First Anabolic Cycle - Please Provide your Inputs

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have been browsing around on the forums for quite some time now and doing as much reading as possible to plan my first dip into the AAS game. This is my first real cycle of anything. I have been weight training for 5 years and I have tried pretty much every OTC Test booster / supplement you can imagine. Never really noticed any results outside of dedicated training paired with a locked down nutrition plan. I count and record all of my Macros on a daily basis. I follow a five day on - two day off training protocol along with HIIT and other active sports and activities when I can. I have a very conditioned heart as I have also run multiple half marathons and Tough Mudder events. Resting Heart Rate is around 52 BPM.

I originally created a post regarding a SARM cycle and I now have no interest in them as I do not believe they will be effective for what I am trying to do. For this cycle, I am looking to put on lean, sustainable muscle mass while also creating a recomp affect ahead of the summer. Looking to start in February and run through March then PCT and begin shredding more seriously up through May.

Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180
Body Fat: ~12%

Possible Cycles:
OL UK TR3ST stacked with Epistane
HR Andro the Giatn stacked with HR Super Mandro
HR Anabolic Trinity stacked with HR Androvar

PCT:
Nolva 10/10/10/10
Comid 25/25/25/25
OL Super PCT
OL Test1fy
I have Clomid / Dex / Aromasin on hand as well if needed.

Macros (Currently bulking):
250 G protein
400 Gram Carb
90 Gram Fat

Lifts:
Bench Press: 225x8
Squat Barbell: 315x5
Deadlift Barbell: 405x4
Overhead Barbell Press: 155x5

Thank you for your support!!! Looking forward to this experience and I trust the group on these threads. Thank you again.

Moo37

Awards
The Trestolone and Epistane combo will provide you the most recomp-effect and muscle gain, though it will also be more demanding with regards to both PCT and OCT. It certainly sounds like you've done the research and have the materials on hand for a hardcore cycle so that's the obvious choice. :silly: You may also want to look into Dermatrest over the capsules though as it stays in your system longer. The capsules are better used as a pre workout aggression booster similar to cheque drops.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks for the initial feedback. I have done a lot of research and I'm ready to take the plunge. I already have Super PCT, Nolva, Clomid, adex, and Masin on hand for any issues. Looking to have minimal sides during this run as well so nothing too crazy please. I have current pictures I can provide as well on my instagram.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Bump for any additional feedback. I appreciate the knowledge on these boards and your responses will shape my plan. Thank you all.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tr3st and Epi will be the best cycle. A combo of DermaTr3st and Oral Trest will be even better.

Be careful - you NEED a pharma AI with Tr3st. Exemestane, dosed at 6.25 EOD and increase as needed. PCT will be fine, but I'd probably do 25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 on Clomid.

You could also run Nolva during cycle to prevent gyno but still need an AI to control the methyl E from Trest.

I would run Testify after PCT and run a cycle support like KingsGuard.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thank you for the feedback Woody. I am starting to get worried about The Trest/epistane option as being too aggressive. I am worried about the side effects and the estrogen rebound.

What are you thoughts on a 1-AD (DHEA), Epiandrosterone, Laxogenin, Epicatechin stack for 6 - 8 weeks. Thinking something like TMX Andro by EPG or something similar.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback Woody. I am starting to get worried about The Trest/epistane option as being too aggressive. I am worried about the side effects and the estrogen rebound.

What are you thoughts on a 1-AD (DHEA), Epiandrosterone, Laxogenin, Epicatechin stack for 6 - 8 weeks. Thinking something like TMX Andro by EPG or something similar.
1-Andro and Epi-Andro would be fine if you want a mild cycle, but save the Laxogenin and Epicatechin for PCT.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Agreed the andro's are mild, so mild I actually didn't gain anything from mine but not to say you can't. Some people have made decent gains so very much user dependent. Not sure you'll get much more from the andro's vs sarms though if you were hoping to step it up a notch in terms of gains. Epistane is mild as far as methyls go. I'm running dermatrest and halo for a first cycle (I don't count my andro run) Exem is on hand though. Sounds you can minimize estro sides when running trest at lower "base" doses. You and I can trade bra's when we grow titties.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks for the feedback here. I am thinking of picking up a bottle of TR3ST to have depending on which way I go here. Looking to get bloodwork done soon. My current physique picture is attached.

