where to get sarms?

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
I believe its ok to ask this since they are legal still.

I am looking for your trust in a brand as far as purity. especially looking for mk677. enhanced athlete seems to be good, but they are always on back order.

kind of prefer caps, but ill take liquid suggestions.

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
anyone? am i not allowed to ask about sources here?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out iron mag labs

Code heavyiron15 will get you 15% off

athan

athan

Awards
Core-X Labs (or Revange Nutrition, they are the same) has an excellent MK-677 30mg capsule product.

Jcruddy

Awards
None of those have sarms listed on their sites

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Don't buy Iron Mag Research, they sold me bunk Clomid and Exemstane and never answered my email to CS.

Look into Vicious Forum, they have some sarms on sale now.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Trying medals research labs now, I guess we will see.

Jcruddy

Awards
Iron mag 30 ml bottle is kinda small for 8 week run. Just FYI $50

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet has bulk MK677. If you can find OL Gharine it will be the way to go. May have to look overseas for it, though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I believe its ok to ask this since they are legal still.

I am looking for your trust in a brand as far as purity. especially looking for mk677. enhanced athlete seems to be good, but they are always on back order.

kind of prefer caps, but ill take liquid suggestions.
mk isn't a sarm

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iron mag 30 ml bottle is kinda small for 8 week run. Just FYI $50
Standard 30ml bottle of MK 677 has 32-3mg/ml which is more than enough for 8 weeks if you use 10-12mg per day 1/2 ml, and most test animals are on a (5on2off) program, which would yield 16 more doses of MK 677 for the subject.

990mg /40 days = 12.375mg / day

Of course, if you don't already know this, you should. MK 677 is better over time and doesn't require cycling. It can easily be run 6 months - 12 months, etc. etc. etc. without a break. It's not a SARM either.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Standard 30ml bottle of MK 677 has 32-3mg/ml which is more than enough for 8 weeks if you use 10-12mg per day 1/2 ml, and most test animals are on a (5on20ff) program, which would yield 16 more doses of MK 677 for the subject.

990mg /40 days = 12.375mg / day

Of course, if you don't already know this, you should. MK 677 is better over time and doesn't require cycling. It can easily be run 6 months - 12 months, etc. etc. etc. without a break. It's not a SARM either.
boo ya

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
valid point. mk 677 is not even a sarm. even more reason to be able to talk about a source.

can anyone vouch for the purity of some of these products? *********** and JW Supplements etc have a few different brands. would love to read some purity test on them.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's still a research chemical. So, though I may personally agree with you that doesn't make any difference.

Purity COA are available and usually available on the site or by emailed attachement.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Maybe "many" was a poor choice of words. There are a couple. Try searching for a specific product, like "Olympus UK Ostar1ne." You could even use www.google.co.uk, although they will come up on google.com, as well.

athan

athan

Awards
I know. I am located in Europe & have done business with their European rep so he gave me the heads up. Maybe you can email them asking for MK. I can tell you all of their products are great formulations & high quality stuff..

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought Super DMZ 2.0 was discontinued, found a place still selling it and bought 2 more bottles up to 3 and a half now. You just gotta look hard.