Small lump on right testicle

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this normal? It's about the size of a pimple, on the actual ball, not on the outside lol I noticed it a few days ago and I also had some pain and tenderness for a couple days before noticing it.

How long should I wait for it to resolve itself before seeing a doctor? I know there's plenty of normal things it could be. It takes a few minutes for me to find it so going to the doctor will be less than ideal considering he will have to fondle my balls for a while looking for it. Lol

DTA

DTA

Awards
I had one and was afraid it was testicular cancer. Ultrasound showed it was just a cyst. Get it checked out bro. Don't take chances on your health

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had one and was afraid it was testicular cancer. Ultrasound showed it was just a cyst. Get it checked out bro. Don't take chances on your health
I plan on going to the doctor, I wasn't sure if it should be super urgent or if it was okay to give a couple weeks to see if it went away on its own. Spring semester starts next week so I'm kinda screwed on time now lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Urgent **** man the sooner you get it checked out the more likely you are to keep your ball. Awkward as **** I know but better than losing it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had something like that when I was on pct freaked out then gave it sometime n it went away
It's always good to check with Dr tho

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm seeing a Urologist next Friday so we will see how that goes. I'm taking my most recent labs with me, which also shows my test levels at 517 which isn't great at 21. Maybe he will look into that further and help me out lol I'm not worried about them being that low, but if he wants to help me raise them I'll gladly accept. Lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahaha bro if he helps you out I'll be jealous as hell

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm seeing a Urologist next Friday so we will see how that goes. I'm taking my most recent labs with me, which also shows my test levels at 517 which isn't great at 21. Maybe he will look into that further and help me out lol I'm not worried about them being that low, but if he wants to help me raise them I'll gladly accept. Lol
That's not low at all
Good luck with the lump

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately thats no where near low enough for a doctor to prescribe TRT. I wouldn't go into the appointment thinking that he's going to put you on TRT or you're going to be very disappointed. Low for your age? No, not really....just on the lower side.

My levels were below the low range lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like I said, I'm not worried about the numbers and I'm not expecting anything. It would be nice if he personally thinks they should be higher for my age and started me on like a Clomid restart or something. Which, I can't stand Clomid lol. I could do it myself but I'm not going to bother with it unless it's monitored and I can keep track of my blood levels, because really I feel okay. I could have higher libido and more energy but it's whatever lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, I'm not worried about the numbers and I'm not expecting anything. It would be nice if he personally thinks they should be higher for my age and started me on like a Clomid restart or something. Which, I can't stand Clomid lol. I could do it myself but I'm not going to bother with it unless it's monitored and I can keep track of my blood levels, because really I feel okay. I could have higher libido and more energy but it's whatever lol
No bs bro give kings blood a shot, if it made me have badass libido after not feeling anything down there from my cycle I think it should help u, overall was great not sure if it increased test etc since I got no bloodwork to prove it but man libido was good on it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try some Ralox.... this **** has made me horny as **** for some reason and my nuts are yuuuuuge

livestrong82

Awards
I have one on my left testie, I went to urology and it ended up being a cyst. Nothing threatening. He's going to send u to go scanned. It's common in men.. I found mine 5yrs ago or so.. still there, I just check on it to make sure it don't grow

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have one on my left testie, I went to urology and it ended up being a cyst. Nothing threatening. He's going to send u to go scanned. It's common in men.. I found mine 5yrs ago or so.. still there, I just check on it to make sure it don't grow
Yeah I figured I'd be sent for a ct and bloodwork. I'm just glad I was able to go straight to the Urologist and not have to get a referral first.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I figured I'd be sent for a ct and bloodwork. I'm just glad I was able to go straight to the Urologist and not have to get a referral first.
Less people looking at your nuts