Garrett thick.jpg

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Has anyone ran oral TREST and what were your thoughts? I have an option to pick some of the OL TR3ST up at a great price just want to get some feedback.

ADMINS: If you like you can move this to the CYCLES sub-forum. Thanks!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use trest as a test base definitely go transdermal. The oral form is great used as a preworkout due to it's very short half life. Great level of natural development there dude! Not too many blokes wait until they've built a great physique before going the anabolic route. You should have an amazing cycle whatever you decide to run.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks for the feedback ericos. So it sounds like you are against the TR3ST Oral pills right now. I am still in toss up of running TR3ST transdermal + mass gainer or just running a triple stack like 1AD + 4AD - EPIAD. Any other inputs?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten would pack on some mass.. I've had great success with it. I don't know much about trest but I think it's just TD test so it would provide a good base to combat lethargy from the Msten.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
What did you MSTEN cycle look like? How were the results. I'll have to read up on that.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Msten would pack on some mass.. I've had great success with it. I don't know much about trest but I think it's just TD test so it would provide a good base to combat lethargy from the Msten.
Trest functions very well as a base and would absolutely help to combat lethargy from Msten. But it is a strong and effective anabolic in its own right and would contribute to gains as well, much more so than other bases like 4-andro, epi-andro, etc.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Ok doing a lot of reading on MSTEN now. Looks like i can't get it anywhere but ill keep looking. Also looks very toxic and strong. Only 4 week cycle with this stuff. Is the shutdown pretty hard? any other notes? Thanks!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shutdown is pretty hard yeah but it's just like most things. Toxic yes but as long as you aren't drinking or stacking it with 3other methyls you're going to be all right

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Ok so this sounds like a solid option assuming i can get it. Now any other recommendations or feedback on the 1AD, 4AD, EpiAD combo runs?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran Msten with DMZ both at 30mg ed for 6 weeks. Stacked it with 500mg test e for 12 weeks after that to solidify gains

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks for the feedback Clen. Not looking to do any pins yet. Sounds like you had a good cycle with that!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback Clen. Not looking to do any pins yet. Sounds like you had a good cycle with that!!
30+lbs on that cycle. Went from 155 to 185 (factoring out waterweight)

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran MSten by itself with no test base because I wanted to feel the full effect of the compound.
What I noticed was my aggression was increadible, lethargy was real, I gained a ton of strength, and a lot of mass. I got thick!
I went from 176 to around 190. I'm almost done with pct and am sitting nicely at 187.5.
I do recommend a test base with MSten. Trest is really strong and will definitely fill a base role but will also put gains on. You will need a very good AI if you're running Trest.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
That is why I think TREST is too much for a base. I definitely agree that I will want a base for the MSTEN but it looks like there are a few routes to go here. Oral or transdermal. Want to minimize gyno possibility for sure. I do not need to put on 10 or 15 lbs of muscle here but looking for a more recomp affect. Thanks!!

Moo37

Awards
Trest solo is another option you may want to consider. In post #17 you mentioned the shutdown from Msten being a concern, but trestolone is also quite suppressive (like all 19nors,) it just has the benefit of having enough androgenic potency to make it less noticeable. :)

TBH, it sounds like your goals are fairly mild and just about any PED will get you there. Especially given your training history and this being your first cycle. Of course, Trest is powerful enough to add in compounds like T3/clen... ;-) Just go slow since it's a first cycle.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
my goals are fairly mild for this cycle. As of today the InBody machine has me at 186lbs with 17lb of fat mass. I would like to get my weight up to 185lbs with around 9lbs of fat mass and see how I look from there. Body fat around 5% Strength increase is also a must for me!! I want stronger in all compound lifts from this cycle.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
TREST is starting to scare me do the high conversion to E. Do not want gyno issues. I have the tools on hand but I would rather not work with such strong converting compounds. But i understand that there must be some conversion if i am having a test base.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run an AI and have nolva on hand, you could even run 10mg nolva ed if you're super worried

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Will running that Nolva impact the results on cycle? Is there a chance of gyno rebound which is another item I was reading about while doing some research on Epistane which looks like a solid product as well.

