When should I start Armidex?

JL85

Awards
So I'm on my Anadrol cycle, I'm 2 weeks In, another 2 weeks I'm done, and I continue my test E cycle,
When should I do arimidex? Should I run arimidex everyday when on this cycle?

It's 1MG pills, is it true that arimidex cuts gains and strength? Thanks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.5mg eod should work. You'll have to play around with it a bit and find what dose works best for you.

Next time make sure you research and plan everything BEFORE you start your cycle. You could end up with some big ole tiddies if you aren't careful.

(Prolly not but still)

JL85

Awards
I just wasn't sure I kept hearing different things like if I do AI during my cycle I'll loose gains and strength, some people say 0.5 but my guy who I buy from said 1MG

Last question does it really cut gains and strength? Appreciate your help thanks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't use it but since it's an AI I have no idea how that logic would apply. It's just keeping your testosterone from converting to estrogen so you may lean out and lose some water weight but as long as you don't over do it and kill your estrogen levels you shouldn't have any issues.

JL85

Awards
Alright thanks! I need to buy a pill halfer tmr

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use a knife, that's what I do

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'm on my Anadrol cycle, I'm 2 weeks In, another 2 weeks I'm done, and I continue my test E cycle,
When should I do arimidex? Should I run arimidex everyday when on this cycle?

It's 1MG pills, is it true that arimidex cuts gains and strength? Thanks
You should run AI the first day of your cycle! If your not experiencing estrogen sides I would start with .25mg every other day and then go from there.

Arimidex is not going to cut gains but you dont want to totally tank estrogen as this can inhibit gains. Better to be low than high.

Get a legit pill cutter. Pharma grade arimidex is tiny and a knife is going to make a mess of the pills