Milk Thistle and PH

Crizoc

Banned
Awards
Just wondering, but I have read on many sites that Milk Thistle lowers gains from PH and steroids, but on others I have read this is not true. Which one is right?!:sad:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Being 19 years old you should be worried about food not ph's.

Oh, and read the rules, before you get banned.

Crizoc

Banned
Awards
Being 19 years old you should be worried about food not ph's.

Oh, and read the rules, before you get banned.
I have been worrying about food, eating 4000+ calories a day including lean meats, fish, and more and taking in over 300g of Protein a day. I gain about 2-3 lbs in a week, but the problem is as metabolism is very fast, I lose it as soon as I play basketball a few days. I'm trying to make a substantial gain in order to keep it and not worry about losing my progress over night. I'm always from 158-162 constantly for over 5 months. The only change I have seen is my arms got a bit bigger and strength went up, but now I'm at a plateau on my BP at 265 as well. Been here for 3 months basically. I realize much of gains is also genetics, but my brother is gaining while I'm not. And my diet and workouts are far better than his. He plays SOOO Much more basketball than me and eats way less. It's frustrating, so I'm considering a SD cycle of about 3-4 weeks.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
You won`t get any help around here on this topic... not because people don`t know or are ignorant.... but because
you didn`t read the rules... and there are very serious consequences to your health to be taking PH at your age...

If you persist in this one of the MODS will show you the door

Crizoc

Banned
Awards
You won`t get any help around here on this topic... not because people don`t know or are ignorant.... but because
you didn`t read the rules... and there are very serious consequences to your health to be taking PH at your age...

If you persist in this one of the MODS will show you the door
btw im turning 20 in august.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
we get these everyday now!!! bannnn ba ba ban banned

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i know everyone condones the under 21 thing but i remember i just wanted to learn when i was younger even though i wasn't taking anything. so in the case that he just wants to learn a thing or two ill give my 2 cents.

This has been discussed many times and ive seen more studies showing that it doesn't hinder gains on cycle and can be take to help keep the liver from getting the crap beat out of it. But since i have read that it possibly could hinder gains its 50/50. i believe that since there is the possibility it will i would leave it till the PCT to start it up AGAIN (since youre supposed to preload a week before with MT). the liver with the MT on cycle is going to get beat up one way or another. since you have everything ready for PCT there is no point in possibly lowering the effectiveness of the supplement you WANT to work correctly.

its a matter of safety and effectiveness, and which one you rather have.

*inserts .2 cents