Tell us how you really feel..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
There are so many things we can put in our bodies at this point. I'm just looking for peoples views or opinions on which they prefer doing and why.

There's obviously the injectables and mainstream roids like test, tren, winny, deca, etc..

Then there's the PH/Designers that came out for awhile like Superdrol, Msten, Epistane, etc

Now there are SARMs like LGD, Osta, RAD140..

What are your opinions and/or results with the different classes of drugs and which do you prefer and why?

Based on effectiveness and overall health.

L

lstatum1s

Awards
There are so many things we can put in our bodies at this point. I'm just looking for peoples views or opinions on which they prefer doing and why.

There's obviously the injectables and mainstream roids like test, tren, winny, deca, etc..

Then there's the PH/Designers that came out for awhile like Superdrol, Msten, Epistane, etc

Now there are SARMs like LGD, Osta, RAD140..

What are your opinions and/or results with the different classes of drugs and which do you prefer and why?

Based on effectiveness and overall health.
I have only ran ostarine twice at 25mg ed for 8 weeks, both times on a recomp. Both times I gained about 30 lb on bench and squat, 40 on deadlift. 10-20 on all other movements. Gained 2 lb first run and 4 lb second run but lost an inch on my waist both times. Also, both times for about the last 10 days I had really bad anxiety, but I dealt with it. Took nolva for PCT 20/20/10/10 and felt back to normal. Will be running a super-11/super-epi stack late this month or early February, super excited about it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The most effective drug will always be injectible AAS. And GH. Period.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I have only ran ostarine twice at 25mg ed for 8 weeks, both times on a recomp. Both times I gained about 30 lb on bench and squat, 40 on deadlift. 10-20 on all other movements. Gained 2 lb first run and 4 lb second run but lost an inch on my waist both times. Also, both times for about the last 10 days I had really bad anxiety, but I dealt with it. Took nolva for PCT 20/20/10/10 and felt back to normal. Will be running a super-11/super-epi stack late this month or early February, super excited about it.
Any idea why you think anxiety came about?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried PHs and Sarms and did you not like them as much for a reason?
Yes i have used PHs solo and to kick during AAS. I've used SARMS before the forums even knew about SARMS lol.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
For a true bulk once a year I use AAS (~8 week cycle). When I cut I lessen the sides and faster recovery by sticking to sarms ostarine and dermacrine with some eca stack. Year round I stick to natty stuff then whenever I feel like it I run mk677. I run bloods at least twice a year but my main focus is always passing the normal health markers. Hormone panel is secondary.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So to answer your question I use all types for different reasons. Running AAS once a year is what my body can handle. More than that my liver enzymes and health markers suffers. I also recover a lot faster on sarms even without pct I can bounce back off it but I still run SERMs no matter what.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
There are no Ph/DS/Sarms available to me unless I order, which would make it incredibly expensive. I use Injectable AAS (no orals) and usually run 10-15 weeks. I really enjoy Test at 400-600mg a week.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy running a couple ph at a time and only for four to six weeks. I tried to run a pretty hefty stack once and got really sick and lethargic and had to stop only like ten days in. I'm taking a td test combo now and really liking it. I will try an injectable cycle next just to compare but the price for the aas cycle compared to a ph cycle plays a big role in it for me.

Im gonna use osta in my next cycle and I want to try Cardarine (spelling?) next too.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
There are no Ph/DS/Sarms available to me unless I order, which would make it incredibly expensive. I use Injectable AAS (no orals) and usually run 10-15 weeks. I really enjoy Test at 400-600mg a week.
What is DS?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Dumb question, but designer steroids are like superdol, msten, epi right? What are PHs then?
Well. I'm not up to date on this stuff since I don't use them. From what I gather DS is already AAS and a prohormone (like 1AD) has to convert to a steroid.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought the terms were interchangeable. Since when was Epi classified as a DS and not a PH? Just curious as to when the line in the sand was drawn because I thought Epi was a PH, that's what it was called when I ran it a few years back.

Maybe it's a DS because it's banned now under HR 4771

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I thought the terms were interchangeable. Since when was Epi classified as a DS and not a PH? Just curious as to when the line in the sand was drawn because I thought Epi was a PH, that's what it was called when I ran it a few years back.

Maybe it's a DS because it's banned now under HR 4771
It might still be classified as a PH, I honestly don't know what is classified as what anymore.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
jakz is correct.

Epistane is a steroid already. It doesn't need to convert to anything.

Trenavar would be an example of a prohormone. It converts to Trenbolone once it enters the body.

Companies and supplement websites will call all these designer steroids "prohormones" to make it sound like they're not illegal. I think that is where the confusion comes from.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
jakz is correct.

Trenavar would be an example of a prohormone. It converts to Trenbolone once it enters the body.

Companies and supplement websites will call all these designer steroids "prohormones" to make it sound like they're not illegal. I think that is where the confusion comes from.
Interesting, so pro hormone in general means that it converts to a steroid? So would 1 and 4 andro be considered a pro hormone then?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's interesting, the more you know!

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, so pro hormone in general means that it converts to a steroid? So would 1 and 4 andro be considered a pro hormone then?
Yes. That's the only reason they are still legal. The compounds themselves are not steroids, but they become steroids in the body via a 2-step conversion process. This extra step means they are weaker than other compounds and a larger dosage (300+ mg) is necessary to attain the desired effects.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz is correct.

Thanks for clearing that up :)