Brawn and or German pharmaceuticals gtg?

Nathan1722

Awards
I know some of you have used these brands I was wondering if they're bunk?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about German Pharmaceuticals, but I went ahead and pulled the trigger on some Brawn stuff before everything is gone. Obviously, I haven't used it yet. But I looked around, and while I did find a lot of doubts about Brawn, I never found anyone saying they actually used any of their stuff and it didn't work.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are gtg bro

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
German Pharmaceuticals seems gtg from the reviews I know. What I tried from Brawn seemed legit, but I know that at least one of the old batches Ostarine was bunk. Still, aside from that everyone I know who tried Brawn was satisfied. Most Brawn products seem overpriced or underdosed to me however.

Macka612

Awards
Im waiting on some stuff from German Pharmaceuticals, have spoken to numerous people about them and have only heard good things.

estradaJ

estradaJ

Awards
Running german pharmaceuticals trenavar, now called tren 10, for 3 weeks at 100mg. 120mg for the next 3 more. I believe will be the "sweet spot".

Ibby_GP

Ibby_GP

Awards
How did you get on with your cycle?

Ibby_GP

Ibby_GP

Awards
It contains Boron. From what I read that can increase Eostrogen.

Olympus Labs Super PCT has similar ingredients and more. I'm using it standalone, great product.
This is a little unreliable, in one study it increased estrogen in post menopausal women but in another with healthy males it actually decreased it.

Ultimate PCT or Super PCT are both g2g for an OTC PCT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
Malbranque Anabolics 13
nikosktm Anabolics 6