Which oral for better gains? 2-Andro (Super-2) or Ostarine? (more inside)

dumplin716

Awards
I am on TRT and looking to add an oral compound into the mix. I have a fair amount of Olympus Labs Ostarine and Olympus Labs Super-2. So which would be better for gains? Either 30 mgs of Ostarine or 750-1000 mgs of Super-2? My goal is mainly a nice clean recomp. I am 5'9" 230 15% bodyfat 46 years old. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Well i particularly dont like SARMS.

So i would go for high dosed 1-andro, is that the compound inside Super-2?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Neither 1 if size is your goal, y not just bump up your test dose to 500 for 12 wees or so

dumplin716

Awards
basically looking to recomp. On TRT so no chance of kicking up test dose. I have 10 bottles of Olympus Super-2 in my stash and 4 bottles of Olympus Ostarine. has to be a non-methyl also.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
None of these give big gains, but for a recomp - Ostarine. There's no reason to use 30mg, use 20 throughout. 30 won't make it any better.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
I agree with Gagandugan. Ostarine at 20mg for 6 to 8 weeks. Then off for 4. Then again, my favorite oral for anything is Dianabol.

Moo37

Awards
Why not both? That would give the most chance for success. 20mg Osta and 500 mg 2-andro would be enough to give decent results and save you product for leftover.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
True, but is our friend ready for the supression that will ensue?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Hahaha! I forgot. Then Im with you! Do both, and the dbol I mentioned.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Men, i didnt even know that 2-andro existed. I just knew 1-andro and 4-andro, thats crazy

dumplin716

Awards
Why not both? That would give the most chance for success. 20mg Osta and 500 mg 2-andro would be enough to give decent results and save you product for leftover.
So no problems with liver toxicity using both at the same time?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So no problems with liver toxicity using both at the same time?
Neither compound is methylated so you shouldn't need to worry about liver issues. Just make sure you have a solid cycle support supp/stack