Trt roller coaster

JBoneke

Awards
Hello. First post.
Been doing trt for 5 or 6 years. Highs and lows and in between.
I don't take an AI and don't want to. I've found different doses that I don't need an AI. I also want to be at the best dosage and frequency for optimum results.
I know more than my Dr does about trt. I guess that's common.
In the last year I've changed doses of T Cypionate with mixed results. I've done 100mg a week with estrogen issues after a short period of time. . Don't know the estradiol numbers because they haven't been tested. I do know when they are high because of obvious symptoms(ED, no nocturnal wood, loss of strength, bloating, depression,etc...)
Tried 60 every 5 and felt relatively great(major strength, energy, better libido, mental sharpness, nocturnal wood, confidence and etc....
I do know my total testosterone numbers at that dose. On day 3 testosterone is 752 and day 5 right around 500 day 6 about 370.
Like I indicated I'm not under great care for trt. Just thankful to have a dr who prescribes me the Cypionate. I realize I need to be as smart and knowledgeable as I can.
6 months ago I decided to try 80mg and very 5 days to find the ideal dose. First month or two I felt better than ever. Then I noticed gradual declines. Obviously in hind sight estrogen was slowly building(fewer erection, less nocturnal wood, losing strength, losing confidence and less mental awareness, bloat, etc...
Well in the last month things have been declining quicker. I've realized that I'm going back to 60mg every 5 days. Just doing that now. Don't know how long it will take to get back to "normal" but I'm done screwing around.
The one thing that has me somewhat scared is tightness of chest and sometimes heavy breathing. I do have very slight asthma but hasn't bothered me really for 10 years essentially. I've noticed this heavier breathing gradually getting worse in the last 2 months. It sometimes brings on anxiety and even panicky with elevated heart rate from laboring for breath. Asthma inhaler helps somewhat but I don't think it's really asthma.
I donate plasma and to do so they check your pulse and blood pressure and hematocrit.
My BP is usually around 130/70ish. Pulse 70. Hematocrit is around 49 most of the time.
Two weeks ago I went to donate plasma and was feeling heavy tight chest and labored breathing. I could feel my heart rate was high.
The BP cuff was put on and I could feel major anxiety. My BP was 140/92 and pulse was 95. Scared the hell out of me. It was high but still able to donate. Needless to say I was thinking about that constantly wondering what the hell was going on. Since then I've been totally anxiety stricken. I haven't been able to donate since because when they put the cuff on I panic. BP can be 160/110 and pulse 120.
Wound up going to ER because of being so scared. They took my BP at the ER and it was 126/86. When they took it there I didn't care or have anxiety because I just wanted to find out what was wrong and kind of wanted my BP to be high so they could figure it out and help me.
I couldn't believe it and they took it again. 126/86 again. They said I might have some bronchitis which to me seemed good. I'll be ok. What a relief. That's why my BP was high and explained heavy breathing and elevated heart rate. Was really happy and no worries.
I went to donate plasma again and as soon as i got strapped into the cuff BOOM! Heart raced and that cuff clamped down so tight. I'm panicking and thinking holy crap, how high is this gonna be? 156/106 and pulse 118.
There's gotta me something physically wrong with me. What's up with the right chest and heavy breathing? Gotta be pneumonia or something.
Back to the ER. Didn't care about what the BP reading was again and it was 134/86. Pretty much the same.
Had EKG and chest x rays. They found nothing wrong. Said it was all I my head and that I had anxiety which I mostly agree with. Pretty much been proven by different BP readings.
The one thing that doesn't make sense is the tight chest and harder breathing. Can it be estrogen related? I know it's not just anxiety because it gradually started before all of this anxiety.
Sorry for the long post. I've just been totally consumed by this.
Hoping the breathing part is estrogen related. Also hoping to have the high E cleaned out soon and continue the dose that worked best for me.
Any help or advice would greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jeff

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No wonder you have zero replies, nobody here wants to read a novel man lol.

Give me about 10 minutes and i'll try to read through it and see if I can help.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me that you've been stung by the anxiety bug. Never in my life have I had anxiety until about a year ago. Nothing crazy or traumatizing happened in my life, but a lot of small things DID happened around the same time....so I just correlate it with that. Everything you experienced is exactly what happened to me, I honestly thought I was dying and that I was potentially having heart problems.

You need to stop messing with your TRT doses, stay on what you were prescribed, get bloods done again including estrogen....and go from there

JBoneke

Awards
No kidding? Thanks for your time btw. What happened? Did you get over the "anxiety bug"? If so how? Did you sort of panic or BP sky rocket?
Thanks by the way for making me laugh. Been a while.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nope, its stayed with me and actually the more i think about, it has gotten slightly worse. BUT, I have never technically been diasnosed with "anxiety" and do not take any medication for it. I have other ailments that take precedent lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are giving yourself anxiety and overthinking this. I am on TRT going on 6 years now and have done the same thing and have talked to others that have as well. Being on TRT makes you very aware of your body more than most men are and little changes or anything you experience gets your mind going and you start to think about everything related. BP, hematocrit, stroke, heart attack, blood clots, thin blood, etc...

High estrogen can be in play and can add to anxiety. But everything you posted points to you being in your own head.

JBoneke

Awards
I just wanted to comment that I was dosing what I was prescribed. I'm pretty much on my own as far as determining which dose is right. I like my Dr, it's just that he's not very knowledgeable in prescribing trt. He even admitted that. I've had some terrible drs and endocrinologists. One wanted me to do 100 mg every 2 weeks and come in for injections. On that dose I was lower after 1 week than I was before starting trt.

JBoneke

Awards
Thanks for he advice and time. Man, can't believe how your mind and head can kill ya. Since this has happened to me in the last month I'm finding that it's not that uncommon. I sincerely hope hope you are ok and never go through it again
It's true about the awareness you have when you do trt. I over analyze pretty much every aspect.
When I first started in 2011 I did 200 ml every week. Could not believe how amazing I felt. I thought "man, I really got it going now". Quickly after that though I went down fast and gradually realized this could be a rough ride If I don't become really smart about this. Unfortunately I'm still going through periodic struggles. I need to settle in and quit pushing it.

Randallk21

Awards
If you have access to masteron and still don't wanna use an AI then I would look into bill Roberts protocol if I were you. Looks to be truly interesting and heard great things. Can't ignore estrogen forever