Not sure if this is allowed on the boards but where do you get these older compounds like MSTEN and epistane? Thanks again!!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen levels on 50mg a day of TD Trest won't be hard to control. It's not like you're pinning Trest Ace, which is a whole different animal. You could start with something like 0.25mg of Arimidex or 6.25mg of Exemestane E3D and then increase as necessary (or even if necessary).

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Agree it's a dosage matter with trest. Far stronger than the andro's but still dose dependent in regards to sides. From everything I've read on trest the only better option as a test base is ofcourse test itself. Have you had a look at the steroid profiles here? http://prohormonestore1.com
Basically you'll find that for moderate lean dry gains, low toxicity and minimal sides you're going to fare best on either epistane or halodrol. An andro cycle is going to be hit and miss depending on how you respond and in many cases very mild results. Also very expensive to run at higher doses. BTW you can get pretty much every PH easily enough online. That popular online auction site will have it.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks for the feedback on this. It sounds like trest transdermal with epistane or MSTEN or Halodrol is a good first cycle.

Would trest ran with 4AD and epi-andro but too mild? Thoughts on that. The andros are appealing cause they are easy to find online and it seems they can be ran for longer cycles.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback on this. It sounds like trest transdermal with epistane or MSTEN or Halodrol is a good first cycle.

Would trest ran with 4AD and epi-andro but too mild? Thoughts on that. The andros are appealing cause they are easy to find online and it seems they can be ran for longer cycles.
If you were to go that route, I would pick Trest and Epi-Andro. Epi-Andro doesn't aromatize and actually has some AI-like properties, so it would complement the Trest nicely.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thinking that only Epi-andro is too weak but then again it sounds like TREST is pretty powerful if you get the Transdermal. My store only has the oral version of TREST so im second guessing that now.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thinking that only Epi-andro is too weak but then again it sounds like TREST is pretty powerful if you get the Transdermal. My store only has the oral version of TREST so im second guessing that now.
I just checked Nutriverse and it appears to be in stock. If not, do a Google search. I found a couple more retailers where it does not say "Out of stock" on their DermaTREST product page.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hi everyone. I wanted to update the group here. Based on my age now and my slight bit of fear, I am going against running the TRest as base. Right now I am leaning heavily towards an 8 week cycle of 1andro / 4andro / epiandro at the following doses:

1 Andro: 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330
4 Andro: 220/220/220/220/330/330/330/330
Epi Andro: 400/400/500/500/500/500/500/500

Let me know your thoughts on this. Planning to use AR1MACARE on cycle and Super PCT + Clomid for PCT. I think I will be happy with the gains here and this appears to be relatively safe for my first time. Any more feedback is appreciated!!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran a low dose raloxifiene during my trest cycle as well as exemestane. I ran transdermal at 200mg a day. If you're running 50mg trest than exemestane at 12.5 EOD with have you more than covered. In fact you will probably only need half that.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone. I wanted to update the group here. Based on my age now and my slight bit of fear, I am going against running the TRest as base. Right now I am leaning heavily towards an 8 week cycle of 1andro / 4andro / epiandro at the following doses:

1 Andro: 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330
4 Andro: 220/220/220/220/330/330/330/330
Epi Andro: 400/400/500/500/500/500/500/500

Let me know your thoughts on this. Planning to use AR1MACARE on cycle and Super PCT + Clomid for PCT. I think I will be happy with the gains here and this appears to be relatively safe for my first time. Any more feedback is appreciated!!
I like it. Good luck

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks for the feedback Dunamis1. I may look at trest for a second cycle this fall for bulking. I am hoping to run this cycle March - April for a recomp ahead of summer.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd avoid the trestelone just based off the fact it's methylated and has some (potentially) serious sides. I've never tried it before though.

