Best bulking supplement on market

Ben90

Awards
I would say
Trest/mk677/superdrol/m1t from the oral/supplement stuff :)

tysons93

Awards
Idk much about mk677, but i thought as m1t and trest are banned

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legal, SNS XGELS (ARACHIDONIC ACID)

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Legal, SNS XGELS (ARACHIDONIC ACID)
Seriously?

I'd prob go with a 1/4/epi andro stack. Idk, I don't even know which legal **** is good anymore, which is why I just switched to the dark side lol

Moo37

Awards
msten, DMZ, dimethandrostenol, M1 Alpha, Methyldiazirinol, Max LMG, trestolone, cyanostane, hexadrone

andro series - 1 andro, 4 andro, and Epiandro

sarms - ostarine, LGD-4033, S4

Your best bet for legal bulking would be the andro series, trest, msten, or DMZ. IMO. Those will be the easiest to find and are well documented.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ Msten 1,4 andro, epi andro, trest.... then you have SARMs like osta and lgd, rad 140 and MK677.

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
Mk-677, Rad-140, Dermatrest, and Epistane... running that cycle right now. Never had a better cycle and i've run many, including injectables.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Mk-677, Rad-140, Dermatrest, and Epistane... running that cycle right now. Never had a better cycle and i've run many, including injectables.
RAD-140 is a new SARM correct? How long have you been on this stack?

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
RAD-140 is a new SARM correct? How long have you been on this stack?
Rad-140 has been out for over a year now. Im 4 weeks in up 9 pounds and noticeably leaner (which is insane since ive run heavy injectable cycles.. first time running tr3st and rad-140.) so quite impressed as once you get to a certain point the gains are nowhere near that pronounced. Going for 6 weeks

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Stresses me out when there are thousands of different types of anabolic/androgenic agents. Can't we just have like 10 things to choose from lol.. I'm OCD so this makes it harder for me to choose all the different things we have available.

Also, aren't the andros the only supps that are legal? Aren't Sarms and the old ph's like epi/msten/dmz illegal now?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Stresses me out when there are thousands of different types of anabolic/androgenic agents. Can't we just have like 10 things to choose from lol.. I'm OCD so this makes it harder for me to choose all the different things we have available.

Also, aren't the andros the only supps that are legal? Aren't Sarms and the old ph's like epi/msten/dmz illegal now?
You and me both brother! The problem is that when all the prohormones and designer steroids that actually worked got banned, all these companies started scambling to find other compounds that were legal....whether they were effective or not. So now theres 20 different peptide, 15 different sarms and 5-6 "andro" products (that don't do ****)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It's CDO. Put them in order please. :D

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Epistane is illegal, DMZ and Msten are on the way out but still findable

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you talking Super DMZ like 2.0 and 3.0 or just regular Dymethazine.
DMZ 2.0 is all I've ever used, I was going to make my own but you can only really find it overseas now. Lot of both in the U.K. Still

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go to PHWsupps and buy Mass King. It's alpha one and will blow you up more than any other "supplement" on the market

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
No clue, but PHWsupps is a great online store so I doubt they'd ever risk their name for a possible bunk product
Can you list some other good sites for selling these types of products? Only site I've used is strongsupplementshop.com

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ: 30mg, Msten: 30mg Trest: 150mg or epiandro: 1000mg. 6 weeks include Tudca, fish oil, cel cycle support. PCT of Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5/12.5, reduce xt, Anabeta Elite/ X-gels, if you think a natty test boost might help use M-test, kingsblood or alphamax xt. You will gain 15-20 lbs with a proper diet and keep 15 or so with a well maintained diet and all necessary supplements

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you list some other good sites for selling these types of products? Only site I've used is strongsupplementshop.com
Honestly your best bet is to go on "price plow" and search the product you want. It'll give you a list of stores and lowest price to highest. It's like Amazon for supps

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
DMZ: 30mg, Msten: 30mg Trest: 150mg or epiandro: 1000mg. 6 weeks include Tudca, fish oil, cel cycle support. PCT of Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5/12.5, reduce xt, Anabeta Elite/ X-gels, if you think a natty test boost might help use M-test, kingsblood or alphamax xt. You will gain 15-20 lbs with a proper diet and keep 15 or so with a well maintained diet and all necessary supplements
That's a pretty intense cycle lmao..

