm not willing to go to that darsker side yet. Hoping less powerfull things will help.

Here is the Final breakdown

1-8 10mg LGD ED
0-16 MK677 starting 10MG daily for 2weeks , then 25MG daily until the end of the cycle then third and fourth month 25MG 5days/week
1-8 week ar1macare 8 caps ED .

Pct

Clomid 50ED/25ED/25ED/25ED 4 weeks
ARA 4 caps 5days/week 8 weeks
ALpha max XT 4 weeks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lol now this is confusing . I was reading SARMS are safest thing less suppressive than ph or aas and now it's shouldn't be the first cycle. AAS is not the best idea for a first cycle neither ph a part from andros and now no sarms.. I don't know what is the good for a first cycle then.
being suppressed is being suppressed!

this is one reason why I keep repeating myself- people just assume that something that is less suppressive so its still gtg, yet they have no idea at all what comes with being suppressed. if you don't understand that, you should do more research so you have firm grasp of this.

secondly, 8 weeks on lgd is too short- you don't start seeing results until week 5 or 6. again, this misconception that this will produce gains and safer than AAS, people assume they are going to gain large amounts of muscle on this.

third- you would be better off running lgd in stages with increased dosages. 4,8 then 12- which would be enough, but since you have pills with a 10mg you cant do this. so again, not having any cycle experience at all and jumping head first into what appears to be a deep end isn't smart.

and to answer the last part ill ask you this question and your answer should be enough to sum this up-

why would anyone who has never ran a PH or AAS- harder gear- run a research compound for the first cycle with no prior experience?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Given that you have never run anything in the past, your androgen receptors will respond very quickly and at a lower dose as compared to people who have run many cycles of heavy anabolics. You should start at 5mg/day and assess from there. You should be able to easily divide your 10mg capsules...empty capsules are available at vitamin shoppe if that is convenient for you. Stay on that dose for at least a week before possibly bumping up to the 10mg dose, you honestly may not even have to.

Bottom line, you are going to have lovers and haters of any product, and taking any anabolic supplement has risks. Chances are in your favor that you will be just fine.

You may want to watch this video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMG1WA8p9g

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Given that you have never run anything in the past, your androgen receptors will respond very quickly and at a lower dose as compared to people who have run many cycles of heavy anabolics. You should start at 5mg/day and assess from there. You should be able to easily divide your 10mg capsules...empty capsules are available at vitamin shoppe if that is convenient for you. Stay on that dose for at least a week before possibly bumping up to the 10mg dose, you honestly may not even have to.

Bottom line, you are going to have lovers and haters of any product, and taking any anabolic supplement has risks. Chances are in your favor that you will be just fine.

You may want to watch this video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMG1WA8p9g
lmao- hes never taken a ph and now he has to go get empty caps- you forgot to mention he needs a scale, unless hes supposed to eye the dose out.

come on man, seriously

listen, im done here- my advice- just wait,

good luck with whatever you do

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I did about 10 weeks on LGD and really noticed nothing after the initial gains around the 7th week mark. I kept it at 10mg, but maybe should have listened to smith and tried increase dosages.

Again maybe it was just me but the last three weeks on LGD did me really nothing in the way of strength or gains. Probably my fault for not eating enough, who knows. I just wonder if your body gets used to it and LGD no longer works, or if you hit the wall, you need to up the dosage. Maybe 15 / 20 , or some type of split dosing throughout the day.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did about 10 weeks on LGD and really noticed nothing after the initial gains around the 7th week mark. I kept it at 10mg, but maybe should have listened to smith and tried increase dosages.

Again maybe it was just me but the last three weeks on LGD did me really nothing in the way of strength or gains. Probably my fault for not eating enough, who knows. I just wonder if your body gets used to it and LGD no longer works, or if you hit the wall, you need to up the dosage. Maybe 15 / 20 , or some type of split dosing throughout the day.
This sounds like a clear case of receiving a bunk product. 10mg should have you blown you right up! 5mg was quite enough for me..

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe yours had a little PH added? I definitely may try a new source. I should have counted calories, I did put on weight. My BF might be to high, I'll get it down for my next run. I did have good results and then had to switch to another source I'll never buy from again. Testing their 677 @ 30mg a day not really feeling anything..

Their **** is either bunk or weak as hell.

