analysis pre cycle - words of advice - squid

Spieluhr

Awards
Currently Stats:
29 years of age
197lbs
Lifting 3.5 years
View attachment blood results 2017.txt

Currently about to run my first 10 or 12 week Test E cycle just got my blood results back and happy about my natural test production so i wanna make sure to get that number back around the same margin after PCT.

Will be doing measurements before and after for size and BF% changes also with pics to see the cycle results.

Waiting for my Nolvadex & Pins to come in as well as my last bottle of Test E 250 currently have 10cc's in my possession.

My plan is lift and eat as much as possible at a caloric surplus to see what this hype is all about and hopefully make exponential gains! If anyone wants to throw their two cents in about the blood work or cycle information go ahead. I will be pinning twice a week once i get my materials completely together and finish this promotion at work ( taking away from gym time). PCT will consist of 40/40/20/20 nolvadex only after 2 weeks from last injection. Plan on running no AI ( open to advice ). Should i get clomid also for pct?

DL max at 475 a while back before I pulled right hammy/calf on 500.
Bench: 300 is pretty weak due to shoulder surgery years ago but can run the rack on DB press 4set of 12 - 100lb+
squat: 315

very happy with my gains so far on this journey just really seeking general advice and knowledge since i'm not a expert. Liver enzymes were probably high due to lifting the day before or due to prework intake because i don't drink. Diet is pretty standard i have my macros set for the cut i've been on will adjust accordingly. Anyway drop me some news/advice and will keep posting my experience as it goes.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Very curious on the ai situation as well. Plan on running my first cycle of test. I know an ai is not demanded but is good to have just in case. The guys I talked to said it was best to have nolva and clomid just to be absolutely safe. Rather be safe then sorry in the long run, ya know?

Spieluhr

Awards
Don't plan on running AI just gonna have nolvadex on hand.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're AST and ALT levels are actually quite high. Do you know why this is?

Spieluhr

Awards
I seen that and from what I found it was working out the day before and probably pre workout intake?!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I seen that and from what I found it was working out the day before and probably pre workout intake?!
Possibly best to get it checked out tho to make sure. Your liver is pretty important

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most people seem to run arimidex on cycle and start at about .5mg eod or e3d if estrogen issues arise. I'll definitely tag along for the cycle log, our stats are pretty similar and I'd like to see what results I could expect from a test cycle myself haha

Spieluhr

Awards
Appreciate will start as soon as my class is over next month. Pics and BF with measurements