MK677

Polly1

Awards
Bro`s when do you start sleeping well and increased appetite on MK677?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be a little different for everyone but most notice it within the first week

Polly1

Awards
Awesome!Thx bro`s!!!!

Took 20mg yesterday before bed havent noticed any appetite or lethargy.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Give it some time and make sure you have extra food or you may chew your arm off

jesus_sanchez

Awards
A reputable source of MK will have you feeling 20mg before bed almost immediately. Crazy dreams that only peeps whove taken Mk can relate to, usually felt after 2 days. I specially avoid morning dose to avoid hunger issues.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I got Medals off eBay and I'm at 20, not really feeling anything. I definitely get crazy hungry for about an hour and then it wears off. Maybe I'll try 30

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Be cautious of back pumps, high doses can get you pretty jacked up in a bad way.!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
The bottle says 30mg is the serving size, so maybe this **** is just weak.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
30mg of real MK will make your super hypoglycemic. Sad to say I think you got a bunk batch.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Took 30 last night and tried to play Xbox and could not keep my eyes open and got hungry. So ended up crashes and slept the best I have all week. So if it's not bunk, it's probably very weak. I am 6"4 220 lbs , not sure if that matters.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Nice!! Good to hear. I took 20mg before bed, then drempt I was riding on a flying elephant high over the city. 5k resolution no joke. The dreams are the best side!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK677 helps you sleep???!!
No.

It won't make you drowsy. It will however give you deeper (longer bouts in REM) lucid/vivid sleep.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Kinda. It boosts the natural HGH you produce when you sleep. There is another natural HGH pulse in the morning, so people use in ghe AM. But the hunger issues kill me, so I only take at night.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
No.

It won't make you drowsy. It will however give you deeper (longer bouts in REM) lucid/vivid sleep.
If I take it in the morning will I still get the effects of better REM sleep?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your dreams, for me I only 6.25 and it puts melatonin knocks me out good. Anymore than that and my dreams are so vivid that they tend to wake me up and the back pumps become debilitating.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A reputable source of MK will have you feeling 20mg before bed almost immediately. Crazy dreams that only peeps whove taken Mk can relate to, usually felt after 2 days. I specially avoid morning dose to avoid hunger issues.
I would make that 10 mg from a quality source. I think new people will have a much easier transition beginning at the 10 mg dose and start that during the day as it tends to keep people awake in the beginning.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The half life of ibutamoren is a little over 24hr (iirc). So, yes you will.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Well don't use my source trying 40 mg tonight, feeling nothing on 30

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
30mg of real MK will make your super hypoglycemic. Sad to say I think you got a bunk batch.
Doesn't it cause hyperglycemia? Not hypoglycemia,

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm just wondering also if it is super weak. I felt weird after taking it for about an hour and it's wearing off. Let's see how the sleep is.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Actually looked that up and I think I got some of that. Heart was racing like crazy like I hit a bunch of pre workout, extremely warm and dryness of mouth. **** hope 40 was not to much, I did not feel 30. Well let's hope not all of these symptoms kick in.

This Source just has weak **** I guess, the LGD was not great either. Enhanced Athlete is getting so expensive though.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Update: not taking 4 of those again, if it's bunk I don't want 40mg of that bunk **** in me.

Night sweats, heart pupations, issues sleeping and dry mouth. Took forever to fall asleep and then I would just wake up randomly, fully ready to tackle the world.

I need to try a new source, so I can compare the two and give that eBay seller a bad review, if that stuff is crap. Maybe save someone from spending their money on that weak ass stuff :) of course I may try another source and get the same results and maybe their **** is legit.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I've got some in the mail currently and will report back soon with my experience.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Somatozine guys. Been having crazy dreams and hungry as a mofo

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Actually mine showed up today. I dosed 10mg at about 130pm, at the time I took the dose I was full from a large meal.

Approx. 40 minutes later I started feeling like I was about to go hypo and probably ate one of the largest meals I've had.

Jcruddy

Awards
Does mk work like a roid/Sarm? Can I run it with osta?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Actually mine showed up today. I dosed 10mg at about 130pm, at the time I took the dose I was full from a large meal.

Approx. 40 minutes later I started feeling like I was about to go hypo and probably ate one of the largest meals I've had.
Damn I need your source, I did not feel **** on mine until about 40mg

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 10 mg a day since the 13th. It made me lethargic the first few days, but that side effect seems to have gone away. I've definitely noticed deeper sleep. I haven't noticed an increase in appetite, but I'm hungry all the time anyway.

The plan is to bump it up to 20 mg after 30 days, and then 30 mg after another 30 days. I start a Test E/Halodrol cycle in March, and I'm hoping the MK will add something to it.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
That's the perfect approach. If you feel lethargic one, just take a day off. Especially because MK677 is used for months at a time.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Anyone test with Hardcore Formulations ? Wondering if there 677 is legit. I would love to test Enhanced Athlete but they want 100+ now a bottle.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Wait until Feb or March. The price will come down at EA. Finishing uo new buikding and regrouping crew.

money made

Awards
You can run it with anything. It's just going to increase IGF-1 and HGH production.
Because it increases IGF-1 and HGH production, can it be detected via steroid urine test or would they have to have a blood test?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Nope. Sectetagogs boost natural pulses. Once the pulse is done, not like Test, body naturally goes back to zero until HIIT training, bedtime, etc. where HGH spikes again.

Oldog

Awards
Getting back in the "game." Looking at 677 to start. What are the best companies?

Oldog

Awards
I've had my labs done, important values are in the low/normal range. Thought I'd start w/677 and a natural test booster. Seems like Alphamax is the best choice there. Anyone use biotest suppose recently? Their stuff used to be legit.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Wait until Feb or March. The price will come down at EA. Finishing uo new buikding and regrouping crew.
Will definitely try, but may run out soon. Just wanted another source for testing. Feel like a dork, I see someone else already asked the question I did about Hardcore :-/ so far nothing good. I'll check the Olympus UK and see what they offer.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Do I have to repeat myself? MK-677 by a reputable company like Olympus Labs is still available. Why even ask about a company no one has ever heard of or wait for EA's ridiculous prices to go down?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Or go with Seth at Newroids. He has the highest grade known. Great guy, too.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Masupps just recently came out with an Mk product called Somatozine(MK+Hup-a). About a week in so far guys and definitely noticing some deeper sleep.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
"Bro, your stuff is on fire! Someone better call the fire department!" Much respect for your patience.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Do I have to repeat myself? MK-677 by a reputable company like Olympus Labs is still available. Why even ask about a company no one has ever heard of or wait for EA's ridiculous prices to go down?
Hey Mike, nope you don't have to repeat yourself I appreciate the feedback. I am new to OL so still going through reviews. I am also in the states, have not verified if they will ship (I believe I read they did). I am also looking local for Olympus labs 677 and is definitely on the top of my list. OL seems to have some great stuff. Trying out KingsBlood, BloodShr3d and just ordered two tubs of Unleashed :)

Once I get some I'll report back on results.