Well in PCT now, to late to go back

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if you actually trying to help or troll me not sure . You tell me do more research show why you say sarms are worse than AAS . If you don't tell me where to look , I will just look and find 2 things. GO with sarms , it's safe or it's BS won't give you anything just go with AAS and do a strong pct . You just tell me general things you just confuse me , If I don't find your opinion shared by many from what I see . Do You think I will look more and find someone recommend AAS because it's safe.. I asked many experienced people They tell me AAS are much suppressive can ruin you and shut you down completely but gives you more results and it's more addictive than mild things . That's what I get as answer I don't really if you give me advice or just ruin my toughts. I want to know what was your first cycle and how did you know about it? Asked who ?
Ricky10 The sarms I'm looking to buy are not in caps just powder it's from a lab that provide many retailers in US . I'll have to buy a scale in other way btw I know how to mesure I got bachelor degree in biology

S.decication From the logs I see many notice slight gains after week 6 just more suppression , there is a topic about that in reddit. Most there begin to say optimal LGD cycle is 6 weeks and best results are seen in week 3 enormous pumps strength gains size.. after week 5 they notice much less pumps.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Rishy - yeah that is what I noticed. Kind of why I stopped running it. I was giving you my experience, overall was not impressed for the $$ spent.

But my bf was definitely higher. Maybe if it was lower, I would have actually seen better results. Next time I am going to measure my arms, etc.. and actually do a good log.

Good luck on your cycle

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if you actually trying to help or troll me not sure . You tell me do more research show why you say sarms are worse than AAS . If you don't tell me where to look , I will just look and find 2 things. GO with sarms , it's safe or it's BS won't give you anything just go with AAS and do a strong pct . You just tell me general things you just confuse me , If I don't find your opinion shared by many from what I see . Do You think I will look more and find someone recommend AAS because it's safe.. I asked many experienced people They tell me AAS are much suppressive can ruin you and shut you down completely but gives you more results and it's more addictive than mild things . That's what I get as answer I don't really if you give me advice or just ruin my toughts. I want to know what was your first cycle and how did you know about it? Asked who ?
Ricky10 The sarms I'm looking to buy are not in caps just powder it's from a lab that provide many retailers in US . I'll have to buy a scale in other way btw I know how to mesure I got bachelor degree in biology

S.decication From the logs I see many notice slight gains after week 6 just more suppression , there is a topic about that in reddit. Most there begin to say optimal LGD cycle is 6 weeks and best results are seen in week 3 enormous pumps strength gains size.. after week 5 they notice much less pumps.
First of all, props to you as you obviously HAVE done your own research. Even if you did not, I believe the purpose of this forum is to share knowledge, experiences, and get advice. Otherwise known as research in itself. While anything can be a risk, this compound is not going to make you grow a pair of tits, or stop you from having kids. Sure, it is going to suppress you because it works, but you won't feel it as harshly as you would from prohormones and recovery is much quicker. People who experience otherwise either were not using legit LGD, ran too high of a dose or for too long, or just have a messed up HPTA to begin with.

Dose this powder version have a certificate of analysis? There is one product I would recommend that comes in 5mg capsules at 60 caps/bottle for $60 with a certificate of analysis for purity. As I said, 5-10mg a day is plenty when you are getting it from a quality source. They had 23 bottles available earlier this afternoon and now it is sold out until 2/10. Bad timing as I am sure you do not want to wait that long. However, if you are confident in the purity of the product you were checking out and you are willing to cap yourself...then you may be good to go.

If you can still find Dermacrine, run that for a test base. Buy that ASAP before it is gone, if you don't end up running LGD, it is a product that will never go to waste and you would love that in itself. Your PCT looks solid but I would consider replacing Alphamax with OL KingsBlood. The AI in Alphamax may be a bit too much as your estrogen will already be under control with the Clomid.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
S.Dedication Yes, Thanks you too for the next one.

Ricky10 thank you for the detailled informations. Want me to send you in pm the informations I know about them and their COA,the files and pictures they send to help me decide if they are good to go ?
I noticed that amount of ai in alphamax xt is lot , Ok I will go for kingsblood or super pct too? Dermacribe will help thourgh the LGD right with no side effects ? I still need some informatins to gather about Dermacrine. side effcts and way of work.. Thanks once again for your help

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure, you can PM me the info. I have never heard of anyone having any side effects or complaints with Dermacrine, you just apply 3-5 pumps per day based on bodyweight to your shoulders, upper arms etc (directions come right on the bottle). It dries quite quickly and you really can't even tell that it is on your skin...no residue. You do not need the Super PCT, the KingsBlood is better according to myself and anyone else that has tried it. At one point I thought it was giving me the runs, but it turned out to be something else. It gets your balls fired up quite nicely. KingsBlood with the Clomid should be all you need the first 4 weeks, You should then continue with the KingsBlood for an additional 4 weeks, or even 8 if you discover that it is really working for you. Most people would say to have some letrozole on hand at the off chance you experience gyno during cycle or PCT. This is completely up to you.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome much appreciate your help , Arimacare isn't enough for estrogen sides during cycle?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran LGD for 12wks, starting at 5mg, then 10, 12.5, and finally 15mg ED. Was running MK at 30mg/day and dermacrine for the lethargy as well. Made some great gains, smashing PRs around wk10. Stupidly, i tried throwing RAD in the mix around week 9 (i think) but bailed after 5 days at 5mg because the lethargy was crippling.

