Test E first Cycle

Yatfu

Awards
Hey, I am wanting to run a cycle of test e for my first cycle and would like some advice on the cycle.

Stats
Age 24
Height 5 10
Weight 200
BF% 8-10
Years training 8

I will add a little information so the vets on here can better understand.

I have been training with traditional bodybuilding type workouts since I was 16. Started at 150 pounds back then and have manged to gain 50 pounds in 8 years of serious training. For the past year or so I have not been able to increase my size. I'm still getting stronger at a barley noticeable pace and feel I have reached a pretty large wall.

My diet comes and goes over the past 8 years but is all and all pretty good. Varies for the cutting and bulking phases.

I have put in a lot of hard work over the years and I'm looking for something to help me get over the hurdle I've been at for the past 18 months. I've done a good bit of research and this is what I'm planning. I would like to hear some approval or changes if need be.

10 weeks of Test E at 500mg wk
Two 250mg injections a week Monday/Thursday
.25 armadex ED and adjust based on systems/reaction

Wk 3-until start of my PCT
HCG
Two 250lu injections a wk

PCT
Will start 2 weeks after last test pin
Nolvadex
40/40/20/20
Clomid
100/100/50/50

I am going to be injecting in the cheeks ulternating each injection.

Also I am not looking for any unreal gains here. I would like to see 15-20 pounds of muscle added after everything is said and done.
The questions I had are these
What days should I do my HCG injections?

Should I try and to a loading phase with the test at the beginning of my cycle?

Thank you in advance.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, I think youll want to go longer than 10 weeks. I wouldnt dose adex at .25mg ed off the bat. 100mg doses of clomid are too high.

Yatfu

Awards
What would you recommend for the armx?
How long do you think I should run the test?
And what do you think the does for clomid should be?
Other than that how's the cycle look?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most people settle on .25mg adex e2d. You may need to go higher/more regularly, but estrogen can be a good thing too.

Id run a long ester like this for 14 weeks at least.

Clomid, best not to dose over 50mg per day.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What would you recommend for the armx?
How long do you think I should run the test?
And what do you think the does for clomid should be?
Other than that how's the cycle look?
I would start with arimidex @ .25mg once weekly. No need to increase unless gyno signs start appearing....more isn't better when it comes to AIs, use the least amount possible to keep estrogen at bay.

10 weeks of test is fine, 12 is better IMO.

Using both nolvadex and clomid is complete overkill. Pick one. Doses are way too high as well. If you decide on nolva use 10-20mg for 4 weeks. If you choose clomid then i wouldn't go anywhere over 50mg

Yatfu

Awards
With the arimidex dosed that low is it something that I could does up if symptoms start to occur and get rid of the unwanted symptoms?

DTA

DTA

Awards
I'd use Aromasin if you can get it. If not adex .25eod. Run the cycle 12 weeks. Run hcg at 500iu 2x/weeks for weeks 11-14.
2 weeks after your last injection start pct
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Pct is the most important part of your cycle. Don't skimp on it but 100mg of Clomid would make most people an emotional wreck, 50mg did for me. So glad I'm old and on trt now

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
With the arimidex dosed that low is it something that I could does up if symptoms start to occur and get rid of the unwanted symptoms?
Correct. If you do decide you need to add more, increase the frequency first (meaning .25mg 2x weekly or 3x weekly). If that for some crazy reason doesnt work then start raising the dose....and so on

Yatfu

Awards
Question on the HCG. why only run it week 11-14. Would it be better to run it longer to keep symptoms from ever happening as opposed to correcting the problem.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Question on the HCG. why only run it week 11-14. Would it be better to run it longer to keep symptoms from ever happening as opposed to correcting the problem.
HCG is only for those extremely scared of being shutdown and permanently infertile. So if those are concerns, then I definitely would utilize HCG on cycle...i would start week 3 and run it right up until you start PCT

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since you have HCG you could run longer if you wanted. Personally I would but it's up to the user.

Yatfu

Awards
So basically the overall opinion is.
12 week test @ 500mg
Longer the usage of HCG
.25 arimidex E3D
Nolvadex lower dose
Clomid lower dose

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote