One PH/SARM cycle long time side effects?

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi Everyone,
I'm wondering if a cycle of PH/SARMS at 21 years old will give side effects or the long time? Considering only doing 1 cycle in a 3-4years?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Unless you have very disappointing results and/or your PH/SARM is fake............there's never just "one" cycle lol

With that being said, as long as you take the correct on cycle and post cycle supplements I dont see one cycle being harmful at 21

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hi Everyone,
I'm wondering if a cycle of PH/SARMS at 21 years old will give side effects or the long time? Considering only doing 1 cycle in a 3-4years?
yes- don't till your 25

it only takes 1- but your life, your body and your choice

eat more and train harder- this would be a waste at your age and wouldn't advise this at all

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Unless you have very disappointing results and/or your PH/SARM is fake............there's never just "one" cycle lol

With that being said, as long as you take the correct on cycle and post cycle supplements I dont see one cycle being harmful at 21
I would seriously consider not listening to this-

sorry bro, but suggesting this to anyone under 25 is foolish- and if I really need to explain why, then you seriously have no clue about what you are talking about

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I would seriously consider not listening to this-

sorry bro, but suggesting this to anyone under 25 is foolish- and if I really need to explain why, then you seriously have no clue about what you are talking about
lol ok

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
At your age you don't need either, get your training and diet on point and leave them sorts of things till your 30 when the body naturally starts to get weaker. If your deffo going to take something whether ppl tell you not too then try swarms as they have little to no side effects and decent gains esp fat loss. Try osatrine, s4, Gw501516 stack for 8 weeks or swap osta for Lgd. After I finish my ph cycle I'm going to run a osta, s4, Gw, Lgd, mk677 8 week cycle. Pro hormones have alot of sides and alot are banned or getting banned, I live in n.Ireland. and can still get most apart from superdrol unfortunately.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's never one cycle man. Trust me. I started back in high school when I was 18, stopped for 2 years but it never left my head. Before you know it you're going off the deep end.

I'm 21 and some days I wish I never started. It's expensive and it's a habit man.

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
Yeh clen going off the deep end by running 3 17aa methyl compounds at the same time like me lol then adding stanodrol into the mix just for the hell of it :) clen is right, they are very addictive. Think of steroids like Pringles, once you pop you don't stop lol literally

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not trying to be a d1ck but on another thread- brick and mortar - some guy went to a store and the guy selling the supplements told him to use a sarm as a pct- clearly the wrong advice. the more we try to help with positive and correct info- albeit its not what they want to hear, the better off we will be.

if younger people want to do it and need the reassurance that this is a good move, they shouldn't get it here

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not trying to be a d1ck but on another thread- brick and mortar - some guy went to a store and the guy selling the supplements told him to use a sarm as a pct- clearly the wrong advice. the more we try to help with positive and correct info- albeit its not what they want to hear, the better off we will be.

if younger people want to do it and need the reassurance that this is a good move, they shouldn't get it here
So you're saying that someone who can legally go to the store and buy beer and liquor shouldn't use a PH or SARM?....That's just retarded. Like I stated above, if your on cycle support and PCT is set up correctly then i see no harm with one cycle.

**** I have a hard time calling them "cycles" these days when they're composed of weak ass PHs or these new age SARMs (just don't get me started. end mini rant)

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The funny thing in all of this is , 2 years ago I was advised to wait until 20 , last year I told to wait until 21 , now wait until 25 HAHA
As I was told after that 21 , if you want sarms 22 and AAS 25.
But for real I want to wait but for 4 more years It's really demotivating to push over the plateau . Training and diet are in check , But I need that next level for not losing will to train and still giving the best . But I'm pretty sure If I reach my goal I will stop for a long while :D no need to reach more .
I know the side effects but does 1 cycles or 2 cycles hurt that much? If I get 16lbs (mmm can i get those gains in one cycle of anything) of lbm in gains I don't see why I would get another cycle in the coming years expect If I'm willing to cut that's another thing but I would try hard to stay around 11%

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
But I'm pretty sure If I reach my goal I will stop for a long while :D no need to reach more .
A) The goal will change once you meet it
B) The feeling of weight and strength gain is addictive

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So you're saying that someone who can legally go to the store and buy beer and liquor shouldn't use a PH or SARM?....That's just retarded. Like I stated above, if your on cycle support and PCT is set up correctly then i see no harm with one cycle.

