Has Anyone Ever Tried Kratom to Combat Lethargy?

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I've been using it some time now as a pre work out. This stuff really gets you going. I also use it if I don't get enough sleep, it perks me right up. Wondering if anyone has tried it during a cycle to deal with lethargy. I'd imagine it'd work fairly well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Worked for me just like you described. Took about 4-5 grams throughout the day and really helped my energy

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the C.K.W. combo

That's Coffee, Kratom, Weed...really gets me in the house cleaning/yard working zone!!

Minus the W, and it makes for a good day at work

Gore

Awards
I use a small amount...1 teaspoon...3ish grams...and get a great boost and increased focus.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I use a small amount...1 teaspoon...3ish grams...and get a great boost and increased focus.
Me as well.
Also it really helps my shoulder pain!

Gore

Awards
Me as well.
Also it really helps my shoulder pain!
Bingo...that's exactly why I started taking it. I've had a few serious injuries from MMA training, and it is a great pain killer, and mood booster. In particular I find it extremely helpful for cardio sessions...both in pain relief and a general feeling of euphoria.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Bingo...that's exactly why I started taking it. I've had a few serious injuries from MMA training, and it is a great pain killer, and mood booster. In particular I find it extremely helpful for cardio sessions...both in pain relief and a general feeling of euphoria.
Mine was from when I decided to start mma as well. I didn't plan to really take it anywhere at all however I was lifting powerlifting style at the time as well as I'm a full time krav maga instructor and I was doing a little competitive grappling. so I got a lot of wear n tear on this body of mine, mma didn't last to long for me sadly due to my shoulder and a pinched sciatic nerve. Kratom has been a life saver.

Gore

Awards
Mine was from when I decided to start mma as well. I didn't plan to really take it anywhere at all however I was lifting powerlifting style at the time as well as I'm a full time krav maga instructor and I was doing a little competitive grappling. so I got a lot of wear n tear on this body of mine, mma didn't last to long for me sadly due to my shoulder and a pinched sciatic nerve. Kratom has been a life saver.
I got really nervous when they threatened to ban it and stocked up...like 20 pounds stocked up lol. It's been a miracle for me.

p.s. I get a kick out of people at my gym (weights) who say they want to grapple, or do mma, because they want to avoid injuries from lifting lol. I try to tell them...but they just have learn for themselves.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Which is the best kratom for euphoria/focus and anti lethargy? I understand there are a few to chose from and from different countries.

Gore

Awards
Which is the best kratom for euphoria/focus and anti lethargy? I understand there are a few to chose from and from different countries.
I use Bali Red...I have tried a couple of different ones over the past few years and honestly didn't tell much of a difference. I think it's a good one to start with.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Love the C.K.W. combo

That's Coffee, Kratom, Weed...really gets me in the house cleaning/yard working zone!!

Minus the W, and it makes for a good day at work

You finally tried some Kratom I see, lol have you tried any red veins yet?

I went to Colorado recently, I didn't think of bringing some Kratom and trying out your concoction before snowboarding. Lol

To answer the original question, I normally stick to red veins for the relaxing and sedating effect, but the white and green veins I have tried definitely gave me a good lift in energy levels. But, on cycle lethargy for me has no cure lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
White vein would be my recommendation for that. You could mix with a green to add some euphoria. In my experience green is a mix between white and red, but taking the mood qualities from the red and not the relaxing effects.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
White vein would be my recommendation for that. You could mix with a green to add some euphoria. In my experience green is a mix between white and red, but taking the mood qualities from the red and not the relaxing effects.
Thanks. Is there any particular country of origin which is best? I have heard some countries do better kratom I.e Indonesia

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. Is there any particular country of origin which is best? I have heard some countries do better kratom I.e Indonesia
Not that I have ever heard of or experience myself. They're all from around the same area pretty much, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the time the names like Bali and Indo are just there to attract customers and not the actual country of origin.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not that I have ever heard of or experience myself. They're all from around the same area pretty much, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the time the names like Bali and Indo are just there to attract customers and not the actual country of origin.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You finally tried some Kratom I see, lol have you tried any red veins yet?

I went to Colorado recently, I didn't think of bringing some Kratom and trying out your concoction before snowboarding. Lol

To answer the original question, I normally stick to red veins for the relaxing and sedating effect, but the white and green veins I have tried definitely gave me a good lift in energy levels. But, on cycle lethargy for me has no cure lol
Yeah I have some Red Thai right now. I really like the Green Maeng Da though. It's definitely my favorite. I have some 25x Resin too that I can't figure out the right dose. Doesn't take much!!

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Depends on the strain and dose some are sedative some are energetic