Would it be unwise to start a cycle with these Total T and E2 levels?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys.

Have a bunch of Var and wanted to just do a quick 6-8 week run to harden and lean up a little bit.

These are my current levels

I am 27 YO. 210, 5'11. 12-15% BF

was wondering if it would be safe to run even though my tests state my E2 is on the highest end of "normal"

Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 7.57.01 PM.png

3 weeks 40mg and 3 weeks 60mg followed by 40/20/20/10 nolva and Sustain Alpha

Will most likely use Sup3r DHEA as a test base, if any.

thanks.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Your E2 isn't that high (42 pg/mL) and Anavar doesn't aromatize, so I don't see why it would be an issue.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You're asking if its safe to run Anavar with those numbers? I still dont understand what your concern is.

Concerned estrogen is too high?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What would cause your estrogen to be that high? Have you used steroids or AIs before?

If you're concerned then just run a low dose or arimidex alongside the var. Then nolvadex for pct

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
What would cause your estrogen to be that high? Have you used steroids or AIs before?

If you're concerned then just run a low dose or arimidex alongside the var. Then nolvadex for pct
I've never run any AAS so I'm not exactly sure. I'm getting a re test done today. I did 1.5 weeks of M1T when I was 19 but stopped once I realized what it actually was.

Thank you

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've never run any AAS so I'm not exactly sure. I'm getting a re test done today. I did 1.5 weeks of M1T when I was 19 but stopped once I realized what it actually was.

Thank you
I would wait for the re-test results and go from there. If estrogen is naturally high for you, theres no real need to do anything about. It has most likely has been high for years and you were none the wiser.....so no need to mess with it now. You can always ask your Dr and see what their thoughts are on it

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I would wait for the re-test results and go from there. If estrogen is naturally high for you, theres no real need to do anything about. It has most likely has been high for years and you were none the wiser.....so no need to mess with it now
So you'd suggest if it's naturally high to not cycle? I also had gyno during puberty

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So you'd suggest if it's naturally high to not cycle? I also had gyno during puberty
How old are you? You say gyno during puberty....was this diagnosed by a Dr or just your opinion? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a clearer picture

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? You say gyno during puberty....was this diagnosed by a Dr or just your opinion? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a clearer picture
I'm 27. Doctor confirmed.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So that probably means you've had estrogen related problems since puberty whether you realized it or not. I would definitely bring up the number from the blood work to the Dr and pick their brain about what can be done about it. If they feel like it doesnt need to be addressed then just move on.

Im not a Dr, but after all that is said and done...I don't see a problem running anavar. Just get together a normal PCT like anyone else would and run it afterward.