SARM Selection

tshaw024

Awards
Is there a specific SARM anyone could recommed that will help will lean muscle gains but not require PCT?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah you gotta pct on basically all of them.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MK and GW are not SARMS and work well. No pct.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK and GW are not SARMS and work well. No pct.
Wasn't going to tell him that cause now he's gonna think he won't need a pct for any of them... maybe he's smarter than most people

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol.

tshaw024

Awards
Well aware of the need for PcT with almost all SARMs, test boosters, etc... hence the question. Not my first rodeo but haven't done much supplement research in quite some time.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah well MK isn't a SARM but it's basically usable during post and off cycle. I don't really think you need to even cycle it if I remember correctly

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Yes you must PCT with tren after a sarm cycle.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dbol

tshaw024

Awards
How are we now talking about Tren and Dbol? I'm aware no one can post actual names of products on the forum but I actually have no idea what MK is...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are we now talking about Tren and Dbol? I'm aware no one can post actual names of products on the forum but I actually have no idea what MK is...
1st rule of flight club... you must not talk about tren or dbol....

wait, actually you can talk about them and their effects, how to use them....
but cannot talk about sourcing them, buying them or selling them.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK 677, google my friend lol it's not illegal

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MK 677 otherwise known as Ibutamoren is a non-peptidic, potent, long-acting, orally-active, and selective agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gunna be on MK all this year hopefully so far (3 weeks) it's been great

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What, if any, body composition changes have you noticed in the past three weeks?
Nothing probably, it takes MK a long time to work since it just makes your body secrete more GH.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, I highly recommend you do plenty and I mean PLENTY of research before you do any cycle that will mess with your hormones or endocrine system. With the amount of info in this site and others you shouldn't be even asking questions like this. Also you don't need a pct with a natural test booster as it's non hormonal. Please use the search function on the website to learn more before asking questions that have been asnswered 10000 times before.
Btw welcome brother I don't want to flame you, I just want you to learn a bit before asking the same questions many people ask time and time again.