Upcoming msten cycle

Nathan1722

Awards
About to run an msten cycle and was jw if 500 mg per day of tudca would suffice?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't need any imho
It's methylated aka liver toxic. If you don't want to feel like ass and you want to live a long life without a liver transplant I reccomend on cycle support.

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
It's methylated aka liver toxic. If you don't want to feel like ass and you want to live a long life without a liver transplant I reccomend on cycle support.
The experience of lots of folks for a long time doesn't support that notion. Hell methyl tren has been ran for decades before anyone even talked about TUDCA. Just another bandwagon supplement like many others that are unnecessarily thrown into overly complicated cycles.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The experience of lots of folks for a long time doesn't support that notion. Hell methyl tren has been ran for decades before anyone even talked about TUDCA. Just another bandwagon supplement like many others that are unnecessarily thrown into overly complicated cycles.
True but how many people have had to get liver transplants? Not sure but at least I won't be one of them

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People did a lot of **** in the past that we now realize wasn't optimal. Doesn't mean that it was right.

Hell, people used to not run PCTs. Should we will not run PCTs? Better safe than sorry.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
TUDCA is awesome. It's one of those supps, like Creatine, that just works.

Nathan1722

Awards
I will always used tudca and thanks guys I have enough leftover to do 500 mg for this cycle thanks

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
People did a lot of **** in the past that we now realize wasn't optimal. Doesn't mean that it was right.

Hell, people used to not run PCTs. Should we will not run PCTs? Better safe than sorry.
PCT is for quitters

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established