Running Test Cyp for the first time..

n3rd

Awards
Anybody know of any decent logs on the forums with running test cyp for the first time? Trying to get educated on other people experiences..

Quick background info..
Weight : 182 Lbs
BF% : 12
Diet is pretty much on point.

Started my first cycle a week and half ago. (3 pins in)
Pining 1/2ML 2x a week. (test cyp 250 @1ML)

Couple quick questions.
First, misread the website for nolva, so I've got 20 20MG tabs.. How should I PCT with what I got?
I've got an extra bottle of Alphamax XT, worth running with my cycle or not?
I've also got an extra bottle of Anabeta Elite, read on some of the forums it wouldn't be a bad idea to PCT with it... Thoughts?
Lastly, is 250ml enough? Seems most people are running 4-500 to garner any results?

So after a week and a half in to, I haven't noticed any visual results.
BUT what I have noticed is my muscles feel FULL all the time.. Is this common?
My appetite is also out the roof, I'm eating 5 times a day and protein shake post workout, still doesn't feel like enough.
I'm up 5 pounds, but I'm guessing this is because of my appetite and the amount of food I'm eating (pretty clean eating, proteins, veggies and such).
Before I started, my diet kept me feeling fuller longer. Is this pretty normal?

any input is helpful..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test only logs, meh.

250mg per wk will get you supraphysiological, but if you going that route and not simply trt'ing why not run a decent dose, ie 500mg per wk?

Itll take 4--6wks to reach steady peak levels, so dont expect too much earlier than that.

Hope you have an AI too.

JP10

JP10

Awards
So pretty sure everyone is going to tell you to run at 500mg/week. It's the standard first test cycle.

Pct with what you have would be 20/20/10/10 (it'll last 28 days exact)

Appetite increase is very normal and usually the first thing people report. But a week and a half in you won't really feel much yet. 2 weeks is where people start saying they see change with more to come in the weeks ahead.

As for the alpha max and anabeta it's up to you, my guess so some will say to run during pct to try to keep gains coming.

Enjoy the cycle

n3rd

Awards
Thanks guys.
I'm fairly certain after this week I'm going to jump to 4-500. Just wanted to hear out some other people's opinion on the first cycle..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone will tell you to run 500 but it's only because it's what they have been told. You can see very nice results with 250-300mg weekly. The benefit from that to 500 is not double in terms of strength and size.

n3rd

Awards
So what benefits would someone might see at 500ml vs 250ml?
Would it be better to stay at 250ml for 12 weeks or?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youll be disappointed at 250mg. Run a decent cycle dose, ie 500mg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So what benefits would someone might see at 500ml vs 250ml?
Would it be better to stay at 250ml for 12 weeks or?
going to be different for each person- on paper it may read one thing, but depending on your past history, your prior bloods etc-

listen, 250- its lower than some may do, but being your first run, test the waters a bit. as above everything starts to kick in after a few weeks, so don't start increasing just because you don't feel it or think its working. its a longer based so its designed to dissipate slower.

the rest is going to also be about your diet and routine- if someone is taking 500 and eating less and not lifting, you could easily surpass the gains they see.

keep a log of your mood and diet as best as you can, more detail the better. its a pain in azz but it will be worth it on your next run.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like mentioned, you get out of it what you put into it and the amount of test you are pinning is only part of the equation. I've gotten a lot more out of 300mg a week than many get from 500 and the benefit is less bloat, e2 easier to maintain, lower BP, and cheaper. Once you are in supraphysiological ranges, the effects of continually increasing the level are negligible.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah true to a point, but the studies and most anecdote show the greatest benefits at the 500-600mg per wk range.

Most pin-newbs have certain expectations, and will innevitably regret cycling 250mg doses ("aw man i shoulda pinned 500 from the start!!").

n3rd

Awards
This is all good info.
I want to be sure I'm making the right decisions in regards to the pin dosage and of course get maximum results from the cycle.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Like mentioned, you get out of it what you put into it and the amount of test you are pinning is only part of the equation. I've gotten a lot more out of 300mg a week than many get from 500 and the benefit is less bloat, e2 easier to maintain, lower BP, and cheaper. Once you are in supraphysiological ranges, the effects of continually increasing the level are negligible.
Yeah true to a point, but the studies and most anecdote show the greatest benefits at the 500-600mg per wk range.

Most pin-newbs have certain expectations, and will innevitably regret cycling 250mg doses ("aw man i shoulda pinned 500 from the start!!").
True in both sides. As with everything there are pros and cons.

In the end use this as a stepping stone for future runs. Don't look back and regret think of it as learning. You have all the other stuff so that's good. Keep us posted

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jump start with an oral and up dose to at least 350mg a week