I'd stick with the 1, 4, epi stack. Low sides, non-methylated, proven results. I've done 1+4 andro before and had great results. 8 weeks, tapered up from 200/200 to 400/300 respectively. Put on 12+ pounds, got leaner, took bench from 275x 2 or 3 to 275x 10 and 315x 4 or 5 which I've never hit before. PCT was effective and gains stayed put. If you threw in epiandro on top you'll have awesome strength gains and stay lean.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recently ran MSten by itself with no test base because I wanted to feel the full effect of the compound.
What I noticed was my aggression was increadible, lethargy was real, I gained a ton of strength, and a lot of mass. I got thick!
I went from 176 to around 190. I'm almost done with pct and am sitting nicely at 187.5.
I do recommend a test base with MSten. Trest is really strong and will definitely fill a base role but will also put gains on. You will need a very good AI if you're running Trest.
Which msten did you run again?

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
CSLINE: Thank you for the feedback on this. I am definitely doing the tri andro stack I have layed out. I just ordered the following:

2 bottles Sup3r-1 Andro Elite 90x2 = 180 tabs
2 bottles Sup3r-4 Andro Elite 90x2 = 180 tabs
1 bottle of Sup3r Epi Elite 120 tabs
1 Ar1macare
1 Super PCT

I'm excited to get things started. Right now I am healing an aggravated shoulder rotator cuff injury before I start. Looking at March or April to start.

Thanks!!!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Personally I'd avoid the trestelone just based off the fact it's methylated and has some (potentially) serious sides. I've never tried it before though.

I'd stick with the 1, 4, epi stack. Low sides, non-methylated, proven results. I've done 1+4 andro before and had great results. 8 weeks, tapered up from 200/200 to 400/300 respectively. Put on 12+ pounds, got leaner, took bench from 275x 2 or 3 to 275x 10 and 315x 4 or 5 which I've never hit before. PCT was effective and gains stayed put. If you threw in epiandro on top you'll have awesome strength gains and stay lean.
Gaining 12 pounds while getting leaner from those two compounds is impressive.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Isn't tr3st a little strong for a first cycle? Let alone stacked with Epistane?

Edit: Didn't see page two before i posted. That andro cycle looks good man.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Yea i agree ^^^^ I am hoping for a similar recomp for the summer. Do you think this is a great cycle stack to run with a mild deficit 200 / day or so?

Or should i save this full stack for another time and run a variant of it for the shred. In the picture above ^^ I am weighing in at 188lbs so I am thinking I will be pretty solid around 175lbs or so but who knows what can happen with some of these compounds introduced. Let me know your thoughts.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
to Th3 K1d: Yes I feel it is a little strong and that is why i went a milder route haha. Thanks to everyone who helped with this.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
CSLINE: Thank you for the feedback on this. I am definitely doing the tri andro stack I have layed out. I just ordered the following:

1 Ar1macare
1 Super PCT

I'm excited to get things started. Right now I am healing an aggravated shoulder rotator cuff injury before I start. Looking at March or April to start.

Thanks!!!
You're good to go. I'll be running this same stack (primeval labs though) and starting in March as well!!! Lol. Trust me you're going to love it.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established

1 Ar1macare
1 Super PCT

Thanks!!!
For what it's worth, I add 5-10mg of ostarine to my cycles as I too have bad shoulders despite surgery. The osta really helps

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Can you provide some feedback on the ostarine. Will running four compounds be too much? I have read a good bit about ostarine and how it is supressive. Originally everyone thought it was perfect for PCT but now we know that it doesn't really belong there in an effort to restore HPTAfunction.