12 Weeks

Test C- 500mg/wk M/TH
Deca- 500mg/wk M/TH
Arimidex- .5Mgs every 3 days
Cabaser- .5mg every M/T

PCT:
Clomid- 100/50/50/50
Nolva- 40/20/20/20

What type of gains should I expect from this cycle obviously with good diet and training.

Also any modifications you would make to the cycle please chime in.

Thanks

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Idk what type of gains to expect, but that PCT looks a little heavy to me. The standard 50/50/25/25 and 20/20/10/10 I would think would be fine. If anything you can extend PCT another week, but I've never seen anyone run clomid that high. Also I've heard to run test a little higher than deca to reduce the potential of deca d1ck but this is an individual scenario and preference

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extend pct and lower doses to 50/50/25/25/25
You can do 100mg the first few days if you wish.
Nolva I would do 20/20/10/10 like listed above

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Without knowing your cycle history or just about anything about you, how are we to predict your possible results? Give us some more details like stats, cycle history, diet you have set up....etc

MikeB263

MikeB263

Awards
23 years old. I'm a little under 5'7" sitting at about
190lbs right now. 13-14% BF if I had to guess.

Normally train 7 days a week hitting each body part at least twice. Sometimes take sundays off to watch football but since I'm a Jets fan I haven't done that much this year.

Diet is about 3500-4k calories consisting of Chicken, Rice, Veggies, Salad, fruits, Oats, beef/ground turkey, steak, and eggs.

I'm 2 weeks deep of a 12 Wk test C cycle which is my first cycle. So I don't know the kind of gains I should expect yet.

I'm basically trying to figure out a second cycle while I can get the stuff at a discounted price.

Which is why I was curious about this.

Thank you all for replys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
23 years old. I'm a little under 5'7" sitting at about
190lbs right now. 13-14% BF if I had to guess.

Normally train 7 days a week hitting each body part at least twice. Sometimes take sundays off to watch football but since I'm a Jets fan I haven't done that much this year.

Diet is about 3500-4k calories consisting of Chicken, Rice, Veggies, Salad, fruits, Oats, beef/ground turkey, steak, and eggs.

I'm 2 weeks deep of a 12 Wk test C cycle which is my first cycle. So I don't know the kind of gains I should expect yet.

I'm basically trying to figure out a second cycle while I can get the stuff at a discounted price.

Which is why I was curious about this.

Thank you all for replys.
Pictures would help more, but normally (don't feel bad) the majority of people underestimate their bodyfat by about 3-4%.

But, with this being your first cycle, expect the most gains you'll ever have in one cycle. You hear all the time that your first cycle is your best, well in terms of overall gains, it is.

You may gain 15-20lbs on your first cycle, but 2lbs on your second. It all comes down to diet and if you're eating to grow or eating to lean down. 5'7 @190 is already pretty big so i wouldn't set unrealistic goals. Focus on one goal per cycle, DON'T do the "i want to add 15lbs and lose 6% bodyfat this cycle"....because in the end you wont achieve either and you'll be disappointed

MikeB263

MikeB263

Awards
Yeah honestly I have no idea what BF I am lol. I'm not a fat Fck but not a skinny Fck.. I've never actually gotten my body fat calculated I just look in the mirror and try to determine lol. I've had legitimate abs once in my life and I was weighing in at 158. Never doing that again I looked like squidward.

Once again thanks for the response. I really just wanna get as big as possible without looking like the pillsbury dough boy.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extend pct and lower doses to 50/50/25/25/25
You can do 100mg the first few days if you wish.
Nolva I would do 20/20/10/10 like listed above
I would agree with this but extend that Clomid to 6 weeks. Deca is a mofo to recover from (for many).

I like your cycle and ancillary setup though as-is.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
seconded on that PCT. You're opening yourself up to some Clomid side effects.