Thoughts on Tr3st/Sup3r-1

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running 50mg Tr3st and 330mg of Sup3r-1 for 8 weeks. Is the Tr3st dose ok or too low? I know some just dose 50mg pwo and some split it. I do have an AI on hand for this also.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All depends on you. If you only have one bottle of trest caps for the 8 weeks then just do 50mg pre. I run it at 100mg a day but I normally do TD am and 50mg pre pm. If I had caps and ran 100mg I would do 25mg first thing I the morning. 25mg 3ish hours later, and then 50mg pre.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you stack it with anything?
Depends on goals but that simple stack should still be solid. Have you ran either of those before?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
My goals are to add mass but limit fat. I've never ran anything before. I was just trying to get something else set up because I will be running 1/4/Epi for 8 weeks and wanted to buy Tr3st before it's gone.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My goals are to add mass but limit fat. I've never ran anything before. I was just trying to get something else set up because I will be running 1/4/Epi for 8 weeks and wanted to buy Tr3st before it's gone.
I would do the 1/4 or 1/epi before the trest just to get a lighter cycle under your belt tbh. Just grab the trest and you can run it later. I love trest but there is "harder" shutdown normally and the risks of estro sides are much greater. I would Get your feet wet with the above and then run trest next cycle. With your goals I would do super-1 and super-epi but 4 would be fine as well. What do you have lined up for pct?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I have clomid and alphamax xt or Trojan pct from spartan

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trest will shut you down hard, be prepared.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What else can I have on hand to be prepared?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What else can I have on hand to be prepared?
You said you have an ai- as long as it's exem or a pharma grade you're good.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I have exem. I ended up getting dermatrest and trest to be able to dose as you stated. Should I start the exem right away or wait till I have sides? I was thinking of dosing 12.5 EOD or 6.25 ED to start.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have exem. I ended up getting dermatrest and trest to be able to dose as you stated. Should I start the exem right away or wait till I have sides? I was thinking of dosing 12.5 EOD or 6.25 ED to start.
I would do 12.5 e3d and go from there. Up to eod if estro sides kick in. Everyone is different so just feel your body out.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Should I also start with 25td and 25 oral pwo. Then work up to 50td 50 oral pwo

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Should I also start with 25td and 25 oral pwo. Then work up to 50td 50 oral pwo
Yeah just for a day or two and make sure BP Doesn't get too high. Especially if you're taking a stronger pre with your pm dose.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I was actually not going to use a pre when running this cuz I heard 50mg oral pwo is pretty awesome by itself.