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's really nothing lol, I'm on test, tren, and boldenone and soon gonna add alpha one once I up the cals

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
That's really nothing lol, I'm on test, tren, and boldenone and soon gonna add alpha one once I up the cals
You guys are ****ing nuts lmao, with the anxiety I get, I can barely do 500mg of test or a single compound of msten. I can't even imagine doing a cycle like that. I thought the normal dose of trest was like 50 to 100. Isn't 150 really high?

jathan_howe

Awards
You and me both brother! The problem is that when all the prohormones and designer steroids that actually worked got banned, all these companies started scambling to find other compounds that were legal....whether they were effective or not. So now theres 20 different peptide, 15 different sarms and 5-6 "andro" products (that don't do ****)
You don't think the andros work?

jathan_howe

Awards
You guys are ****ing nuts lmao, with the anxiety I get, I can barely do 500mg of test or a single compound of msten. I can't even imagine doing a cycle like that. I thought the normal dose of trest was like 50 to 100. Isn't 150 really high?
Some people go up to 200mg. Some people say 100 is where results stop. It's all individual

jathan_howe

Awards
They do, just not in the same category as the PH's that were banned.
That's a given, but some people genuinely think andro's do nothing and are garbage. I'm curious how he meant it. Based on logs, I think they make good first cycles.

jathan_howe

Awards
gotcha, I always thought 100 was the top end, but I learn something new everyday!
yates84 was it you that ran 200mg? I recall someone doing that. I think YoungBodyBuil (banned) was a fan of 150mg.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
That's a given, but some people genuinely think andro's do nothing and are garbage. I'm curious how he meant it. Based on logs, I think they make good first cycles.
I agree. I just told a friend that 1/4/epi would be a nice first stack.

Mister_T_

Awards
For me....LGD 4033 is better hands down than any 2 step conversion andro compound for bulking. And I still get wood, STILL!

I happen to be 2 weeks into epiandro and LGD, and I will be adding 100mg daily 19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione next week for 4-5 weeks

Goal is to gain some lean mass while decreasing fat and trying to minimize water retention.

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
That's a pretty intense cycle lmao..
currently on

OL Tr1umph
100mg
OL Rad-140
12mg
OL Ghar1ne
20mg
Epistane
45mg
Dermatrest
150mg

Honestly the cycles on here are really beginner cycles, the body can handle A LOT with proper supports, monitoring,expertise, and care.

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
yates84 was it you that ran 200mg? I recall someone doing that. I think YoungBodyBuil (banned) was a fan of 150mg.
He got banned for selling Oral DS.. very good guy has helped me and many others on here. Extremely smart dude, still text him here and there for advice. Sold me a ton of stuff too. He's the one who got me on tr3st at 150mg

jathan_howe

Awards
He got banned for selling Oral DS.. very good guy has helped me and many others on here. Extremely smart dude, still text him here and there for advice. Sold me a ton of stuff too. He's the one who got me on tr3st at 150mg
I've got his number. Still talk to him on occasion. He's a pretty cool guy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Old school guys like me who have experienced far superior products would (do) see these products as inferior. That's really all I meant.

If you want to step into the hormone game, your first cycle will be your best so why waste it on weaker products?

I see SARMs being a much smarter choice than these epi-andro and whatnot products.

Just my opinion

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
Old school guys like me who have experienced far superior products would (do) see these products as inferior. That's really all I meant.

If you want to step into the hormone game, your first cycle will be your best so why waste it on weaker products?

I see SARMs being a much smarter choice than these epi-andro and whatnot products.

Just my opinion
agreed.. 8-12 weeks of LGD at 12-16mg throw in a base if lethargy hits... for a first cycle should net 15-20 pounds if eating 4k cals a day

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Just my opinion
It really depends on the user, for me I'll still use pros like DMZ and Msten along with Epi etc but I won't really touch any of the newer stuff. Not worth it, I agree with you on that. SARMs I won't touch at all, too risky in my opinion. Like rad 140 with the heart problems it potentially causes. I'll stick to old school stuff that works.