Edit: was dosing arm1care pro at 4caps a day from about week 8 too, mainly for the liver & heart benefits.

Ended up pretty heavily supressed which I feel I would have really struggled with when I was younger. For the first 2 weeks PCT I felt pretty crappy but feeling much better now (at the end of wk3) and still as strong as wk10.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran LGD for 12wks, starting at 5mg, then 10, 12.5, and finally 15mg ED. Was running MK at 30mg/day and dermacrine for the lethargy as well. Made some great gains, smashing PRs around wk10. Stupidly, i tried throwing RAD in the mix around week 9 (i think) but bailed after 5 days at 5mg because the lethargy was crippling.

Edit: was dosing arm1care pro at 4caps a day from about week 8 too, mainly for the liver & heart benefits.

Ended up pretty heavily supressed which I feel I would have really struggled with when I was younger. For the first 2 weeks PCT I felt pretty crappy but feeling much better now (at the end of wk3) and still as strong as wk10.
Yeah, I have since recommended that he get cycle support as well. Glad to hear that you feel yourself rebounding quite quickly after a long cycle. That is the beauty of SARMs. Don't get me wrong though..I still like my prohormones too...haha!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome much appreciate your help , Arimacare isn't enough for estrogen sides during cycle?
Yes it would be, but it is too much. You should not need any estrogen control during cycle as LGD does not aramotize. The Letro would just be insurance if you absolutely HAD to use it. Honestly, I have never heard of anyone getting estrogen sides from LGD as long as it is a legit source. Just letting you know everything to consider..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
S.Dedication Yes, Thanks you too for the next one.

Ricky10 thank you for the detailled informations. Want me to send you in pm the informations I know about them and their COA,the files and pictures they send to help me decide if they are good to go ?
I noticed that amount of ai in alphamax xt is lot , Ok I will go for kingsblood or super pct too? Dermacribe will help thourgh the LGD right with no side effects ? I still need some informatins to gather about Dermacrine. side effcts and way of work.. Thanks once again for your help
That's OK..I told you what to look for, you will do fine. As far as Dermacrine, just run it throughout your cycle at 3-5 pumps/day based on bodyweight. Directions could not be easier. It will help combat any lethargy and possible drop in libido. Dermacrine in itself should not give you any side effects but there is always the possibility that LGD will. It's just the risk you take when you run any SARM or prohormone etc.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reddit is not the best place to get info.... I still see people saying 25mg of Osta isn't suppressive and people running stupid cycles with no PCT and everyone's like "You don't need a PCT for that stack!!! It's just Tren test dbol tbol var Mast SD Epistane LGD and Halotestin. NBD bro"

May have slightly over exaggerated but seriously. Redditors can be stupid. No offense if you're a redditor

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No I'm not a redditor but sometimes there is some guys giving their honest review and experience while there is some ruining everything same for here sometimes.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote

12 wk run , isn't much ? So more than about 10 weeks more suppression more crappy feeling on pct. But you kept all the gains as the strength is still same right?

Choppedjunior

Awards
easily-
they both use the same path ways to reach the target area
they both are suppressive and will affect your hpta
they both can assist with muscle gain

bro science-
running the pair isnt as good without adding another sarm so you can maximize the full benefit- oddly enough most of this stupid advice was given by comp reps on boards and passed on
run 1 for 8 weeks but continue with the other for 12-16 weeks

i can continue to go on and on, but in the end, the published studies on the average adult between 21-65 years old who does not exhibit any of the muscle/body issues that these drugs were intended to help/treat arent there. why? cause they are still in a research phase.

so this leaves you to decide, do i listen to the facts and go with that or follow the broscience advice? Seriously, is adding 2-3 lbs of extra muscle in 16 weeks on top of what you have gained worth it? to put your body through it?

sure there are those who will say, do it, nothing will happen. Great thanks but if something does happen because i listened to your suggestion because you read something from a guy on a board who pushes his crap product and gives the worst advice possible just as long as it coincides with his inventory, what happens then?

there are articles about partitioning and or more which go into further detail on these sarms- google

Gonna disagree on the duration..Every article I've read most say 6-8 weeks is decent 12 weeks if you really want. Every log I have read basically they state the see diminishing returns after week 6 and increased lethargy. I am finishing up a 6 week cycle now gained about 4lbs LBM and deff lost bf on LGD and just now starting to feel a bit lethargic. My next cycle yeah id prob aim for 8-12 weeks, but to say minimum 12 weeks and it doesn't kick in till week 5/6 i don't agree with.

