Crazy stack cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
I've just started a 8 weeks pro hormones stack...I've taken pro hormones in the past, tren, Epi, hdrol, superdrol, mdrol, m1t etc so I have plenty of experience. My cycle will look like this
Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75
Dmz 30/30/30/30/30/0/0/0
Stanodrol 0/0/0/0/600/600/600/600/
Liver support is liv.52, milk thistle, nac, Msm, vitamin a, vitamin e, zinc, Vit b5, Vit c
Pct is Clomid, daa, testaflex, cardarine Gw 501516, follidrone 2.0
My weight is 74kg, bench press 95kg, chin ups bodyweight plus 30kg extra weight 6 reps, body fat about 8%. I usually cut all the time hence the low body fat for this time of year. Calories is at 5200 clean, rice, oats, salmon, chicken, eggs, almonds, fruit etc. I know I shudnt have 3 17aa methyl compounds as its overkill for your liver but aw well. I've started working at sainburys 4 weeks ago and I'm worried ppl will think I'm on steroids if I get big really quick, any advice on what I shud say if someone asks?

so1970

Awards
If you get big really quick and people ask about it tell them to mind their own business

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've just started a 8 weeks pro hormones stack...I've taken pro hormones in the past, tren, Epi, hdrol, superdrol, mdrol, m1t etc so I have plenty of experience. My cycle will look like this
Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75
Dmz 30/30/30/30/30/0/0/0
Stanodrol 0/0/0/0/600/600/600/600/
Liver support is liv.52, milk thistle, nac, Msm, vitamin a, vitamin e, zinc, Vit b5, Vit c
Pct is Clomid, daa, testaflex, cardarine Gw 501516, follidrone 2.0
My weight is 74kg, bench press 95kg, chin ups bodyweight plus 30kg extra weight 6 reps, body fat about 8%. I usually cut all the time hence the low body fat for this time of year. Calories is at 5200 clean, rice, oats, salmon, chicken, eggs, almonds, fruit etc. I know I shudnt have 3 17aa methyl compounds as its overkill for your liver but aw well. I've started working at sainburys 4 weeks ago and I'm worried ppl will think I'm on steroids if I get big really quick, any advice on what I shud say if someone asks?
Tell em your eating good and working hard . Whats the first rule of fight club ?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy **** your liver is gonna be dying lol get some TUDCA. Other than that looks dope

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seriously. Tudca. Holy hell.

You're gonna need like 1g of it. Check out Sns for cheap.

Throw some reduce xt into pct cuz holy hell of cortisol isn't gonna spike like a mofo when coming off that mess

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seriously. Tudca. Holy hell.

You're gonna need like 1g of it. Check out Sns for cheap.

Throw some reduce xt into pct cuz holy hell of cortisol isn't gonna spike like a mofo when coming off that mess
Only thing that would be worse is if he threw some MSten in as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only thing that would be worse is if he threw some MSten in as well
I would suggest halotestin personally haha.

You can buy liver at the grocery store, right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't really see the point of that cycle, especially considering the dosages (low). Not to mention your supports are garbage lol. This just reeks of someone who wants to get big but has no clue what they're doing.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I highly doubt he has any of those products to be honest but if he does he should break this cycle up into three or four separate parts with a PCT and then four weeks off after that for each cycle. I wouldn't run none of those products longer than 4 weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I highly doubt he has any of those products to be honest but if he does he should break this cycle up into three or four separate parts with a PCT and then four weeks off after that for each cycle. I wouldn't run none of those products longer than 4 weeks.
What? Literally all or any of them would be best at 6weeks... and you sure as hell should take more than a 4 week break after pct for any of these...

All together is just dumb no matter how many weeks tho.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What? Literally all or any of them would be best at 6weeks... and you sure as hell should take more than a 4 week break after pct for any of these...

All together is just dumb no matter how many weeks tho.
Confused . For some reason I thought he was running sdrol and m1t.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be a better idea to run 2 cycles, run 2 compounds each cycle, 6+ weeks, higher dosages, reap more benefit in the end.

But, what do i know.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
The first rule of fight club is you dont talk about fight club. Thanks chocolateclen I think it's a dope cycle too, abit harsh and a bit stupid bit what the hell, live fast die young. I will update my results as I get them. Haters gonna hate, players gonna play and s##t talkers gonna talk s##t cause that's all they know how to do ain't that right rhadam, keep your negativity to yourself m8

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The first rule of fight club is you dont talk about fight club. Thanks chocolateclen I think it's a dope cycle too, abit harsh and a bit stupid bit what the hell, live fast die young. I will update my results as I get them. Haters gonna hate, players gonna play and s##t talkers gonna talk s##t cause that's all they know how to do ain't that right rhadam, keep your negativity to yourself m8
Ive ran worse but just be safe about it.

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
The danger of methylated orals is widely over hyped. I'm not saying its a myth, you can screw yourself up with enough taxing of the liver, but it is over hyped.

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
Also, f#!& epi. I tried it once... never again. I am interested why you threw it in with a real wet compound though. Interesting combination there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also, f#!& epi. I tried it once... never again. I am interested why you threw it in with a real wet compound though. Interesting combination there.
this is one of the best uses for epi because it works as a mild ai... you dont have to OD on your AI since theres some "natural" level of control and support from the epi.

Ran it with trest and it was the perfect compliment.