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
It really depends on the user, for me I'll still use pros like DMZ and Msten along with Epi etc but I won't really touch any of the newer stuff. Not worth it, I agree with you on that. SARMs I won't touch at all, too risky in my opinion. Like rad 140 with the heart problems it potentially causes. I'll stick to old school stuff that works.
That's the thing.. People sit here thinking that the Old school designers are safer than SARMs and I can barely hold back how baffling that is. SARMs are being continuously trialed and tested by pharmaceutical companies... and were created BY pharmaceutical companies and were created to have the same effects as steroids yet safer and able to be orally administered. Now lets go back to these godly old school DS' and the topic of them being "safer" than SARMs. First off they were made by chemists of supplement companies synthesized for one purpose and one purpose only.. to be effective. They're methylated, SARMs are not. They're significantly more impactful on the gut/stomach lining (c17 methylation doesn't just affect the liver folks.) Harder for our kidneys to excrete the toxins due to the methylation slowing our metabolism (think of the affects of alcohol on metabolism except 10x worse). So, for one to say that SARMs are too risky even though they were made by actual pharmaceutical companies and tested in humans (go try to find non-anecdotal references of where the chemists of these supplement companies alpha tested said compounds before releasing them to the market.) oh and are not methylated, and yet be able to justify that old school DS were perfectly safe and less risky than SARM usage even though SARMs have actual studies IN A SCIENTIFIC setting prior to being released to our "Gray-market". Again, baffling. Now don't sit there and assume just because i'm saying SARMs are safer and less risky than old school DS that i'm saying they're side effect free because I know how internet warriors try to work every angle. That's not at all what i'm saying, nor am I saying that they're as powerful as some of the old school DS (all though sides-gains ratio i'd choose LGD over them anyday.) Everything has it's side effects and although SARMs are not perfect they're a step in the right direction, are not to be discredited, and most definitely should not be seen as "too risky" especially when being compared to old school METHYLATED DS, that were synthesized by chemists of supplement companies to simply be effective and not taking safety as the biggest concern, doing so is just asinine. However, I digress as I completely love epistane :) .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
That's the thing.. People sit here thinking that the Old school designers are safer than SARMs and I can barely hold back how baffling that is.
My opinion has nothing to do with safety, but it has EVERYTHING to do about effectiveness

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
My opinion has nothing to do with safety, but it has EVERYTHING to do about effectiveness
I know hence why my quote was in no way directed at you and directed at the person I quoted. Therefore why I did not quote you and I quoted him as he stated SARMs were too "risky". You did not. So i'm not sure how you felt that message reflected your opinion in any way shape or form?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, so why use something that's more safe but less effective? Granted lgd sounds great but I've never run it, osta too, but still, if I'm going to spend money I want it to be effective. I can get on cycle support extra TUDCA etc. the old school PHs were very effective, I'm sure many would agree to that. The other issue is legality, if you want only legal sups then SARMs are the way to go simply cause a lot of the new PHs aren't worth the time or money.

But going back to rad and being unsafe, you can repair a damaged liver, and keep it from getting damaged, but last I checked you can't repare your heart.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I know hence why my quote was in no way directed at you and directed at the person I quoted. Therefore why I did not quote you and I quoted him as he stated SARMs were too "risky". You did not. So i'm not sure how you felt that message reflected your opinion in any way shape or form?
I understand that, but what i quoted could have related to what i said as well.

My point is there is "safe" (100% zero hormones involved) and then theres "not safe" (any type of hormone inducing, replacing, raising etc)..once you decide to step into the hormone game, do it f*cking right and skip the sarms and all these other unproven snake oil supps

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
I understand that, but what i quoted could have related to what i said as well.

My point is there is "safe" (100% zero hormones involved) and then theres "not safe" (any type of hormone inducing, replacing, raising etc)..once you decide to step into the hormone game, do it f*cking right and skip the sarms and all these other unproven snake oil supps
That's exactly my point. Between scientific backing and anecdotal evidence practically everywhere LGD is the ONE SARM that produces old school DS like gains... it's also the most suppressive and trashes lipids.. however it's non-methylated so you get all the benefits of an oldschool DS minus the liver toxicity.. but again it's not perfect.. it's extremely suppressive and thrashes lipids to hell.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly my point. Between scientific backing and anecdotal evidence practically everywhere LGD is the ONE SARM that produces old school DS like gains... it's also the most suppressive and trashes lipids.. however it's non-methylated so you get all the benefits of an oldschool DS minus the liver toxicity.. but again it's not perfect.. it's extremely suppressive and thrashes lipids to hell.
LGD you say? I dont know much about SARMs, never cared to venture down that road. Would you say it was the most effective SARM of all that are currently on the market? I'll probably read up on it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LGD you say? I dont know much about SARMs, never cared to venture down that road. Would you say it was the most effective SARM of all that are currently on the market? I'll probably read up on it
I'd say osta is better because of its healing properties, but then again I'm biased as I have a bum shoulder waiting to get fixed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bulking 10
Supplements 30
remybol1738 Supplements 19
Supplements 52
Supplements 39