How well would primobolan, epistane and test e stack?

Anaminds1234

Awards
As in the title, how well would the 3 stack? Never heard primo being stacked with epi, Is there a reason for that?

Thanks!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Primo takes a lot to de results, it's pretty cost ineffective from what I've read so that's probably why you haven't seen the combo. Epi and test will work great together, any lethargy would be negated by the test.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It would be a great, dry cycle. I wouldnt expect much size but if you're already fairly lean (8% or less) it will harden you up very nicely....the "hard as nails" look

Anaminds1234

Awards
Primo takes a lot to de results, it's pretty cost ineffective from what I've read so that's probably why you haven't seen the combo. Epi and test will work great together, any lethargy would be negated by the test.
It would be a great, dry cycle. I wouldnt expect much size but if you're already fairly lean (8% or less) it will harden you up very nicely....the "hard as nails" look
Thanks guys. I have been running test for 5 weeks and was looking to run both for 6 weeks. 1ml primobolan every 5 days and epi 4/4/4/4/4/4. Can I expect much from this and any idea on the sides? Only thing epi gives me is back pumps and shin splints but they go when I take taurine and potassium. I have never ran primobolan before...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
In that case dont even bother with primo. Anything less than 12 weeks AND anything less than 600mg per week is a complete waste of time and money

Anaminds1234

Awards
Would there be anything else you would recommend running along side epi and test e? I could stretch it to 7 weeks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Would there be anything else you would recommend running along side epi and test e? I could stretch it to 7 weeks.
Don't waste your time or money (primo is the most expensive alongside anavar). Unless you have a short ester like tren ace or npp or another oral...I would just stick to the test and epistane

Anaminds1234

Awards
Don't waste your time or money (primo is the most expensive alongside anavar). Unless you have a short ester like tren ace or npp or another oral...I would just stick to the test and epistane
How about this? It's Isis pharma rip blend.

10 ml vial of 200mg/ml

Testosterone Acetate
Trenbolone Acetate
Masteron Propionate

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
How about this? It's Isis pharma rip blend.

10 ml vial of 200mg/ml

Testosterone Acetate
Trenbolone Acetate
Masteron Propionate
Yeah that would be perfect. Have you run tren before though?

Anaminds1234

Awards
Yeah that would be perfect. Have you run tren before though?
No I haven't. It would be a low dose of 225mg of each a week (split over eod). Do you think the dose would be too low? I am currently 185lbs, 5'6, around 12% body fat.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
IMO that dose of both tren and mast would be a complete waste. Seems to me that you need to just stick with the epistane and test for this cycle and come up with a more solid plan for your next cycle. Just trying to throw more things into the mix isnt going to equate to bigger or better gains.

Anaminds1234

Awards
To be honest I am not trying to put more size on. Maybe a few pounds but nothing drastic. I am more interested in cutting some fat. I have read that tren is useful for this above 200mg. I still plan to run the epistane regardless at 40 but may bump it up to 50. Would tren and masteron have no affect at all at 225mg a week?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I am not trying to put more size on. Maybe a few pounds but nothing drastic. I am more interested in cutting some fat. I have read that tren is useful for this above 200mg. I still plan to run the epistane regardless at 40 but may bump it up to 50. Would tren and masteron have no affect at all at 225mg a week?
If you're set on running it, then do it and come back and let us know how it was. IMO, its a waste of money. Tren is not going to get you ripped, neither is mast. Tren is most useful for those into powerlifting and those who are sub 10% really looking to harden up. Mast is for those sub 6% really looking to bring out that grainy, hard-as-nails detail out.

Its exhausting trying to explain to people that throwing everything AND the kitchen sink into a cycle actually isnt going to make your desired results happen any quicker

Anaminds1234

Awards
I understand and cheers for the input. In regards to throwing everything into the cycle that is not exactly what I am doing. I am already running test and epistane which I have done before. I am simply adding (or looking to add) something else to the tail end of my cycle to see how I react to it. I tried winstrol before and really couldn't get on with it. I could take 4 times the amount of tren and masterone if I wanted to but I simply wanted to try something new. 2 bottles of ******tren for 85 quid doesn't really appear to be a waste of money to me. (I know to some it may) I do know exactly what you are saying though. My pct is already set. Nolva, clomid and pct assist. I don't just take anything that I can get. I am simply looking for something that will help me lean up the last few weeks (with my diet) and that does not give me any water retention. I trained for about 9 years before touching anything so I don't want to come across like some fool that just wants to take anything. The main reason why I would rather start with low doses. Thanks for all your time nos

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
From that response I feel a little better about your intentions for the cycle. I assume its a tren/mast blend you're thinking of using? More often than not I will suggest running a product solo before stacking it down the road so you can differentiate between possible side effects, but mast isnt very strong and at that low of a dose it'll simple compliment then tren. I say give it a go, plan to run it at least 6 weeks to really reap the benefits

Anaminds1234

Awards
Thanks man. I can do 6 weeks so that is what I will do. Will report back and let you know how I get on! ������

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
TESTP89 Anabolics 4
Ninjo Anabolics 20
Punkrocker Anabolics 18
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 7