Most of the studies done on humans posted on PubMed were done for 3 week trials and those showed results obviously if you can keep gaining then why not, but if one gets shut down hard they may not be able to go the length without test base.

References
The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects of LGD-4033, a Novel Nonsteroidal Oral, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, in Healthy Young Men;
Shehzad Basaria, Lauren Collins, E. Lichar Dillon, Katie Orwoll, Thomas W. Storer, Renee Miciek, Jagadish Ulloor, Anqi Zhang, Richard Eder, Heather Zientek, Gilad Gordon, Syed Kazmi, Melinda Sheffield-Moore, Shalender Bhasin;
ournals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences

They only people I see saying you must run it 12 weeks to see full benefit .....are the dudes from ISarms.....or people who are reps for supplements companies........and then i see your signature.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine should be run for 8 weeks obligatory , or is it enough 1 bottle 32 last days?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Gonna disagree on the duration..Every article I've read most say 6-8 weeks is decent 12 weeks if you really want. Every log I have read basically they state the see diminishing returns after week 6 and increased lethargy. I am finishing up a 6 week cycle now gained about 4lbs LBM and deff lost bf on LGD and just now starting to feel a bit lethargic. My next cycle yeah id prob aim for 8-12 weeks, but to say minimum 12 weeks and it doesn't kick in till week 5/6 i don't agree with.

Most of the studies done on humans posted on PubMed were done for 3 week trials and those showed results obviously if you can keep gaining then why not, but if one gets shut down hard they may not be able to go the length without test base.

References
The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects of LGD-4033, a Novel Nonsteroidal Oral, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, in Healthy Young Men;
Shehzad Basaria, Lauren Collins, E. Lichar Dillon, Katie Orwoll, Thomas W. Storer, Renee Miciek, Jagadish Ulloor, Anqi Zhang, Richard Eder, Heather Zientek, Gilad Gordon, Syed Kazmi, Melinda Sheffield-Moore, Shalender Bhasin;
ournals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences

They only people I see saying you must run it 12 weeks to see full benefit .....are the dudes from ISarms.....or people who are reps for supplements companies........and then i see your signature.
as i said" bro science-
run 1 for 8 weeks but continue with the other for 12-16 weeks"

i never said run it 12 weeks- I also said most of those test results that you are reading were done on individuals with prior issues and they werent using them for bodybuilding. There are no reports on this, people who dont have prior medical issues or muscle waste due to illness. Again, this is still in a research phase

what does my sig have anything to do with a LGD run or questions about it. Vitalize supplements sells a fat burner and t shirts and nothing to do with LGD or any sarm, protein or PH/AAS- same thing.

or are you saying you saw my sig and noticed the company i am a rep for does not sell that, so basically the info i am trying to give you just might be something you want to read and follow?

Choppedjunior

Awards
as i said" bro science-

i never said run it 12 weeks- I also said most of those test results that you are reading were done on individuals with prior issues and they werent using them for bodybuilding. There are no reports on this, people who dont have prior medical issues or muscle waste due to illness. Again, this is still in a research phase

what does my sig have anything to do with a LGD run or questions about it. Vitalize supplements sells a fat burner and t shirts and nothing to do with LGD or any sarm, protein or PH/AAS- same thing.

or are you saying you saw my sig and noticed the company i am a rep for does not sell that, so basically the info i am trying to give you just might be something you want to read and follow?
ah ok sorry skimmed reading your post. and figured you were pushing something. Sort of a force of habit since every form you read people say to take everything for as long as possible and to buy from them using discount code. My bad man missed your bro science part, thought you were just doing the normal take for every type post.

Choppedjunior

Awards
as i said" bro science-

ah ok sorry skimmed reading your post. and figured you were pushing something. Sort of a force of habit since every form you read outside of anabolic minds are people saying to take everything for as long as possible and to buy from them using discount code. My bad man missed your bro science part, thought you were just doing the normal take for every type post.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ah ok sorry skimmed reading your post. and figured you were pushing something. Sort of a force of habit since every form you read people say to take everything for as long as possible and to buy from them using discount code. My bad man missed your bro science part, thought you were just doing the normal take for every type post.
lol- all good homie

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Here's my 2 cents if your using ostarine sarm you better use a test base and at least 5970mg of clomid. And 4267mg of Nolva
Jk
I couldn't help myself. You guys are idiots.
Don't treat a low dose sarm. As if it was winny.
Are sarms safe? Look up research and ask people who have actually done a cycle and what worked for them. Don't even bother with this cite. It used to be decent in the old days