**** I have a hard time calling them "cycles" these days when they're composed of weak ass PHs or these new age SARMs (just don't get me started. end mini rant)
nope never said that- not even sure where that came from- cant compare buying beer to PH- you abuse both, bad things happen

sarms aren't really new aged, been around and are more suppressive -

huge difference with getting drunk vs screwing with your hormone balance

however, you seem to have it under wraps and control and know the difference of what can seriously hurt you and what can be used for recreation. and I agree some of the new pH's are weaker, but still many of them are strong due to the mix of compounds.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Beer and cycling anabolics are like comparing apples to furniture. You can't do it rationally without jumping over major key topics or completely disregarding entire scientific sections.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok, bad analogy apparently.

My point is it serves no purpose to tell someone no or that they should wait if they're 21+. It's already in their head and its not going anywhere. So instead of telling them "no dont take this" its better to educate them.enough to make their own, informed, decision.

Now its a different story if were talking about teenagers

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still disagree, I wish wish WISH more people had told me not to take anything and explained to me why. Instead I got a bunch of people saying don't do it, but since you're 18 here's what to do if you decide to do it. Giving someone a reason to do it adds fuel to the fire, tell them not to do it takes away the fuel (for most people). Then you let them find their own fuel for the fire if the fire still burns inside them. But believe me if enough people say not to do something and have valid reasons why, that will put a solid majority of people off. Those who aren't put off will do their research and then decide (probably to do it but that's beside the point).

My point is, tell them not to do it and tell them why. If they STILL want to do it even after learning why, then let them do their own research and come back with that knowlage to make an informed decision.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My point is, tell them not to do it and tell them why. If they STILL want to do it even after learning why, then let them do their own research and come back with that knowlage to make an informed decision.
I agree with this. Sad part is, most of the time their research involves coming here and posting questions that have been asked and answered 1,000,000 times before on this very board. Its a vicious cycle sometimes lol

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I didn't start 2 years ago for the reason of I should wait some years to do so wich was 21 . But I think I can do one cycle or 2 and stop .

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with this. Sad part is, most of the time their research involves coming here and posting questions that have been asked and answered 1,000,000 times before on this very board. Its a vicious cycle sometimes lol
That it is but we're here to help the best ways possible.
I didn't start 2 years ago for the reason of I should wait some years to do so wich was 21 . But I think I can do one cycle or 2 and stop .
Listen to me man, wait. Eat sleep and lift, you don't need to take anything, you're 21. You have higher natural test than most guys on here will ever see again even on TRT.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol yeah thats like saying "i gonna marry the first girl i bang". Naivety bro.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Btw , I should mention that I made loooooooooooong while of research not just directly posting a question right here to make you know . I just decided to ask what experienced people have to say about that idea.

Now I'm really confused not seeing much noticeable progress and seeing others taking it around my age and not having many sides. :irked:
Nac yeah true but years from now who knows if sarms are still avaliable in the market. That will mark a stop.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I've noticed around the boards is most guys who start early usually say they wish they waited and had better knowledge regarding all of it. Then I see guys who didnt start till their 30's-40's-50's and they regret not starting younger.

I got into lifting when I was 19 and started working at a gym. Made friends with all of the big huge swole guys and tried to learn as much as i could. One of them told me to get some superdrol and run it. Well im glad i didn't run it because i had NO CLUE what it was or what it could do. Long story short i didn't start cycling until i was 21 with 2 years of in depth research under my belt

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just think you need to be mentally prepared for the innevitability that, if you start running hormonals, you wont do just one or two cycles. Dont kid yourself of otherwise.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Same thing for me , I just didn't start yet , any side effects ? ran AAS?
I've run just about everything you can. Side effects?...Well im on TRT for the rest of my life.

My gains, results, sides can't be compared to anything or anyone else, and what I mean by that is that i have crohns and ulcerative colitis. Comes and goes when it pleases and has my weight fluctuate up and and down almost 40lbs per yer......depending if im sick or not. Really fun diseases to have (strong sarcasm)

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've run just about everything you can. Side effects?...Well im on TRT for the rest of my life.

My gains, results, sides can't be compared to anything or anyone else, and what I mean by that is that i have crohns and ulcerative colitis. Comes and goes when it pleases and has my weight fluctuate up and and down almost 40lbs per yer......depending if im sick or not. Really fun diseases to have (strong sarcasm)
Damn, That gone really bad for you, is this from anabolics? Man you should get better .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Damn, That gone really bad for you, is this from anabolics? Man you should get better .
Lol no, I was diagnosed when I was 13. Tren seems to be the only compound that i've found that aggravates it so i've steered clear of it for years. Other than that, i've found the cycles very beneficial to my condition. Allowed me to gain and maintain weight, increase appetite, increase mood, and a whole lot more. Currently im trying to get my insurance to approve hgh, they are being bastards about it though. I MORE than meet every requirement they have for approving it but insurance companies are a bunch of **** suckers.