Invictus, Virtus, and VII-KT Dosing

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Got all of my stuff in now including follidrone. Looking to finalize my dosing protocol. Virtus I know should be started with a 0.5 ml dosage, any thoughts on dosing for Invictus and Vii-Kt?

Going to log it too if anyone is interested

walkere6884

Awards
Per the iron legion website:

Invictus: .5 mL AM and PM
VII-KT: 1 mL AM and PM

With 30 mL in each bottle, the invictus should last a full month while you will need two bottles of VII-KT to last the full month. This is why they offer the "3 bottle stack" which includes two KT and one invictus. I ordered these over the holidays and am awaiting them in the mail to give them a shot.

These will be my first time using any sort of topical application. I think I saw someone saying using a ziplock bag on the hands to apply, in order to minimize the absorption in the hands so it can be absorbed in the more optimal locations such as the neck where you are likely applying it. Any other tips/tricks?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rubber gloves , cvs probably about 5$ , easer then a bag

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Per the iron legion website:

Invictus: .5 mL AM and PM
VII-KT: 1 mL AM and PM

With 30 mL in each bottle, the invictus should last a full month while you will need two bottles of VII-KT to last the full month. This is why they offer the "3 bottle stack" which includes two KT and one invictus. I ordered these over the holidays and am awaiting them in the mail to give them a shot.

These will be my first time using any sort of topical application. I think I saw someone saying using a ziplock bag on the hands to apply, in order to minimize the absorption in the hands so it can be absorbed in the more optimal locations such as the neck where you are likely applying it. Any other tips/tricks?
With Virtus it seems like it's pretty strong and effective starting at 0.5 ml.

IIf going with .5 you guys think it's better to spread it it out between two dosages or does it even matter with this? It keeps absorbing throughout the day right.
Virtus .5-1.0
Invictus 1.0 a day
Vii kt 2-3 ml a day

I've started already it's different than other topical i have used. Feels a little more oily than I'm used to but it's a little easier with the dropper it comes with so it's been ok for me

With bags or gloves I just apply to my wrists or drop a little on different areas and mix it around.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam in for sure! IronLegion products have been staples of mine for awhile now .

Jimmyv

Awards
With the claims of virtus's estrogen inhibiting potency, will this effect lipid values? Would a lipid support be necessary?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Got all of my stuff in now including follidrone. Looking to finalize my dosing protocol. Virtus I know should be started with a 0.5 ml dosage, any thoughts on dosing for Invictus and Vii-Kt?

Going to log it too if anyone is interested
You might want to grab some more VII. Studies I have read about 7-Keto show it does work but the timeframe was something like 8 weeks.