Also, its really solid for strength and hardening so the wet bloated muscle you put on can harden up and mature better, making it more realistic to keep more of what you gain vs just dropping all the wetness in pct (total bro-science there but makes sense)

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
this is one of the best uses for epi because it works as a mild ai... you dont have to OD on your AI since theres some "natural" level of control and support from the epi.

Ran it with trest and it was the perfect compliment.

Also, its really solid for strength and hardening so the wet bloated muscle you put on can harden up and mature better, making it more realistic to keep more of what you gain vs just dropping all the wetness in pct (total bro-science there but makes sense)
I don't think any of those compounds aromatize do they?

I guess I could see the hardening factor but based on my experience all it meant was that the scale went down and my joints and ligaments turned to glass.

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
I always use Epi in my cycles for the anti estrogenic and hardening effect, once I finish the Dmz, the extra few weeks of Epi, halodrol and standrol shud harden my gains up nicely, and the Gw 501516 with follidtone 2.0 shud keep the fat down during pct resulting in lean solid mass. I also believe the liver damage from using more than 1 methyl compounds together is over hyped as I've stacked halodrol and Epi together plenty of times on their own or with the Like's of tren or superdrol with no issues expect very dry joints and some acne. Ive never even had the painful back pumps I've heard ppl talking about from any cycle I've run. Lucky I guess lol

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Tell them that it is Prohormones. Simple as that. Is there a stigma you're worried about?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
....placing palm to my face, closing eyes, and alowing a tear to slowely fall down my face......

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
I'm worried about people at my new job noticing cause I just found out my supervisor goes to the same gym I do which is owned by a bodybuilder who does competitions and everyone knows he takes and sells steroids to other gym users, I actually bought Anavar off him in the summer for a cut lol so if my supervisor See's me getting big quickly he might assume I am taking proper steroids. My supervisor deffo doesn't take anything like that as it pretty obv by his shape lol

jesus_sanchez

Awards
So youre gonna restrict calories to make sure your sup doesnt notice those gainz? I just tell people Im bulking with a new weight gainer, ESPECIALLY after cut where Im so depleated for so long. Please brother, represent those gainz like a proud Bro. Do it for us!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm worried about people at my new job noticing cause I just found out my supervisor goes to the same gym I do which is owned by a bodybuilder who does competitions and everyone knows he takes and sells steroids to other gym users, I actually bought Anavar off him in the summer for a cut lol so if my supervisor See's me getting big quickly he might assume I am taking proper steroids. My supervisor deffo doesn't take anything like that as it pretty obv by his shape lol
Just tell them you're bulking and that proper nutriton, a well designed training program and a massive surplus is blowing you. Hell, you can even tell them you hired a professional trainer to design your diet/nutrition so it sounds more "legit"....

or just ask them why they look like they got so fat recently. thatll get them off your back

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
My only advice: liver supplements. 1g of TUDCA and over a gram of NAC might do the trick.

If someone asks, you hired a professional bodybuilder to train with you and create a meal plan for you. It's paying off.

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
Ok so if anyone asks I'm bulking on 5,500 calories a day on a training program design by top body builders guaranteed to get big results fast then I look them up and down and say dam when did you get so fat? Maybe I shud tell you the program as you obv need it more than me Lol will update my results weeks 4 and week 8. At the min I'm doing chin ups with 30kg extra weight 7 reps. Was thinking of working my way up too 50 or 60kg for 6 reps. Is that too much? Am I risking injury at that weight even if I had the strength?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of people say that now, and end up regretting it later, but to each his own I suppose. If your stats are correct (95kg Bench; ~210lbs) at 74kg (~163lbs), I don't see any need to run a cycle that you yourself describe as "a bit harsh and a bit stupid," as you should be able to make very nice progress with a less harsh, smarter/safer cycle, but even that isn't necessary to make progress at your stage (assuming your stats are correct). Just my $0.02, and of course you don't have to pay any attention to what I'm saying, but I'm just offering an alternative perspective.

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
I understand what your saying m8 and to be honest I'm addicted to running cycles as I have a highly addictive personally and can't help myself, sad I know.but I just love that on feeling, knowing your gonna destroy the weights like a beast when you hit them and I don't think in long terms, I'm more a take each day as it comes person. If I suffer liver failure at some point down the road I know it's my own fault and I'm prepared to accept that if it happens but now I'm just thinking of them gains baby lol

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
If anyone asks then use your new found muscles and strength and just slap those bitches silly

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
....placing palm to my face, closing eyes, and alowing a tear to slowely fall down my face......
I guess you're not aware that DMZ, Halodrol, and Epistane are all orally active anabolic steroids, not prohormones.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are taking 3 Methyl designer steroids that are NOT pro hormones. Your liver values are going to be dangerously high. You will feel like complete **** from the liver toxicity and lethargy will be brutal ! Run each compound solo(3 cycles) over 9 months. If you don run all 3 you are going to be very lethargic after 4 weeks. It is not a good feeling.

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
Lmao @ jt75 I wish I cud slap those bitches silly but where I'm from that's called GBH lol I have ran superdrol, Epi and halodrol together before and the only sides I got were acne and increased aggression where I wanted to headbutt ppl who looked at me funny lol I know their steriods but their classed as pro hormones, just like sarms are weaker and safer steroids but classed as swarms. All the same thing really when you get down to the nitty gritty of it. I'm 4 days into my cycle at the min and the only side effect I'm getting is shortness of breath. I'm mentally strong so I know I Will cope no matter what sides may or may not come my way

Last edited:
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What in the blue **** are swarms :lmao:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar