1TESTOSTERONE/DECABOLIN STACK - PCT START/DURATION/COMPOSITION?

CHUCK82

Awards
wOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP HERE GUYS!!!

I´m about to start on 4 week cycle ON HI-TECH´S 1TESTOSTERONE/DECABOLIN STACK and i have no clue what pct to run, when to start and for how long. I have a bottle of mega pct by primeval labs on its way and wondering if i should add erosion from primeval labs as an estrogen blocker too!
I´m a bit lost on this and would really appreciate some guidance!.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually thinking of running a very similar stack for my first cycle (maybe the exact same). The 3 things people are going to tell you here is:
1) you're going to want a SERM for PCT
2) you may want a test base like 4-andro
3) you'll probably want to run it longer than 4 weeks

I'd wait for someone who knows more about this than me though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You need a serm.

You need to understand what a serm is and how it works in pct.

You need to do ALL OF THIS (and have items IN HAND) before you start any cycle.

I would also suggest a longer cycle (6-8weeks) and cortisol control (Sns reduce xt) for pct.

Seriously though, you need to know and have exactly what you need for pct BEFORE you even think about starting your cycle.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm considering this for my first cycle so I'm going to hijack your thread for some answers. I'm thinking of running this for 50 days as follows:
Days 1-20: 1-andro 220mgs/ 19nor 150mgs
Days 21-50: 1-andro 330mgs/ 19nor 150mgs

On cycle: TUDCA, Epi-Plex, Virtus

PCT
Clomid: 35/35/17.5/17.5
Inhibit E
Inhibit P
Reduce XT
Arimistane

Now I'm thinking about whether I should use 4-andro, Sup3r DHEA, or just skip a test base. I hear some people complain about lethargy on 1-andro and others say they don't experience it at all. If I incorporate one I probably don't have to worry too much about estrogen because the 19nor is pretty low dosed and shouldn't have much conversion if any and I'll keep a legit AI on hand. But I want to keep the cycle pretty dry and I also don't want the excess DHT for hair loss concerns. So I'm debating on what I should use here if anything. Any thoughts?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm.

You need to understand what a serm is and how it works in pct.

You need to do ALL OF THIS (and have items IN HAND) before you start any cycle.

I would also suggest a longer cycle (6-8weeks) and cortisol control (Sns reduce xt) for pct.

Seriously though, you need to know and have exactly what you need for pct BEFORE you even think about starting your cycle.
What he said!

CHUCK82

Awards
ok. taking your advice - just got hold of clomid 50mg

weeks 1 to 6: 1-andro 220mgs / / 19nor 150mgs

On cycle
MILK THISTLE- LIVER PROTECTION
EROSION- ESTROGEN BLOCKER
FINASTERIDE - HAIR LOSS (IF NECESSARY)

PCT (STILL DONT KNOW HOW LONG FOR!)
Clomid: 50/50/50/50 (SERM)
Inhibit P - PROLACTIN INHIBITOR
Reduce XT - CORTISOL CONTROL (STRESS- WEIGHT LOSS)
MEGA PCT

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
ok. taking your advice - just got hold of clomid 50mg

weeks 1 to 6: 1-andro 220mgs / / 19nor 150mgs

On cycle
MILK THISTLE- LIVER PROTECTION
EROSION- ESTROGEN BLOCKER
FINASTERIDE - HAIR LOSS (IF NECESSARY)

PCT (STILL DONT KNOW HOW LONG FOR!)
Clomid: 50/50/50/50 (SERM)
Inhibit P - PROLACTIN INHIBITOR
Reduce XT - CORTISOL CONTROL (STRESS- WEIGHT LOSS)
MEGA PCT

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Similar to what I have laid out, except I plan on going a week longer and upping my 1-andro to 330mgs about half way in. I think the 50mgs of clomid is more than we may need. I was actually thinking of lowering mine to 26/26/17.5/17.5. I think that should do the trick. But once again, we may face the issue of lethargy on cycle, in which case a test base like 4-andro would help. Although, I'm not 100% sure it's necessary as I've seen the lethargy effects vary greatly on these forums, but probably good to be on the safe side. Hopefully somebody who knows more can help us out.

CHUCK82

Awards
I´ve been reading a bit more into this and im not sure if all of the above is necessary. Might ditch the prolactin inhibitor and switch the cortisol control with Hydroxyelite pro which works a treat for weight loss/definition.

Lets see if any of the pro´s can shed any light on this.

Thanks!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Was just informed in another thread that the finasteride may make hair loss worse with 19nor. I'm stepping away from my first cycle for a little longer.

iksnaes

Awards
I don’t understand why you would take 1 andro with your pct. 1 andro isn’t a test booster and will shut you down. You need a pct for 1 andro

mikeonopiates

Awards
According to a thread I read this was most likely purely coicendental. Also I am pretty sure decabolin converts to dhn not dht. Correct me if I'm wrong.