PCT Help?

I

ILjay847

Awards
So I already know I am going to catch a bunch of s*** for this, but I really am looking for input,

I had been using GPL PH for the past couple years. I have always used their RX650 and I have recovered just fine. The only sides I have had were acne. Last week I started to do DMZ by AT /32mg and got pct 3x by VL. I am starting my second week and am feeling very off, nothing like I have with my previous uses with PH. I know I may have ****ed myself up in the long run with this compound, So I would like to get off it and say f*** the 4 weeks. The only problem is I have a bottle of Rx 650 and PCT 3x. Based on reading these forums, I know I need to use SERM to have a safe recovery after usage. I guess my question is what are your recommendations if any?

P.S.
I know I am an idiot. So fire away.​

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
Get a SERM, run a standard PCT. All of the prepackaged pct in a bottle herbs and spices are snake oil. You'll be fine either way given enough time but that's not something you really want to suffer through.

Also, what do you mean you feel "off"? You mean lethargic and low libido? Because that just kind of comes with the territory of running cycles without an androgenic compound mixed in.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a SERM, run a standard PCT. All of the prepackaged pct in a bottle herbs and spices are snake oil. You'll be fine either way given enough time but that's not something you really want to suffer through.

Also, what do you mean you feel "off"? You mean lethargic and low libido? Because that just kind of comes with the territory of running cycles without an androgenic compound mixed in.
This.

Most people run a SERM stacked with a natural test booster like CEL M-TEST.

Depending on the compound you'll most likely need pharma grade AI as well. At least have it on hand just in case.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
double post

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
honestly, if you've only been on for a week, you should be alright with just OTC stuff if you cant get a a serm. Its only one week so the damage really is minimal. Id suggest like Misfit28 said tho that you add a better test booster like M-test

The bigger question is what sides are you feeling that has you so scared to stop the dmz asap?

I

ILjay847

Awards
Yeah, I honestly never felt that with my previous cycles. I know DMZ is supposed to be powerful!. I mean I am doing what I usually do which is eat clean and increase my caloric intake, I take and all in one cycle support, and also stack that other supps that cover liver, BP etc. I also take Taurine, fish oils and DIM. I just worried about my PCT. I have been looking at SERMS. Is RUI reliable?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I honestly never felt that with my previous cycles. I know DMZ is supposed to be powerful!. I mean I am doing what I usually do which is eat clean and increase my caloric intake, I take and all in one cycle support, and also stack that other supps that cover liver, BP etc. I also take Taurine, fish oils and DIM. I just worried about my PCT. I have been looking at SERMS. Is RUI reliable?
felt what? you're not telling us whats going on at all...

and you cant talk sources for serms.

I

ILjay847

Awards
Yeah I guess I feeling Lethargic, and low Libedo. I never really experienced that before on a cycle before. So maybe i shouldn't be a *****?

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
Yeah I guess I feeling Lethargic, and low Libedo. I never really experienced that before on a cycle before. So maybe i shouldn't be a *****?
Congratulations you have just had your steroid cherry popped. The reason this feels different is because this is the first real steroid you've used.

I

ILjay847

Awards
The result I am seeing are great! In for just a week. But for some reason I feel way different mentally and physically than my other cycles... btw I am 26 and started using PH around 23

I

ILjay847

Awards
So the other stuff i was using wasn't powerful?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So the other stuff i was using wasn't powerful?
sounds like no... dmz is one of the stronger compounds that is still easily accessible. I say ride it out, but just add a test base to your cycle and that will help with the libido and lethargy. enjoy the gains