• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone used this from a legit source? Pretty curious about this one

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot about this as well. Seems like not too many supplement companies have picked this up yet

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah I have found a spot selling it, but hard to tell if its legit lol and if it is then theres not much info out there on it yet lol

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Has anyone used this from a legit source? Pretty curious about this one
Try ripped labz in the uk, ive been using them for 1 year for all my sarms they are an amazing company, customer support great, instant message them from your facebook if you want, they reply 24 hours a day. Just got my 3303 yesterday, gonna start cycle tomorrow

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Try ripped labz in the uk, ive been using them for 1 year for all my sarms they are an amazing company, customer support great, instant message them from your facebook if you want, they reply 24 hours a day. Just got my 3303 yesterday, gonna start cycle tomorrow
Are going to log it? If so tag me in please!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Same! Link me up bro!

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Ok ill do a log, shall i do it in this post or start a new thread? Still working out how to use this site, how to add you guys to a new thread?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
new thread, go to the supplements page and there should be a link near the top about where to start your log

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill do a log, shall i do it in this post or start a new thread? Still working out how to use this site, how to add you guys to a new thread?
To add people, you just type the @ symbol and then the username, like Soldiersimon1

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Look guys, i cant seem to add you lot but ive just posted a log in supplements. Called lgd3303 cycle log